Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

This thread has been dead. So I guess I wasn't the only one warned by Jenny not to post reviews?
She isn’t dumb. She must know that some of the girls (YMMV) will perform FS for extra $$$.

Saw Karla a few weeks ago. She is the definition of mechanical. Shitty massage, one handed most of the time, I caught her on her cell phone during the “massage”

On the flip, she stripped down nude and I fucked her tits. She said if I bring a condom more would be available.

I wouldn’t see her again. She’s cold, mechanical and was so disinterested.

Anyone else notice the wait time while you are lying there naked on the table waiting for the girl to come back as significantly increased? I took about a 15 minute nap on Tuesday waiting for her to come back in.

K

KingKoopa

I was on prowl for a Latina since my regular is still out of town til next month.

I called and set up an appointment for the same day , I was greeted by Jenny, a 5’2 somewhat slender late thirty year old lady, but I opted for the full bodied 23 year old Fair skinned Colombian going by the name Victoria.

Victoria spoke very good English, massage was nothing to write home about especially for the price, but she did have a smoking body and honestly that was what I wanted.

I paid the half our rate, And topless and HJ were included. As a first timer I really appreciated that I didn’t have to negotiate anything. extras were offered as well but I declined(never asked prices). I will be back!

Does the 1 hour rate include FS?

I was on prowl for a Latina since my regular is still out of town til next month.

I called and set up an appointment for the same day , I was greeted by Jenny, a 5’2 somewhat slender late thirty year old lady, but I opted for the full bodied 23 year old Fair skinned Colombian going by the name Victoria.

Victoria spoke very good English, massage was nothing to write home about especially for the price, but she did have a smoking body and honestly that was what I wanted.

I paid the half our rate, And topless and HJ were included. As a first timer I really appreciated that I didn’t have to negotiate anything. extras were offered as well but I declined(never asked prices). I will be back!

What extras did she offer?

No.. they probably want more

billyS

Reign of Terror
Camille is a waste of time. I should of walked when she opened the door. A chubster. Cold. Worst experience there by far. She shouldn't be working there.
Avoid!

I am kind of disappointed-
So I had stopped hobbying for a while because I’m young and honestly nowadays you don’t have to pay for goodies but sometimes I miss the overall experience your average woman just can’t provide.
So im lucky I stumbled upon utopiaguide again because city guide and other Halfass sites were just too much of a hassle figuring out and the girls I text are either crazy prices or don’t respond- as I’m not gonna Pay high without knowing what I’m getting into.
So I went on Monday to see and because of work I didn’t make it until 7:30pm which at that time they are closing and might have to do with how my experience went.
So Anna was the only one available, her sister was working late but with someone.
Anna is a Colombian milf that is a 7 in my book, a friends mother next door id definitely like to bang. Very accommodating. Massage was good, not amazing but nice and what I needed. The st was where it got good, loved the nails. I was disappointed though because she did not give me quite the experience and build up the prior reviewer of hers mentioned. No ball play :( , no sexy hot “you can do anything to me”
It could be because it’s my first time and she’s not totally comfortable with me or she’s weird about my age, on the flip she let me taste the nice twins, definitely loved loved loved the tips but as I was playing with them and warming her up I go under her Lacey wear and here come the restrictions, hinted at DATY which is rare I only do that with girls in a relationship but we had gotten real comofertable speaking Spanish and joking throughout the session I liked her and I was curious, she said no,
I still reached and per the kitty while she’s still covered although I should’ve reached under anyhow, now I can’t tell if she was acting but she seemed real into it and vocal, normally I could probably tell it was fake but certain jerks her body was making made it seem real, so if she was faking she’s good at it. Anyhow she just hj me and everything was great clean up and all but I felt like perhaps it just wasn’t worth it, no offer for Russian, it was just off, I almost felt like I should’ve gone to my actual Russian girl I’m bellmore, would’ve been way more worth it, but I’m hoping maybe when Jenny returns she’ll offer a way better experience. She seems to be on vacation .

Yo.... i had the best session with soraya today ... monique my usual go to has been slackin lately with shorting me time and her attitude isnt what it once was. I literally was at a point where i was content with never seeing another girl there(silly me) took the dive to see soraya since she was there and never had her or seen much written about her .. shes a fucking champ. I wont get into the specifics .. but i had an hour massage with a soul sucking (in a good way)experience total was 200.. which considering i always leave a 20 tip anyway i thought was a bargain .. also gentlemen.. dont throw your condom wrappers away on the floor on the property like a fucking savage lol. Dont ruin this place.

Yo.... i had the best session with soraya today ... monique my usual go to has been slackin lately with shorting me time and her attitude isnt what it once was. I literally was at a point where i was content with never seeing another girl there(silly me) took the dive to see soraya since she was there and never had her or seen much written about her .. shes a fucking champ. I wont get into the specifics .. but i had an hour massage with a soul sucking (in a good way)experience total was 200.. which considering i always leave a 20 tip anyway i thought was a bargain .. also gentlemen.. dont throw your condom wrappers away on the floor on the property like a fucking savage lol. Dont ruin this place.
Hmm, if Jenny is on vacation soraya will have to do, what days is she there?