Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Ok its been a while since I posted. Called a number at FlushingIncall and was directed to 71 E Broadway. From there directed to 32 Market. Chinese gals at 100 for 45 min and Latina at 40 for 20 min. Only chinese gal was available when I went. Ok looking about late 20's, petite with those giant eraser nipples. They say up to 45 minutes but basically once you shoot your load you're done and out. Worst part was her trying to up sell me a BJ for xtra 20. I might go back to see what Latinas they might have.

Ok its been a while since I posted. Called a number at FlushingIncall and was directed to 71 E Broadway. From there directed to 32 Market. Chinese gals at 100 for 45 min and Latina at 40 for 20 min. Only chinese gal was available when I went. Ok looking about late 20's, petite with those giant eraser nipples. They say up to 45 minutes but basically once you shoot your load you're done and out. Worst part was her trying to up sell me a BJ for xtra 20. I might go back to see what Latinas they might have.
Many of them won't communicate with you if you are not chinese. However, since you got one that spoke English and allowed non asian (assuming you are not asian) would you mind sharing the #, location, or details to check it out.

I saw a similar ad yesterday but it said 120 for 45 min and 40 for 20 for Spanish. The add said on Market street. I wasn’t in that area so I didn’t call to get address.

I saw a similar ad yesterday but it said 120 for 45 min and 40 for 20 for Spanish. The add said on Market street. I wasn’t in that area so I didn’t call to get address.
Its got to be same place. I remember a spot at same address 5-6 years ago. It was strictly asian only then. Seems to me that quite a few places are more willing to accept non-asians these days.

Its got to be same place. I remember a spot at same address 5-6 years ago. It was strictly asian only then. Seems to me that quite a few places are more willing to accept non-asians these days.
There seem to be different places on that block as a place around the corner is also the owner of a place on market. I guess that’s why non Asian are being let into asian only places. They keep one place only asian and let non in the other. So if non asian get busted they still in business.

Those ads on flushingincall is all in Chinese. I tried calling the number listed in ST (a place for $40) but no one was picking up. Is this the same place?
Is your number block? Most of those ads won’t ask block calling and if call I’d shows a name and it’s not Chinese they won’t answer either.

I would give it another try and if still no answer move on to the next one.

Is your number block? Most of those ads won’t ask block calling and if call I’d shows a name and it’s not Chinese they won’t answer either.

I would give it another try and if still no answer move on to the next one.
I have a weird number one that only businesses would have. Maybe I’ll try again . Thx

Those ads on flushingincall is all in Chinese. I tried calling the number listed in ST (a place for $40) but no one was picking up. Is this the same place?
I read Hanzi,Chinese characters, however I know some ABC-s with limited abilities, have been able to press,the tranlation option on Flushingincall com

Hmm, not my night.

First went to Joyce at Elizabeth Beauty Salon, 119 Elizabeth, but she was busy in the big room.

Went to 11 Allen in chinatown. It got closed down, had court order stickers by the gate.

Went to 74A Forsyth, hoping Susie would be here instead, but not here. Havent been here for a long time. Different ppl. Had to pay $45/hour before start. No shower was offered. Had an older girl, with dark circles under her eyes, like didnt sleep much. Got the first front room partition, the big room in rear was in use. Asked for hard, but was more pushing down. Once she started using oil and long strokes with her knuckles, it was much better. No soft touch, just a "turn over". Negotiation started for FS. Haggled her to $75 which I usually pay (total $120), which I paid up front. Some restrictions, no touch here, no kissing, no licking, she just wanted to jump on and get it over. When it was over, no shower, even when asked. Instead, TP roll with alcohol spray was given to clean up. Dont think I am coming back here in the future.

Anyone know of any other places, that are decent massages/shower/FS for decent $120? Tried calling places in flushing on nyincall, but its for chinese only. Got texted in chinese, translated and texted back, but was denied entry or rather exact address.