Brooklyn

Thanks jgd and robert c - had to ask b/c I was in the jennifer convertible store ... it was right in my face. There's some hotties in this area 2. Couple weeks ago I was near 59th and 4th .... Getting an itch to check this area out some more - particularly 86th.

I see the same WSW near butler again but this time she's smack dab on 3rd ave, on the fucking road where cars would double park waving down people. She's wearing a very nice clean sundress but this gal looks like she's 55 closing on 60 years old. She's blonde, reminds me of an old high school teacher. It's bright as hell at this time, people are driving by, walking by and staring. Weird scene, same WSW and the oddest part was the same SUV Ford taxi next to her. I know there are taxi depots here but I don't know, I swear it's the same one I saw last week late night. This has to be a sting for desperate mongers. I could just smell it.
LOL... I passed by again early evening and saw her again! She looks exactly like the "tan MOM" that's been on the news as of late. If anyone is interested, half and half could be had for .5 I did not participate but I heard her talking to someone on the side while I was stopped at the light.

Blue Sky Spa/Sunset Park

On the corner of 5th Ave and 54th w/signage listing pro-rated massage from ten to ninety minutes. Probably one of the cleanest Chinese AMPs in NYC: shower/sauna/clean towels/floors/A/ C. My hostess was Lila, "piaoliang Dongbei" Milf who speaks excellent English and has comparable massage (hard) technique. Seems like a legit place but I sense YMMV if you're a frequent flyer.

I did hit up a place on 59th and 7th on Monday. Sexy spinner type Malay, totally new to business and I think to US. Hairy bush, but very tight and innocent. She looked about late 20's to early 30's, but most asians who will stare a little harder will see that she is probably late 30's.
Was this at the place with phone number 718-288-9306? I'm not hesitating to post the number - it's all over backpage:

http://brooklyn.************/Female...-new-in-the-field-100-real-pic-23-22/32630622

If so, I hit it up over the weekend and wound up banging a Shanghai MILF - had to be at least 45 - who had nice tits and talked dirty and at 100 for the half hour wasn't a terrible deal but...if it had been a Malaysian spinner for 100 I would have felt like a winner rather than just another cheap bastard who paid to bang a very nice but ultimately middle aged Chinese lady. She was the only one there when I arrived and of course as I left there was a reasonably hot young spinner sitting there giving me the once over twice. God only knows if she was there to work or to keep her mom company.

Was this at the place with phone number 718-288-9306? I'm not hesitating to post the number - it's all over backpage:

http://brooklyn.************/Female...-new-in-the-field-100-real-pic-23-22/32630622

If so, I hit it up over the weekend and wound up banging a Shanghai MILF - had to be at least 45 - who had nice tits and talked dirty and at 100 for the half hour wasn't a terrible deal but...if it had been a Malaysian spinner for 100 I would have felt like a winner rather than just another cheap bastard who paid to bang a very nice but ultimately middle aged Chinese lady. She was the only one there when I arrived and of course as I left there was a reasonably hot young spinner sitting there giving me the once over twice. God only knows if she was there to work or to keep her mom company.
Went there early yesterday. Door opens, MINLF troll with way too much make up says hi. She reminds me of that excessively aged camenbert I once had in France. Ask her where the Malay girl is. Girl comes out, tiny and skinny. She has that louche look of a covert junky. Stringy hair, sunken cheeks, hmmmm. That's what 100 get you in Sunset Park.
Don't mean to be negative but that was a very disappointing morning. Just wanted a change from the 200 bills fake bewbs babes at Fantasia.

MINLF troll with way too much make up says hi. She reminds me of that excessively aged camenbert I once had in France. That's what 100 get you in Sunset Park.
Well I'm pretty sure I didn't oversell the old lady. She wasn't anything to look at but she took a hard fucking and asked for more. As for the Malay girl, I didn't get much of a look but maybe she had just rolled out of bed when you were there. She looked decent to me.

Neither of these ladies will be eligible for employment at Fantasia, believe me.

Last edited:
Well I'm pretty sure I didn't oversell the old lady. She wasn't anything to look at but she took a hard fucking and asked for more. As for the Malay girl, I didn't get much of a look but maybe she had just rolled out of bed when you were there. She looked decent to me.

Neither of these ladies will be eligible for employment at Fantasia, believe me.
Yeah, you are right. I must have gone at the wrong time and may be I'm expecting a real mlif too often. When the Malay came out, I caught a glimpse of a 6'4 tattooed construction type of guy that must have blasted her.

If u guys are talking about the gray door spot- I was there and didn't approve of the monsters i encountered so even though it was for $100, almost went ahead with it when I offered $80 which she obliged to go with it but I listened to my saint to turn away and get something worth while cumming at!

Last edited:
Naomi 646-600-1337

I checked out the woman in the link at the bottom. I forgot that I had been to her for FS previously.

I'm just tired of the young chickies who I can't communicate with, give variable ST, and getting them naked is a chore. Naomi is a platinum blonde with a nice body for 45, and implants.

Bottom line is this: very friendly, knows what she's doing, was nude, no games. It was exactly what I needed and I will be back.

$100/hour.

http://brooklyn.************/BodyRubs/do-you-like-what-you-see-come-now-45/32712196

Added by UG Staff

646-600-1337

I checked out the woman in the link at the bottom. I forgot that I had been to her for FS previously.

I'm just tired of the young chickies who I can't communicate with, give variable ST, and getting them naked is a chore. Naomi is a platinum blonde with a nice body for 45, and implants.
[/url]
45? I think not my friend

So I haven’t gotten laid or visited any spa in over 6 months. Finally decided I needed a massage and a release badly. I planned to visit a curtain place that I’ve been to before. As I was walking towards the entrance, I see one of you mongers standing right by the entrance and looking up reviews for this place on you smart phone lol. I knew you were going to go in there and of course you did so I kept it moving. I decided to see if anything else was available on a strict budget. I opened up the yellow pages (bp) and came across something interesting.
I had previously stated that this particular place was closed…which is almost true. I just realized actually mixed up the address of the closed/raided facility. The raided spot is actually a block away and is located right next to this Asian house ware store with the yellow cavernous. So I apologize for this mistake. Of I went to the 8614 spot.
Rang the door bell and was greeted by April aka “Shin-No” or at least that’s what I heard when I asked what her Chinese name was. She was about 5’5 long black hair and looked to be late 30’s early 40’s and displayed what looked to be decent sized C’s in her tight black dress.. She was bubbly and talkative and had okay English. Took half hour for 40 as that’s what I usually do when I visit a place for the first time.
Massage consisted of pressing and pulling. Rate it at best a 3/10. I found it annoying that she walked away every 30 seconds to get more lotion but whatever. Tells me to flip and comes the soft touch. I asked if fs was available. She says “how much tips”. I tell her how much you want. She says 80 which kind of surprised me. I countered with 60 and tell her that’s all I got. She says okay and leaves. Comes back gets undressed revealing some interesting tattoo on the side of her stomach which I couldn’t tell what it was and gets on her knees as I am leaning against the table ready… I noticed she doesn’t reach for any jimmy’s or anything and I realized that bbbj was available even bbfs. I don’t play these games as I came prepared and used the one I had one me. Skills weren’t greatest but she tried. I was ready and laid her on the table and went to work. I knew I wasn’t lasting, I stated in the begging I haven’t gotten any in a long time. After may be 5 minutes I released a ferocious load which felt awesome.
As I was leaving I saw another girl sitting watching TV. I thought she was cute in the face but I literally saw her for 5 seconds. Didn’t ask her name but as I was walking out I told April next time the three of us will have a party lol she laughed and said yea!
Overall I was happy. I needed this badly.
Just a quick heads up…This place is super heavy with foot traffic during the day, its by all the car repair shops on 86th and 18th. I went today 9:30pm so it was quiet. This place has a locked door so you have to wait for them to open it which is awkward during the day. Also, the rooms in this place don’t go all the way up but. Anyway, enjoy and have a good night.

Royal Day Spa 2178 86th St

Was around the area and decided to take a shot at this place. It's above a pizzeria on the second floor and right next to another massage place. Went upstairs and asked for a hour massage. Quoted $50 for the hour, which was ok with me. Mamasan is a old lady probably in her 50s, english is semi-ok. Got a 30ish average sized asian female named Tina. Boobs are a B at best, had a decent butt for an asian. Led me to a room in the back (which raised my hopes-I hadn't seen any reviews for this place before, so I wasn't 100% sure if extras were available). The massage was top-notch, she must have been like a real masseuse in China or something. I tried to do some OTC but she slapped my hand away pretty firmly. Nothing close to any teasing other than some butt rubbing. I might come back since the massage was excellent. Tina's not bad for a AMP girl, a solid 6 or 7 in my book for both body and face, so I hope she has given extras to people before because she really has good massage technique.

Last edited by a moderator:
8th & 55th

Stopped by the place upstairs next to the fruit stand again. Went upstairs and a woman other than Wendy (who I had two times prior) was there. Paid my $35 and walked to the back room signifying I was there before. When I got a good look at her I realized she was quite young. Asked her name and age - GiGi & 22 - which I belive was VERY close to the truth. Cute with a small spinner body. Said she was a student. Massage was serviceable but could tell she was new to the business. It was also 100% legit which is a first for this place. Will see what repeat visits bring. Anybody else seen her before?

Korean Milf Jennifer 347-338-7544

There were some posts about this one a long time ago. She's of good quality so I wanted to remind people of her existence.

Jennifer's number wasn't going through a few weeks ago and she moved out of her apartment at fort hamilton. I was afraid she left the area, but I just called today and the same number is working again.

Jennifer moved to a place on 4ave 59st. She told me she now has 2 very nice girls working there. I always have a great time with Jen herself and usually have a good time with whoever she hires. I'll try to make time for a trip to her new place and report back.

You've got 3 posts

There were some posts about this one a long time ago. She's of good quality so I wanted to remind people of her existence....
Not trying to bust your chops, ohbud, but your post makes you out to be; a) a shill, b) LE, or c) lurker. Which is it? And why would you bother to post a # without reference/verification?