Z-One Spa 718-478-8898 Queens Blvd

So your total was $180 total damage ( house fee $40 and tip $140 two pop)?
Yes. I actually wanted to go and find Lucy and coco but when I was told they no longer work there. I went in just wanting to do what I wanted. I wasn’t bargain hunting I wanted good enthusiastic service which I ended up getting. I felt I got my money’s worth. That’s all that should matter to anyone that goes and gets service.

I’m confused now that another monger paid way more then the $80 to $100 you mention was all in.
yeah. I didn’t really didn’t know how real that post was either. But I’ve gotten some unbelievable deals in the past. And if you’re a regular and the chicks like you I can see someone getting a deal like that. If you get away with paying that little just once then it just becomes your regular price. But I want to see coco (the reviews of her being a freak have me intrigued). So if anyone knows where she’s working now let it be known. Thanks in advance.

yeah. I didn’t really didn’t know how real that post was either. But I’ve gotten some unbelievable deals in the past. And if you’re a regular and the chicks like you I can see someone getting a deal like that. If you get away with paying that little just once then it just becomes your regular price. But I want to see coco (the reviews of her being a freak have me intrigued). So if anyone knows where she’s working now let it be known. Thanks in advance.
I think Lucy and coco was there but changed their name Due to a lot of lurkers showing up looking for the deal that was posted. Nobody will know unless you been there before

I’m confused now that another monger paid way more then the $80 to $100 you mention was all in.
Don’t be confused sir. From what I understand is that he countered higher than what she asked. She said 100 for everything. He said 140 for 2 pops. And from what I understand, he did not even pop the second time. So extra 40 for nothing I think.

I go to Lucy a couple times a week or at least once a week. And 100 is my regular with her.

And when Lucy is on a date or goes out of town, I do coco for 80.

Prices may go up now since others will make that place busy. Like always, supply and demand is real.

Yes. I actually wanted to go and find Lucy and coco but when I was told they no longer work there. I went in just wanting to do what I wanted. I wasn’t bargain hunting I wanted good enthusiastic service which I ended up getting. I felt I got my money’s worth. That’s all that should matter to anyone that goes and gets service.
They love guys like you.

I know these two Coco is super cool 100 all in but never offered raw.Lucy is condescending and offers different prices for each customer and will date as deepNside stated.Rumors have Lucy has many boyfriends and tries to sucker old and ugly dudes in for love.Coco told me on Friday that Lucy is taking a break and why Shirley is around.I saw Coco last week but haven’t seen Lucy around in two weeks but she could be out of town or found a sugar daddy.

Don’t be confused sir. From what I understand is that he countered higher than what she asked. She said 100 for everything. He said 140 for 2 pops. And from what I understand, he did not even pop the second time. So extra 40 for nothing I think.

I go to Lucy a couple times a week or at least once a week. And 100 is my regular with her.

Prices may go up now since others will make that place busy. Like always, supply and demand is real.
I countered with $140 because I wanted more after the 1st pop. I would’ve popped once and then that’s it clean up time. Instead I got more head and I banged the shit out of her for another 15-20 minutes. Then I laid down and she gave me a really good hj. Wether I popped or not. I thoroughly enjoyed my time. I don’t care if it was $100 or $200. I read the reviews. I wanted Lucy or coco. When I got there. They said they weren’t there so I was already there. I wanted to partake. Especially with the amount of time it took me to find fucking parking. Lol. So fuckit. Sorry if I ruined it for y’all. I don’t plan on going back. But if I do. I’m fucking that bitch in the ass. Lmao

I think Lucy and coco was there but changed their name Due to a lot of lurkers showing up looking for the deal that was posted. Nobody will know unless you been there before
elaborate on what they look like. I saw 2 girls. One very slim with big bs or c breasts. A bit tall. And one very short looked a little heavier set.

so are you saying you pay $80-$100 for everything. The house fee and the tip included. So essentially $40 for house and $40-$60 for the extras.

so are you saying you pay $80-$100 for everything. The house fee and the tip included. So essentially $40 for house and $40-$60 for the extras.
Yes. With Lucy it was always 100. The most I paid her was either 120 but it was because of holiday season just as extra tip.
She gets banged deep and hard when I’m with her and bareback blowjob and raw intercourse.

As for coco, I find Lucy meets my expectations. That is why I always give 80 total to Coco. And maybe I got lucky with Coco as that set price because I saw her when she first started there and she didn’t have much customers.
But since it probably will get busy there nowadays. No one should be paying more than 120 for full service for either girl.

But once I tried her, I saw how kinky she is and that she aims to satisfy her customer.

And you can get both (Lucy and coco) for the price of 140 on a slow day. They are willing.

You need to open your eyes as your quoting the tip Only. Remember he paid $40 for the house fee before anything started. So even if he didn’t counter with two pop he’s still paying $140 vs the $180 that he paid.

of course price will go up because you posted reviews on such a low price which drove all the lurker on here to their place. Nobody got your total price or level of service. So keep advertising for them.

You need to open your eyes as your quoting the tip Only. Remember he paid $40 for the house fee before anything started. So even if he didn’t counter with two pop he’s still paying $140 vs the $180 that he paid.

of course price will go up because you posted reviews on such a low price which drove all the lurker on here to their place. Nobody got your total price or level of service. So keep advertising for them.
Every time I went to this spa it was a 100 all in but was never offered raw for sex nor would I engage in it.Lucy does offer overnights to certain customers.

Every time I went to this spa it was a 100 all in but was never offered raw for sex nor would I engage in it.Lucy does offer overnights to certain customers.
They don’t offer raw sex. Lol. I don’t think any provider will “offer” rawness.
But if you talk to them gentleman like and humor them, they give in and say ok. They also get into it and get in heat. Coco especially gets into it and Lucy squirts all over the place when you bang her deep.

And bighard20in. I apologize for leaving a review on them but I only posted my honest review. I always speak to them with the utmost respect even to Coco who is not that good in English. Respect goes a long way. And I understand now that the prices may go up since the review. But I hope that someone goes and gets something at least not in the 200 or 300 range.
140 is ok I guess. But at least I’m providing information so they know that they can try to get full service for 100.

They don’t offer raw sex. Lol. I don’t think any provider will “offer” rawness.
But if you talk to them gentleman like and humor them, they give in and say ok. They also get into it and get in heat. Coco especially gets into it and Lucy squirts all over the place when you bang her deep.

And bighard20in. I apologize for leaving a review on them but I only posted my honest review. I always speak to them with the utmost respect even to Coco who is not that good in English. Respect goes a long way. And I understand now that the prices may go up since the review. But I hope that someone goes and gets something at least not in the 200 or 300 range.
140 is ok I guess. But at least I’m providing information so they know that they can try to get full service for 100.
I ‘m not disputing anything you’re stating and price always depends on how much a provider can get.Lucy has offered me overnights many times but I don’t want to see her outside the spa because as you probably know she’s looking for a permanent meal ticket as she’s getting older and business is off since Coronavirus.

I would still like someone to describe wtf they look like so I know next time if it is them posing as not being them.
Lucy could be on vacation in China she hasn’t been there last few times I visited but who knows.