Z-One Spa 718-478-8898 Queens Blvd

This place is one of four on Queens Blvd, west of Grand that I affectionately call hand job row.

Walk down the the stairs and ring the bell...greeted by Coco. Late 30's, slender, wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt.

She leads me to the back. Rooms with full walls but curtains for doors. Decent massage and nice build up. Flip over and without prompting, she takes off her yoga pants and she's commando. Then she takes off her top and reveals her fat boy titties. Free roaming and she offered a handy or a hummer. I opted for the handy. Nice rhythm and she licked my balls.

Had free range to touch and she grabbed a handful of oil and put it on her pussy. I'm not a fan of fingering a bottle of baby oil but her pussy was super-tight so I guess the oil was needed.

Nice clean up with hit towel and alcohol. $40 for the house and $40 for Coco.

This place is one of four on Queens Blvd, west of Grand that I affectionately call hand job row.

Walk down the the stairs and ring the bell...greeted by Coco. Late 30's, slender, wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt.

She leads me to the back. Rooms with full walls but curtains for doors. Decent massage and nice build up. Flip over and without prompting, she takes off her yoga pants and she's commando. Then she takes off her top and reveals her fat boy titties. Free roaming and she offered a handy or a hummer. I opted for the handy. Nice rhythm and she licked my balls.

Had free range to touch and she grabbed a handful of oil and put it on her pussy. I'm not a fan of fingering a bottle of baby oil but her pussy was super-tight so I guess the oil was needed.

Nice clean up with hit towel and alcohol. $40 for the house and $40 for Coco.
Lol I didn’t know what fat boy titties was until googled it and threw up. Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
This place is a good one. Both Coco and Lucy provide full service. All for 80 to 100. I’d post a review but don’t know where.
Post it right here.
Detailed reviews for both, include how much you paid, if you fucked them raw or used a condom, if you fucked her raw did you cum inside her?
What other sexual acts did you she perform?
Anal? Raw anal?

Physical descriptions, was her pussy hairy or shaved? Did it smell bad?

You get the idea

Post it right here.
Detailed reviews for both, include how much you paid, if you fucked them raw or used a condom, if you fucked her raw did you cum inside her?
Anal? Raw anal?

You get the idea
Lol your questions

first of all pussy was tasty nd wet nd shaved.
Nothing smelly. I paid 100 for Lucy nd 80 for Coco.

Coco usually is happy she gets n e clients and any amount she gets. So thats why 80 is good for her. Coco gives raw at 80.

Lucy gives raw to da few dat know her. My first time with lucy was with condom but then as a few times went by, (less then 3x) I went raw and cream pied. Altho couple ppl I know personally from review sites went there and did Lucy raw first and second times.

Coco is da kinky kind of girl dat does everything. And yes even anal. Licks the asshole deeply lol.

I didn’t try anal with Lucy. But Lucy is known for squirting. have fun.

Post it right here.
Anal? Raw anal?

You get the idea
And if you want to be a really nice guy, as a favor to those of us have for past 11 months and are still, socially distancing, please make your review penthouse forum style.

Please.

And if you want to be a really nice guy, as a favor to those of us have for past 11 months and are still, socially distancing, please make your review penthouse forum style.

Please.
Sorry but where do I post it. Under what category for a full review.
I’ll try for next time when I go see her. It should be some time this week. Usually need to go once or twice a week. Until I find another one.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol your questions

first of all pussy was tasty nd wet nd shaved.
Nothing smelly. I paid 100 for Lucy nd 80 for Coco.

Coco usually is happy she gets n e clients and any amount she gets. So thats why 80 is good for her. Coco gives raw at 80.

Lucy gives raw to da few dat know her. My first time with lucy was with condom but then as a few times went by, (less then 3x) I went raw and cream pied. Altho couple ppl I know personally from review sites went there and did Lucy raw first and second times.

Coco is da kinky kind of girl dat does everything. And yes even anal. Licks the asshole deeply lol.

I didn’t try anal with Lucy. But Lucy is known for squirting. have fun.
Thanks.
Please note how I broke up your post for easier reading.

But thanks for being cooperative and supplying the needed details.

Just came from here. They said no Lucy or coco. I saw a slim tall girl named Shirley she said. Decent massage. Nothing spectacular. Very little oil which I appreciated. Stayed away when I tried to go up the legs. Then started teasing once she was done massaging my ñ legs. Asked me to flip them asked what I wanted. I said everything said $100 I countered with $140 for 2 nuts. She said no I said that’s all I want. I cum quick. She said you sure I said yeah . She walks out with the $140. I hear the water running in the bathroom. Comes back. Pulls dress down leaves it covering stomach takes off bra exposes some decent size b-c breasts. Pulls dress up and takes off panties. Suffers from noassatall. Very soft skin. I went straight to feel ass and cooch. Felt moist, freshly washed. Proceeds to bring out a condom and I inssisted on bbj she said “protection” I said no. She said it’s ok. And kept trying I said no if it’s like that I’m leaving. So she said ok a little. I said no it’s either like that or nothing. She said ok. Starts very lackluster bbj just playing around head. I grabbed the back of her head and gently guided her. Straight over my cock and in her mouth. Then I said all the way. And she got it. Nice bbj and then I felt the sensation something was starting to creep up. Right before I exploded I said ok let’s fuck (A delaying tactic) got up she put comdoms on me had her get doggie on the bed legs spread and started banging the shit out of her. Licked my thumb and started to play with asshole, she tried to move my hand I just banged her harder she seemed to forget about my thumb. I inserted it to mid thumb knuckle. And just kept banging, moving my thumb with the rhythm of my strokes. She was enjoying it all. I came and kept going until I started to loose wood. Pulled out and condom slipped off halfway in and out of her snatch. She took it out and immediately put another condom on me. I said wait suck it. She said no suck let’s fuck. She was open. But I wasn’t ready. So with the condom in she started sucking. This had to be the thinnest comdoms I ever felt. It almost felt bareback. I got at full mast and now we go mish. Me standing her laying legs straight up goal post style. Then I swung both legs to the right with her now laying on her side in a L shape and Im banging away. She tries to play with my nipple I pushed her hand. She did the reach around to my balls i pushed her hand. Then I interlock her right arm with my right arm and start pulling her towards me and she’s pulling me. And I’m really banging the shit out of her and she’s really into it. Her pussy felt great. But then she got tooo tooo wet. So I started to lose wood. I reached down and held the condom in her pussy as I stroked out a technique to have the condom slip off and into her pussy. It worked. And now I was feeling the bareback wetness, I came back to life. We were both sweating as I was able to catch that third wind. After a bit more of this I was just tired. Started panting out of breath. The slapping sound of me banging against her ass was filling the place and her moaning. I pulled out and it was obvious I hadn’t nutted the second one yet. So she tells me to lay down. Gets some oil and starts a very nice hj. Telling me how I lied. Lol. “You no cum quick.” And I said yes but you liked it and she said “yes I did.” And continued to stroke. Despite her grade a Olympic caliber effort she could not get me to nut. Condoms do that to me. They get me numb. Anyway I told her it’s not going to happen and it’s ok. She cleaned me up. Gave me alcohol paper towel for my hands. I told her “next time I’m going to fuck you in the ass.” She said “no” laughing. I said yes I am. She said “i don’t like” I said “yes you do yes you do” and she laughed. I got dressed used the lavatory and on my way.

I will repeat when in area. Will not drive from Long Island just for this as I have great options closer to home. But overall a great experience. Feel like I overpaid a bit.
$40 house+$140 for 2 nuts=$180
But her effort was worth the $140 plus the prospect of hitting the tight brown next time worth the investment.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just came from here. They said no Lucy or coco. I saw a slim tall girl named Shirley she said. Decent massage. Nothing spectacular. Very little oil which I appreciated. Stayed away when I tried to go up the legs. Then started teasing once she was done massaging my ñ legs. Asked me to flip them asked what I wanted. I said everything said $100 I countered with $140 for 2 nuts. She said no I said that’s all I want. I cum quick. She said you sure I said yeah . She walks out with the $140. I hear the water running in the bathroom. Comes back. Pulls dress down leaves it covering stomach takes off bra exposes some decent size b-c breasts. Pulls dress up and takes off panties. Suffers from noassatall. Very soft skin. I went straight to feel ass and cooch. Felt moist, freshly washed. Proceeds to bring out a condom and I inssisted on bbj she said “protection” I said no. She said it’s ok. And kept trying I said no if it’s like that I’m leaving. So she said ok a little. I said no it’s either like that or nothing. She said ok. Starts very lackluster bbj just playing around head. I grabbed the back of her head and gently guided her. Straight over my cock and in her mouth. Then I said all the way. And she got it. Nice bbj and then I felt the sensation something was starting to creep up. Right before I exploded I said ok let’s fuck (A delaying tactic) got up she put comdoms on me had her get doggie on the bed legs spread and started banging the shit out of her. Licked my thumb and started to play with asshole, she tried to move my hand I just banged her harder she seemed to forget about my thumb. I inserted it to mid thumb knuckle. And just kept banging, moving my thumb with the rhythm of my strokes. She was enjoying it all. I came and kept going until I started to loose wood. Pulled out and condom slipped off halfway in and out of her snatch. She took it out and immediately put another condom on me. I said wait suck it. She said no suck let’s fuck. She was open. But I wasn’t ready. So with the condom in she started sucking. This had to be the thinnest comdoms I ever felt. It almost felt bareback. I got at full mast and now we go mish. Me standing her laying legs straight up goal post style. Then I swung both legs to the right with her now laying on her side in a L shape and Im banging away. She tries to play with my nipple I pushed her hand. She did the reach around to my balls i pushed her hand. Then I interlock her right arm with my right arm and start pulling her towards me and she’s pulling me. And I’m really banging the shit out of her and she’s really into it. Her pussy felt great. But then she got tooo tooo wet. So I started to lose wood. I reached down and held the condom in her pussy as I stroked out a technique to have the condom slip off and into her pussy. It worked. And now I was feeling the bareback wetness, I came back to life. We were both sweating as I was able to catch that third wind. After a bit more of this I was just tired. Started panting out of breath. The slapping sound of me banging against her ass was filling the place and her moaning. I pulled out and it was obvious I hadn’t nutted the second one yet. So she tells me to lay down. Gets some oil and starts a very nice hj. Telling me how I lied. Lol. “You no cum quick.” And I said yes but you liked it and she said “yes I did.” And continued to stroke. Despite her grade a Olympic caliber effort she could not get me to nut. Condoms do that to me. They get me numb. Anyway I told her it’s not going to happen and it’s ok. She cleaned me up. Gave me alcohol paper towel for my hands. I told her “next time I’m going to fuck you in the ass.” She said “no” laughing. I said yes I am. She said “i don’t like” I said “yes you do yes you do” and she laughed. I got dressed used the lavatory and on my way.

I will repeat when in area. Will not drive from Long Island just for this as I have great options closer to home. But overall a great experience. Feel like I overpaid a bit.
But her effort was worth the $140 plus the prospect of hitting the tight brown next time worth the investment.
So you slipped off the condom and fucked her raw without her knowing?

Did you cum inside her? Was she pretty in the face? Hope you enjoyed and thanks for review.

Just to be clear, she said 100 for everything? You countered 140 for two pops?