Island Park "Snow Bunny" 516-581-7451

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
...alas...no. quite a bit of contact throughout the day. Both schedules were a little bit off. Was hoping for another early morning encounter (about now) after the day time bust but no word yet. I'm not giving up tho.

Such is the game.
Yeah I texted her at about 1, she got back to me at 3, figured you were wiped out but she was ready for more LOL.
She asked to hang out I said sure when and where....still waiting.
Don't see her claim of so many regulars paying top dollar when her communication skills are so bad but yes such is the game.

Yeah I texted her at about 1, she got back to me at 3, figured you were wiped out but she was ready for more LOL.
She asked to hang out I said sure when and where....still waiting.
Don't see her claim of so many regulars paying top dollar when her communication skills are so bad but yes such is the game.
Sorry to hear you're in the "got burned" club, but I kind of feel better that I'm not the only one? I guess?

She text me letting me know she available so I guess I was good guest to her . What can I say she’s amazing. I need to plan to see her again. Of course I was more then gladly to take her to get food. She a pretty hot chick, her ass is amazing . Also you guys are right, if she wasn’t reviewed on here I wouldn’t have expose her, then again her CL ad never had pics. I usually filter out the one without pics and go for the one with them. Yes be nice to her we don’t want her getting a bad experience for her to disappear .

She text me letting me know she available so I guess I was good guest to her . What can I say she’s amazing. I need to plan to see her again. Of course I was more then gladly to take her to get food. She a pretty hot chick, her ass is amazing . Also you guys are right, if she wasn’t reviewed on here I wouldn’t have expose her, then again her CL ad never had pics. I usually filter out the one without pics and go for the one with them. Yes be nice to her we don’t want her getting a bad experience for her to disappear .
Walt, when did you see her last?

She just got in touch with me.
Says she's got a room in southern Nassau, she wouldn't give me specifics til I committed to a meet, which I cant do just yet, but she said it's easy to get to from the parkway...
Go get her guys...

billyS

Reign of Terror
She just got in touch with me.
Says she's got a room in southern Nassau, she wouldn't give me specifics til I committed to a meet, which I cant do just yet, but she said it's easy to get to from the parkway...
Probably one of those places on Main Street in Freeport.
Although at least the Marina is off the beaten path a little. The Yankee Clipper is on a much more traveled section and is a favorite of heroin addicts
Be safe.