Brooklyn

Are you talking about Star Point? I heard it's a bit amateurish over there. And that's a heavy tip at $35 +$35, you spoil it for the rest of us guys who go weekly.

the one that's open till 3am

how much tip should I give?

HOP this week is NICE!! superb service for this spot compare to normal
C size implants, but still nice

what about northern Brooklyn

Can someone please open a decent place somewhere near fort green / williamsburg / Greenpoint? Or perhaps there is a place I am unaware of.
By the time I get back from Manhattan or Flushing I have lost the effects of the massage.
Bayridge is nice, but that's even more of a chore to get to.

Can someone please open a decent place somewhere near fort green / williamsburg / Greenpoint? Or perhaps there is a place I am unaware of.
By the time I get back from Manhattan or Flushing I have lost the effects of the massage.
Bayridge is nice, but that's even more of a chore to get to.
There's a place on Flatbush just north of Grand Army, Oasis. Hit or miss with the quality/age of the ladies inside though.. mostly miss, sadly

North Brooklyn

There are a few that have opened up in northern bklyn there are a couple off the L train on lorimer ave they are legit places no extras , there are many places I had luck with in the North Brooklyn /ridgewood area , I ve heard bonnies on myrtle ave. and fresh pond some report a fun HE , I almost went a couple of times just things happened just as I was about to walk in ,,,( I have a friend that lives down the road , had to make an excuse why I stopped on that corner ...lol) most of the places I have seen in that area are legit there are a few places on fresh pond rd. the Chinese success on fresh pond rd ...is a fail...lol there is also a Chinese success on Onderdonk ave. and gates ,,, weird place been there a few times its a nice sized place about 6 rooms walls don't go all the way up and curtain doors , however there is always , and I repeat always just the owner there , she is in her early 50;s small waiting area I actually took a different friend there and if you are a passive mongerer she will try to play a gam ewith you , at the end of your time she will start thr play and leave you with a Hard on till you accept an offer for more time , membership card is offered there 10 visits = 1 free visit , there are also somewhat recent places on metropolitan ave, I have no experience with them and heard mixed reviews sorry couldn't remember the names of all the places

North BK

I have seen two new adds pop up on CL in the area as of recent. Haven't tried them but one is on Kingsland and Meeker under the BQE - last 4 digits are 6254 and the other is Sandy's out in Bushwick on Wyckoff.

HTW was alright today, not the best, not the worst, mediocre today. Chica was a black haired, 5'4", whitish skin, OK face, chubby body, small wide B cups (she wouldn't let me get to those nips and hated having them touched) very decent spanish asss and an OK attitude.

Had a quick hookup with an FWB in the morning, 1 cup at about 11am then went over to HTW at about 4pm for a 2nd cup, was very hardup for some today. Saw the papasan, he said , "long time! Wife won't let you come eh?" LOL... I said yes, it's been a long month and went to use the bathroom (new painted walls!) Came out and chica took the card, asked me if I wanted the fan on, I didn't need it since I was still in cool car mode.

Put on the rubber, gave me an OK CBJ. Off to mish, looking at that nips, really fucking nice, I mean perfect nips with quart sized aereolas , pencil eraser nips and a nice tannish hue. These have not been suckled or played with, absolutely her best asset but could not do anything with it. Changed to doggie hoping to grab those puppies and play with the nips. No dice! she held on to them like gold, I got to grab a bit of side boob at most. I pound away since this was my 2nd cup of the day. Then I start getting really rough, I'm talking, cramps in my belly, ribs, chest, back, ass muscles and legs burning rough. I'm about to cum and she stops me and goes, "E see E see papi!" I soften up, 2nd cups don't work well with me unless its BB or she's really into it. I go back to mish, the girl is nice enough to give me a little handy, "E see E see papi, relax, go slow otherwise mu caliente!" At this point I'm sweating but her nice attitude gets me going, I'm semi hard, I put it into that pussy and start going again. I harden up as I'm fucking, she's moaning but I can tell on her face she doesn't want my sweaty body on her. I finally cum, took at least 15 mins, a record for me at HTW. No tip, just say thanks and I am out of the room, chat with papa for a bit, promised I would be back.

158 Sunbeam - 347-987-4018

I tried this place.
The setup is a storefront on Greenpoint ave. Nice interior, fairly new. Big room.
$60 house fee.
My attendant was Mandy.
She was probably 35 and had a short mom type body. Yoga pants. Not my style. She spoke no english at all. I asked if they had a table shower and she didn't understand. She brought in the lady in charge to translate, sort of. I think they meant they have one but the plumbing is broken. Anyway, I ended up taking a shower in a regular stand up shower by myself mostly to just end the conversation. It was I think a staff shower, well used but clean.

The massage was pretty good. She really tried and I would give it an B-. Not the most seductive, but it felt pretty good. On the flip she did a pretty good HE. No roaming was tried.

$40 tip made it $100 total, she was really happy, probably over tipped. I wouldn't have Mandy again, but I may go back to try a different attendant to make a final judgment. It's a good location for me (geographically).

1 Above Spa

http://1abovespa.com/

Coney Island Avenue between Ave O &P. This place is directly across from Staples, don't bother going though. They charge too much for too little. They advertise big boobed bikini girls, but really you never get that. It is a typica korean spa that asks 125 for a VIP body slide. Don't go here thinking you will receive nuru. They just lie on top of you and drape their hair all over you. No nude body to body contact. Typical korean robotic hand release ending. The girls are not the same as the ones in the picture (at least the ones on the day I went) Does not look like FS is available, and the ground floor location is a bit of a turnoff also. Typical korean money upfront, typical everything. You've been warned.

Classic Day Spa

I came here for the Nuru massage. This is a Russian joint and they were surprised to see a chinaman thug walk through the door. The blonde owner gave me a price list which was cool to see. I went for the nuru thinking she was my attendant. I was given to this Ashley Judd looking woman with huge tits. Massage was weak which I didn't mind since I wasn't there to loosen my back. This place uses real Nuru gel which was nice. The girl did a good job using her bare breasts to rub all over the back if me, then front. The Release was not bad plus she used her boobs to slap it while jacking me. Definitely never get this at the Asian joints. Total damage was 180, and I tossed her 40 bucks more because she was a good talker. She was happy, so was I. I would go again to see the other women they have. Not in the budget for now.

Intel: Looks like I got lucky

Yeah, you are right. I must have gone at the wrong time and may be I'm expecting a real mlif too often. When the Malay came out, I caught a glimpse of a 6'4 tattooed construction type of guy that must have blasted her.
This mysterious gray door place got some mixed reviews: ranging from old fart po-po to hot spinner type. As a team player, I took a gamble with this place today so I can provide my fellow monger friends some additional insights. Plus I was really curious about this place and would like to see what kind of mileage I can get for 100hh in 8th avenue.

I rolled the dice, and I think I got what was referred to as the petite spinner Malay girl on this thread and what *** referred to as Mandy (reviewed under Amanda's profile). She is cute. For 100hh, it's a bargain.

Some 411 on her:

* Definitely petite.
* Didn't bring a ruler with me LOL, but I'm guessing 5'2" under 100lbs.
* Very slim with a boob job.
* Okay face with a lot of makeup; bad teeth though.
* Age-wise, she can pass for mid 20's to an American, but actually may be 30.
* Belly is flat, but with some stretch marks...possibly from a pregnancy years ago.
* Soft skin - overall in good shape.
* Can take one hell of a pounding! Consider it verified :)

Session with her:

Overview: hot and "slamming"...did it like we were young tanagers. I was going to do the 130h, but was short on time; did the 100hh instead. Passed on the small talk, passed on the massage, and passed on the CBJ - wasn't really in the mood for those today. Went straight to good old fashion f**king. Blasted her non-stop. Pounded on her like there's no tomorrow: fast and furious. She's petite, but had no problem taking every inch. Highlight was doing her while I lifted her up in the air: spread her legs wide with my shoulders, wrapped my arms around her, and held her up with my hands holding up her booty. She was light enough for me to hold her in that position for a while. ...also she was distant at first before things got heated, so YMMV.

Total damage: 100hh + 40tip = 140

BTW, the phone girl that runs their BP ads was okay as well look-wise. Probably early to mid 20's.

Later.

Took a gamble

Yeah, you are right. I must have gone at the wrong time and may be I'm expecting a real mlif too often. When the Malay came out, I caught a glimpse of a 6'4 tattooed construction type of guy that must have blasted her.
Was really curious about this place because of the mixed reviews. Decided to give it a shot yesterday so I can provide my fellow monger friends some additional insights. Looks like I lucked out - got the Malay spinner girl!

411 on her:

* Definitely petite. Didn't bring my ruler with me LOL, but I'm guessing about 5'2" 100lbs max.
* Nice figure with a boob job.
* Face is cute, but has bad teeth.
* Age can pass for mid 20's, but I'm guessing 30.
* Belly is flat with some stretch marks, possibly from a pregnancy.
* Can take a pounding for sure - verified :)

Session:

Signed up for the 100hh. I passed on the massage, small talk, and CBJ - wasn't in the mood. Went straight to the f**king. In summary, it was hot and slamming - we we're doing it like wild teenagers. I slammed her in all kinds of positions non-stop ferociously. Most of the time I had her lifted up in the air - spread her legs wide with shoulders, wrapped my hands around her, and held her up by supporting her booty. Even though she's petite, she took even inch. Gave her 40tip, so total was 140.

BTW, their phone girl that does their BP ads is young and decent looking too. Will try to tap that a$$ next time LOL.