42-28 Bell 646-525-2517

Maybe she's trying to get you hitched in the hopes that you'll marry her (husband=green card) Stan and then divorce you a couple of weeks later hahaha. You gotta be careful with these amp whores. Apple did strike me as someone who's been in this game a long time, too long in fact. They did say the $20 increase was b/c of change in ownership. There are too many other amps in queens with younger talent that provide better service at cheaper prices to be wasting $180 on these over the hill girls. At that price, you might as well add $20 more and go to one of the spots in the city to enjoy a sexy asian chick in her early 20s who will give a hot unrushed gfe session.

Last edited:
sportsfanatic, that could be true but I'm not looking to get hitched. Apple I think opened up to me telling me she's been doing this for 10 years, misses her homeland and family. I told her why doesn't she just go back home or buy them an Iphone for them so she can facetime them. Again she's pretty cool with me and definitely goes the extra mile to please me. I've found Apple to be 1 of the top 4 amp girls I've been with. Yes she's not young but man she knows all the right things to do.

I've been to many amps 1 of my favorites was Daisy Spa which closed down. The 2 girls I liked most were Coco and Lily. Lily was younger and hotter but she left the place last year around September. I read a couple reviews about her when she worked their and again I had a whole different experience with her. Wish I could find her again. Also Coco was really good but was older.

I've been with some 20 -25 year old asian's but most are just clueless, money hungry or just lay their like a warm dead body which is a big turn off. They lube you up so much, start with the fake moans then they start asking after 2 minutes if your finished, WTF.

She's been doing this for 10 years?? Lol so my intuition was right on. She can't go back home b/c she's probably an illegal immigrant; once she goes back she won't be able to come back here. If that's the case, she really must be trying to reel you in for her green card lol. Or maybe you're one of the few people who have repeated with her and so she's being extra nice to you.

In any case, there are just too many other amps in queens where you can get fresher girls and better service for prices as low as $120 for an hr. As far as girls in their 20s, I find that fresher girls who haven't been in this game for too long are far more enjoyable. If some don't know what to do, I just simply give direction and pound them into submission. apple actually did the fake moaning with me which got annoying after a couple of minutes and she tried to get me to finish quickly. But being the seasoned monger that I am, I held out and pounded away even harder which she didn't seem too pleased about.

Daisy's on LN was awesome indeed! Too bad I found it only a few months before it was closed...... Rosie's off Francis Lewis while no FS for me there , was awesome too, also closed.

I was going to hit this spot on Bell this week and now having second thoughts.... 180 is a bit steep and 40 to 60 over what i typically pay for FS. Given all the spots east of Flushing ..... There must be some reasonable spots which offer more than HE without having to deal with the Flushing traffic and parking.

Relax station on Northern is one, but last time I was there I wasn't happy with the looks of the provider, I did have the same girl there a few times a while ago who was cute. She went to visit China and may be back. Linda, a pretty Korean, above the spy shop, Cici ( or CoCo, I forget) above the bridal shop and the one on Hillside by Dunkin Donuts - decent service. All have more than HE on the menu. There was a FS spot next to the Douglaston PO on the side street which I think is closed. FS was 120 house and tip... Last summer.

I will try the one on 150 St and Northern, that sounded OK. The one on Northern and 153 had a young provider with only HE on menu... She may offer more either as she gets to know you OR becomes more experienced. I had a different girl there last year and got CBj.

I'm sure there are lots more! Sure is fun going to a new place and discovering that it could be the next Dasiy's! I will keep you posted.... Thanks for the continued reviews.

Been 2 times to the amp on Hillside by Dunkin Donuts. Both times older provider and cost the same as 42-28 Bell with either 40-60 for house fee and 100 FS. Maybe I was spoiled by the younger girls at Daisy Spa but they had the same pricing 40-60 for the house and 100 for FS. Searched many amps and lot's are rub n tugs. Hate to waste my time and money on that as I want FS. I haven't found any places that offer FS for under 100. Maybe I need to walk deep into Flushing. If I find anything new I will post it.
When I want to save money I hit up the Bellerose Crew which is a good for a quicky. I have been looking at Ena from that crew but every time she's working I am unavailable.

I've been here a few times last time being last week seeing Apple. Gave her 60 for the hour and showed her and placed 100 bucks on the table she didn't even care. Maybe it's because I talk to her and we joke and fool around a lot she is very comfortable with me. Last week we went at least 15 minutes over the hour and I gave her an extra 20 and she was very thankful. Not sure what everyone else is doing where they would demand the extra $20.
I had the same experience, except we didn't go over the time because she got me to pop rather quickly, but even with that we were pretty much right at the hour mark and I didn't get rushed at all. We also conversed alot and joked around. I usually develop a good rapport with AMP girls I like pretty quickly. Maybe when funds become available I'll give this place a shot and just eat the $20 if need be. $20 to deffinitively strike a place off my list due to price is a fair trade off IMO.

Been 2 times to the amp on Hillside by Dunkin Donuts. Both times older provider and cost the same as 42-28 Bell with either 40-60 for house fee and 100 FS. Maybe I was spoiled by the younger girls at Daisy Spa but they had the same pricing 40-60 for the house and 100 for FS. Searched many amps and lot's are rub n tugs. Hate to waste my time and money on that as I want FS. I haven't found any places that offer FS for under 100. Maybe I need to walk deep into Flushing. If I find anything new I will post it.
When I want to save money I hit up the Bellerose Crew which is a good for a quicky. I have been looking at Ena from that crew but every time she's working I am unavailable.
I haven't been to 255-12 since early last summer due to the lack of talent there.

As far as FS for <$100, you used to be able to get that at the shitholes off of 40th rd. but not sure if you can still get that. Those spots do tend to get desperate when they are slow and can be talked down. I may venture back out that way when it warms up more and the girls line up on the street like a whore-buffet line.

IMO, it depends on how they do. Normally it is getting hard to get a good massage in amp. If they don't short time, I'd say "Appreciate it". Yeah, 2 of 3 places finish their job earlier than it supposed.
Even FS amp, I think it might happen more frequently and if you're a type of monger doesn't care about session hour, you might been losing your money.

I was there the other day and it happened to me too. Service was great but was required 20 more.
It's a little annoying but I have a personal standard built by my own experience. I loved to hunt a gal on the street. I still can figure out she's hooker or not very quickly. And I know how to distinguish a lovely girl from a police woman.
One day I had a really bad experience. To make a long story short, she was crazy hog!
Ruined my time. I got some kind of a trauma after that.

One thing what I learned is "if it is too cheap and risky, it can hurt me someday".

If they raise up 20 more, I will strike the place off but still want to keep this place and girls.
Because I've satisfied from their service. No nightmare, trauma, bad memory. I had a one asian female, independent, drunk and drug abuser... if I see her again I will smash her face and ass.

Was here about a year ago. Cannot wait to go back. I do not know her name (guessing the mamasan), but she was kind and provided a great experience. Unfortunately, I could not pop as she could not handle the size (no joke intended). I would wanna try the younger girl I saw (do not know her name) next time I go in.

Sorry. My post indicated that I was going to go... But decided not to due to price and then I went into a discussion on AMPs east of Flushing. Probably should have stuck to the Flushing AMP category. lesson learned.

Decided to check this place out again.
Still the same process with the price line.
June offered service for me. She got nice tits and clean pussy. 69 and doggy things were very juicy and playful. She kept sucking my balls and head without a break. Probably 20-30 min foreplay which relieved all of my stresses.
Addicted to amp.

Decided to check this place out again.
Still the same process with the price line.
June offered service for me. She got nice tits and clean pussy. 69 and doggy things were very juicy and playful. She kept sucking my balls and head without a break. Probably 20-30 min foreplay which relieved all of my stresses.
Addicted to amp.
When you say foreplay i'm assuming you're including ST and not just the bj. b/c i find it hard to believe she would have given you a bj for 20-30min unless you opted for just a bj only. in all my years of going to amps i have yet to find a chick willing to blow me for longer than 5-10min without trying to put on the cover for FS. in fact, most of them try to move on to FS in less than 5min and i usually insist that they keep blowing me. probably not a good idea to set people up here for disappointment, especially at this place

I took a little break from the scene due to work schedule. Last week was very stressfuly. I was having sharp tension pain at the back of my neck...I knew I needed to relax so I thought I'd give this place a try given the reviews and possibility of getting a young provider. I'm not into 40 year old ladies. So my goal/plan of action is to visit here...get a really nice ts, massage..and of course fs.

I visited around 2pm on a Saturday. Parking was a big hectic. I ended up circling three times..first time to recon and twice to get a parking...

I actually called 15mins prior to going...when I arrived I met "JUNE"! This girl sounds like she also answered my call..this was a bit worrying as I picture her talking on the phone while massaging me. I ask how many girls...she replied 2, other girl buzzy.

Given I took a while to get parking...was not aware of another spot..I said. I gave her 60 for house and 120...I smiled and said for everything..she said OK thank and kissed me (cheek). She said change off and she ran out.

5mins went by...and I was butt naked waiting..10mins go by and I thought of leaving..finally she came back in..wrap a towel around me and lead me into the ts! At this point I realise someone may have just used it...I'm kind of worried as I'm into 15min on the clock...

TS was decent, hot water on table to warm up. I lay face down.she started by soaping my back...but she was rushing...vigorously rubbing up and down. I thought to myself..if she had a ring on I would be having serious scratch marks. Her fingers ran through my crack a few times as well..but not a full undercarage wash.

Finally..turn over..she did the same thing..while stopping to soap up the boy.I got somewhat hard..so she rinee and gave him a kiss..not bj or bbj a laterally a kiss..

She proceeded to dry me off..and we went back to the room. 35mins so far.

She started the most express massage..5-10mins..then she stopped...I turned around and saw her take off her clothing. I am a bad judgement of age..I'd say 36-40?

Her body looked like a 28-35 year old. She slipped on the covers and went to tongue..I kind of wanted a bbj..oh well. Followed by cg,

Sorry mobile cut off :(

..cg then Missionary..blow in the bag then I was out really fast...she used tissues....not even alcoholic wipes!

Until my next venture if I find the sweet spot!

Sorry mobile cut off :(

..cg then Missionary..blow in the bag then I was out really fast...she used tissues....not even alcoholic wipes!

Until my next venture if I find the sweet spot!
Your experience at this overpriced place sounds about right & closer to reality. very similar to my experience that i wrote about a few posts below that was mechanical and very obvious she was trying to make me finish ASAP to move on to the next customer. if you went here expecting to get a young provider you didn't read all the reviews carefully though lol. both june and apple are milfs in their early 40s (40-44). june looked slightly younger than apple. waste of 180

Last edited:
I always have a good session in this place. Yes the ladies are in their mid 30's to 40's but the service is good and I was never rushed in this place. June is new and I haven't try her yet so don't know about her but all the other ladies I try have been good non rush service.

Saw Sophia yesterday. Late 20's or early 30's K-girl. Petite, Nice top and ass. After decent TS, teased my whole back with her tits. Then started licking my body from neck to hip crack. Flipped over, licking my nipple ls and sucking my balls and head. Requested her to suck my head very hard for 1 minute and accepted. It was awesome!
Enjoyed some doggy things and then popped out. Will see this tight pussy again.

Sophia is kind a girl all you can try except back door. Been seeing her many times. She left here for months and came back now. Actually was planning to see Apple but changed my mind as soon as saw Sophia my sweet little angel.
As always, gave me nice job for my head and balls. Let me taste her watery clean pussy. We both really got into and I drained everything in her mouth.

Called yesterday asked for Apple and they told me to come in. Arrived June answered door led me to room when I asked for Apple she said she won't be back for a while. June is not bad looking but I kinda like the way Apple takes care of me but I wanted to relieve my stress. I gave June the 60 then rolled out a hundred and said FS she said no 120. I said Apple always takes the 100 and she said I know but she won't. Then I told her if she's as good as Apple I'll be happy to give her the extra 20 at the end of the session as I usually do with Apple anyway. She said no and was stuck on the 120 I said forget about it took back the money and left. I guess she figured she couldn't perform up to Apple standards.
If everyone would do as I did they wouldn't be getting away with what they are doing. If she would've said yes and she had excellent skills I would've gladly given her the extra 20 "after the session".