Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

stopped by 21D... but man oh man... sorry, I didn't see anything that was worth the effort... I like thin build, petite not pear shaped and definitely prefer providers that are younger than 45 years old... the cutest on there was pushing MID 30s and growing out of PETITE and beginning to show signs of pear shape, but decided to skip... all in all to the BEST of my knowledge from what I saw (full gallery) of 6 ~ 7 girls including MMS... the *CUTE* one was just coming out from the bathroom to the RIGHT of the glass door (entrance) but surprised her as I opened the door... quickly asked if there were any more girls available (in Chinese Canto & Mandarin) and when it was a negative did an about face... :( Not too sure what the draw here is anymore there *USED* to be some good talent here years ago... Am I missing something here...?

Headed out to Flushing instead before heading home... and *ALMOST* saw Sophia OMG that Electric Blue dress... :D

so I stopped by 74a Forsythe today hoping that I would find Susan. I haven't been to ctown in months and had no idea whether she still owned the joint. not sure if she is still involved, but she wasn't there when I went.

another girl answered the door and she was old or ugly so I just decided to risk it. have to say that it was not a great experience (even by ctown standards). the girl was probably early thiritie, ok face and decent body (sorry did not get her name).

massage was meh. before ST she started negotiating her tip. she initially asked for 100 and I started get to leave. we finally settled on 30 bucks (Was only a 30 minute apt). she allowed limited OTC roaming, but that was it. after the deed was done, she just wiped me with a paper towel and literally threw a wipe on my stomach to finish wiping myself.

as I was leaving, I handed her 60 bucks and she balked and said we agreed to 70. I just gave her the 10 extra bucks to get the hell out of there. to be fair, her english was terrible so some confusion may be due to that. will not be back.

so I stopped by 74a Forsythe today hoping that I would find Susan. I haven't been to ctown in months and had no idea whether she still owned the joint. not sure if she is still involved, but she wasn't there when I went.

another girl answered the door and she was old or ugly so I just decided to risk it. have to say that it was not a great experience (even by ctown standards). the girl was probably early thiritie, ok face and decent body (sorry did not get her name).

massage was meh. before ST she started negotiating her tip. she initially asked for 100 and I started get to leave. we finally settled on 30 bucks (Was only a 30 minute apt). she allowed limited OTC roaming, but that was it. after the deed was done, she just wiped me with a paper towel and literally threw a wipe on my stomach to finish wiping myself.

as I was leaving, I handed her 60 bucks and she balked and said we agreed to 70. I just gave her the 10 extra bucks to get the hell out of there. to be fair, her english was terrible so some confusion may be due to that. will not be back.
she was NOT old and ugly....

Thanks,

I guess I’m moving on since 11 Allen is all about negotiation while in the middle of the session.
I be going more to other places that don’t even mention any dollar cause their already know what their will get from me.

Thanks,

I guess I’m moving on since 11 Allen is all about negotiation while in the middle of the session.
I be going more to other places that don’t even mention any dollar cause their already know what their will get from me.
If she knows you there won't be any discussion of money. I actually only go there when she is there and have her let the girl of choice know whats up.

After reading loads of insightful reviews on this forum, I thought I'd contribute back to the community. I went to A1 Relaxing Spa on 111 Eldridge one late afternoon since there weren't many reviews on it and the house fee was $40 for an hour.

After an intense upper and lower body workout, I immediately went over A1 and rang the bell until the door buzzed open. There was a long, dimly lit corridor down the hall and the rooms were very bare - barely able to fit the bed and a chair. I was led to the first room so I didn't get to see if there was a shower down the corridor.

My provider was Lucy. She's petite, has long black hair and in her 30's. I'd rate her a 6, personally. She has conversational English. Before we started, I started the timer on my phone so I could keep track of the hour. I stripped naked and laid on the bed. Lucy started massaging my body with her hands. I was not impressed. There wasn't any power in it - and did I mention? She was on her phone for the first 5 minutes.

Lucy then did the standing massage on my back. I did not expect it to be so damn good. This was definitely the highlight of the massage. She was pinpointing my knots like a cannon ball and demolishing them. Another 10 minutes of heaven went by and she got down and started to massage me with more energy than in the beginning. I was really enjoying this.

Soon enough, she flipped me over and offered me up sell services - starting with FS. Now here is where my lack of mongering haggling experience comes in. I wasn't in the mood for FS and told her next time. I wanted a CBJ and when I took out 25, she grimaced - and said so little. I took out two more 10's and she still said it was too little but she'd give me just a HE so I went with it since I already fronted the 10. The HE was mechanical but she let me touch where ever. She jerked me one way and rubbed my nipple and eventually I blew my load.

She went out for a wet towel and cleaned me up. As I laid there, I was filled with mild disappointment for the money I spent and the service I received. BUT at least the knots were pushed out. I glanced at the timer and saw 40:00 - meaning 20 minutes left. Lucy came back and said "finish?" I told her that it was still 20 minutes remaining and she gave me a pretty decent neck and scalp massage but I am not impressed by how she wanted to skimp out on the remaining 20 minutes. I should've followed the words of wisdom I read on this forum and only go for 30 minutes.

Eventually she said she was really tired so I said okay - packed up and left. She left and never returned to say goodbye. All in all, decent massage but unprofessional and I did not feel too welcomed.

Guys, what would you do in the haggling situation?