Z-One Spa 718-478-8898 Queens Blvd

Gotta laugh at how Lucy sees herself and thinks she's all that! I go to hear her gibberish and for her squirting! Always an entertaining session! LOL
You can’t blame her for trying to capitalize on getting older and fugly men drooling over her and getting paid extra.The sessions with her are good but Jesus Christ her phone never stops with her admirers texting as Lucy needs to tell her fan club no texting during working hours.I always tell her no phone during my session otherwise let me have Coco or walk.

You can’t blame her for trying to capitalize on getting older and fugly men drooling over her and getting paid extra.The sessions with her are good but Jesus Christ her phone never stops with her admirers texting as Lucy needs to tell her fan club no texting during working hours.I always tell her no phone during my session otherwise let me have Coco or walk.
I was once at an AMP where I was a regular , girl was on phone/texting. I took off my clothes, took out condom and put it on table, put money on the table and sat on the table. she finished her current call, took off her dress and top and got another call. After about a couple of long minutes with genius jr hanging out in the breeze awaiting some company and she was still on the phone.

So I put the cash and condom back in my wallet, and started putting my clothes back on. She took a puzzled look at me and said something like “what are you doing”
I replied with a rather disgusted look on my face that “You seem very busy on the phone. Maybe I come back next week”

She obviously got the message as she made a production of holding up the phone for me to see, actually turned it off and put it in a desk drawer (or similar) and walked over an put her topless chest up against me and said “you stay”

I did.

I was once at an AMP where I was a regular , girl was on phone/texting. I took off my clothes, took out condom and put it on table, put money on the table and sat on the table. she finished her current call, took off her dress and top and got another call. After about a couple of long minutes with genius jr hanging out in the breeze awaiting some company and she was still on the phone.

So I put the cash and condom back in my wallet, and started putting my clothes back on. She took a puzzled look at me and said something like “what are you doing”
I replied with a rather disgusted look on my face that “You seem very busy on the phone. Maybe I come back next week”

She obviously got the message as she made a production of holding up the phone for me to see, actually turned it off and put it in a desk drawer (or similar) and walked over an put her topless chest up against me and said “you stay”

I did.
Great story lol!

I did.
The thought of losing money hit her. To these ladies it’s all about the money so if you walk then they lose.

All about the money always of course they have favorite customer but the money is what keeps them going day after day.
@Bxboy69 its always about the money and charging people more than what the reviews say since I don’t see any advertising for them on any advertising site except on this board where the majority of your post and deepNside are promoting this place so they getting free advertising. I think it’s time you told Lucy to take some advertising out on here .

I was there today also at 2 and Lucy was with some old guy and he was loud kept begging her to be his boyfriend as Coco and I were laughing.Coco showed me a good time 100 all in and no distractions.
Sorry to beat this. House is 40 per hour. 60 for fs = 100 all in.

just want to make sure i don't overpay and screw up the economy. thanks

House is forty and Coco will usually do full service for a 60 dollar tip as Lucy charges different rates and rarely gives anyone full service for less than 80.

If you are completely new...Lucy may try to charge you more since the place is getting busier. But at most, it should be 120 total for hour. 140 is the maximum and that 140 should include one hour with bbbj and raw sex and cream pie and her squirting all over you.

Now, if you new, 100 is if you been there a couple times

But kinky Coco is willing to do you for an hour for 100 regardless of busy or not busy.

Hope I helped guide you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If you are completely new...Lucy may try to charge you more since the place is getting busier. But at most, it should be 120 total for hour. 140 is the maximum and that 140 should include one hour with bbbj and raw sex and cream pie and her squirting all over you.

Now, if you new, 100 is if you been there a couple times

But kinky Coco is willing to do you for an hour for 100 regardless of busy or not busy.

Hope I helped guide you.
Yeah I think that's the last time you need to explain that.
If anyone doesn't get it by now I might start deleting duplicate questions that keep bumping this thread.

Lily

I stopped by today to see what was up here and boy was that a mistake. I'm rarely in the area and don't think I'll get a foothold with the gals here.
Get there, go down the stairs and ring the bell. A woman who is shorter than me (5'6) comes to the door, peeps at me, open the door, and let's me in. I step in, give her a smize, and after a moment she says, "you here for massage?" Mentally, <well yes, why else would I be>, but externally I say, "yes! Hello!" I'm not sure, I'm hoping she's at least Coco, but it was not to be! I see from down the hall a tall Asian woman, younger than the older woman who had greeted me come out to take a peek, she goes to the desk, <surely this must be Shirley> to which I later learned it was. She's a looker, but I know your reputation and I'm not interested in that game right now.
Anyway, the older woman leads me to the first room on the right. We settle on the hour, she takes the fee and comes back with a mask on.
She starts a good medium massage and comments that she's strong isn't she? It's good and solid. Lot's of teasing and touching around, a solid ST. She's asking questions, comments on my soft hands <it sucks not going to the gym, my calluses are gone>, work, etc. Asks who I've seen and what they're like, I lie and can't tell if she follows. Tells me her name, Lily.
Finally the flip. More st, and what I want, I ask for "suck" she says will be cbj. "No bbbj?" "No". She suggests the hj and starts. It's good and were negotiating as we go, says next time we do more. It's a good hj and I pop but didn't get what I came for.
I should have beat my feet and avoided instead of letting her beat my feet. She looks +45, frumpy. Someone came in during my session and when I leave is in the room with a third provider. I pass Shirley on the way out and Lily says she is better than her. Friend, I don't know if that's a positive statement.

Rates: paid 40 to house, paid 40 for by because that's what she wanted and tbh I just didn't want an annoyance, I'm am asshole messing up rates, sorry. Told me fs was 140 but I would get that next time because she didn't know me. I hate that shit, I don't want to be here multiple times for nonsense.

It's rare I'm in queens and here lots of good things but it seems I struck out this time.