XOXOgirlsNY Reviews & Discussion 929-501-6665

Lily 240+100+100 (GFE+BBFS+Greek)
Took the plunge to see Lily since she's a new Asian doing Greek and I'm a sucker for Asian chicks doing Greek plus willing to do it bare. Plopped a good chunk of change for a half hour session with this potentially new unicorn. First off, not the girl in the picture. Shorter, older (mid 30s maybe?) and definitely a little more filled out that the chick in the picture. Not unattractive, just not the look that was advertised. Her English is decent so conversation and giving instructions was easy

MMS took me to a room to wait for Lily to show up and I decided to speed things along by getting naked while waiting since I only have a half hour. Lily came in and was surprised I was already raring to go. I saw she didn't look the same but thought she was attractive enough to go on so dropped the questioning thought and went in for DFK which was reciprocated well. She was wearing a see through negligee and panties allowing easy access to her naughty bits. Pussy was already wet, not lubed based on feel and scent so I finger banged her right off. She didn't have a chance to even put her little bag down before cumming the first time. Pushed her down for a quick face fucking that she didn't like so pulled her back up, slid panties aside and slot myself into her pussy immediately. Her eyes rolled back when I was balls deep pounding quickly. Took her a minute for her brain to catch up and immediately tried to stop the pounding halfheartedly. When I wasn't stopping she reminded me to tip and not to cum inside. I told her yes and no worries as I want to fill her ass up. Her eyes lit up and quickly wrapped her legs around me telling to go to the bed. I walked her to the bed, drop her on the bed and DATY while fingering her ass causing her to cum again fairly quickly. With her ass lubed, I slotted into her ass going in to the hilt in a single long push. This girl loves getting ass fucked, keeping her anal chute relaxed to let me in but clenching the bed sheets rolling her eyes back and moaning up a storm as I pushed in. I went for a quick push the last inch or so for a some speed and stopped once I was in. A second later she started convulsing and cumming again. Pulled all the way out to the tip and shove it all the way in again in one quick stroke causing her to scream "Fuck... fuck me fuck me fast". Pretty sure the others heard her loud and clear. Pounded her full throttle trying to hold out but she knows how to clench her ass causing it to be extremely tight. I spilled 2 weeks worth of cum in her bowels.

I will return to XOXO. Might see Lily again, but leaning more toward my usual Chinese smoke show girl.

Peach 360 1hr BBBJ CFS - there was supposed to be a $20 special but I guess she didn't get the memo - I didn't tip more

Wanted to try xoxo for a while and finally took the plunge. Booking was super easy via text for same day visit and made my way to their location to see Peach. I was hesitating between Peach and Marin but went with Peach in the end based on the pictures. I probably should have been a bit more discerning of the filtering because she was definitely not 20 as advertised. I'd place her more around 40 tbh. Her figure is nice though, she's small with little to no ass but decent sized MM for a spinner type girl.

Her attitude though was not it. No kissing at all during the session, very much following her routine - no engagement with me on other subjects either. Maybe she was not into me at all but it was not what I expected. We went for a quick standing shower for a blue toast then back in the room. She gave me an ok back massage from the get go then finally after the flip and some stretching she went down on me. However, it seems she's averse to bodily fluids because she kept taking tissues to spit into. Her BBBJ was ok but no passion. Once she climbed on me though I could tell that she's been practicing Kegels because she was squeezing my dick hard. Couldn't last more than 5min with CG and RCG from her.

We laid on the bed for a while, she gave me another massage of my head this time. She was pretty insistent on massaging my ears which was kind of weird. After more back massage she asked me to put some lotion on her which started me going again. We went at it in mish then doggy and time was running out so I pumped as hard as I could to finish in the bag.

Overall, decent experience with xoxo for booking / location but would not repeat with Peach. She's going back to Cali soon anyway.

Amy 1 hour- $270 with discount + $100(BBFS) BBBJ, BBJCIM, DATY, DATO, RIM

I was browsing X, formerly Twitter, and I saw xoxo was having a holiday sale. I had always wanted to try this place, but I was hesitant due to the screening process and my fear I would be denied. But, couldn’t pass up this deal, so I reached out to make an appointment. Screening process wasn’t too bad and they accepted my LinkedIn in lieu of work Id badge. Based on the pics on the website I decided to book Amy. But I knew it was a risk since I had not seen any reviews for her yet. But I figure, TOFTT.

When I get inside the location, it’s set up more as a two story apt, than a spa. The MMS brings me to a room and I wait for Amy. A few mins later in comes Amy. First off, she looks absolutely nothing like her picture on the site. I knew these shops take some artistic liberties you would say with the pictures, but this was an entirely different girl. She was Japanese, probably 5’2, cute face, average body, a bit on the thicker side, but flat stomach,and probably natural perky B cups. She look very much like a college student. Not bad looking at all, but just more of a girl next door vibe.

She starts undressing me, and has this cute giggle as she is doing it. We start LFK and then DFK. I have to say she was a great kisser. Everything felt natural and she was really into it. Her lips were soft and she had this innocent college girl vibe I loved. She then goes for a preview BBBJ and she could really DT. She gets up and then we proceed to the standup shower, sorry no TS here. More DFK and she playfully takes my dick and starts rubbing it on her ass and wanted to fuck right there. Her ass was nice and soft and def on the thicker side for Asians. I hold off now as I didn’t want to cum yet.

We get back to the room and we settle up payment. $270 with the $50 off promo discount. She then starts with an amazing RIM session. She really going at it while stroking my cock. It felt amazing. This leads us to 69, where I’m DATY and facefucking her, and she taking all of my dick. I push her head down on my dick and no resistance. I finally BBJCIM as she strokes my cock for every last drop and swallows it all. We then go for another shower. More LFK and DFK in the shower.

We come back and she starts a nice massage. Nothing really crazy, but she puts some effort which I appreciated. We do some small talk about Japan and her English isn’t too bad. She asks me if I’m ready to go and I said yes. She starts off with another amazing BBJ, sloppy just like I like it. She then jumps on me and starts rubbing her pussy on my cock and asked me condom or no condom. Her pussy is already wet and I can feel it, as she is rubbing it against my dick. I say no condom and she says for you $100, no brainer here. She starts off on CG. Oh man that pussy was nice, tight and wet,no lube needed here. She starts this soft moaning and we go at it slow at first. With every thrust her moans get louder and louder. We then switch it doggy and she keeps yelling deeper, deeper and I oblige. I finally finish with a masterpiece on her back.

We do a bit more small talk and then shower. She gives me her number and says please come see her again. She leaving soon for Japan but will be back.

I would recommend her, but I would tell you to lower your expectations, at least physically. This session really felt more like a one night stand, which was a nice change of pace from your typical AMP.

Amy

Baseball Card Stats:
Services: BBBJ, Greek, BBFSCIA, CG, K9, Rimming
Damage: $190 + $200 (extras) + $20 tip (optional)
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Service: 8/10 (mainly because of the extras she provided)

I’ve been looking for someone that offers both PSE and Greek and there has been a few pop up here and there over the past few months, but not many. When I saw Rising Sun have Amy, I tried to book with her, but she was busy. Luckily, I saw her pop up here a few days later. There was also another girl, Lily, that seemed to offer both. Based on the photos, I ended up choosing Amy. Also, saw on another review here that the photos of Lily were not accurate, so that gave me pause. Well, Amy was no different. One of the reasons why I won’t be giving any more business to this place, Rising Sun (they had the same photos for her), or Smiling Eyes (I believe they’re connected to RS) any more.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like Amy is completely unattractive, but it’s not a girl that I would have paid for. She is not skinny, but not exactly fat – she’s of average proportion. Her face would also not what I would consider pretty, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She’s also not the worst looking provider. In short, she’s not super attractive, but her services are pretty good.

Anyway, we started the session with some light kissing before we got undressed for the showers. In the shower, she quickly washed me. I only paid for half hour, so it was relatively quick. She did give me a preview BBBJ in the shower, but it was short-lived, which was fine with me. There was also some light rimming if you’re into that kinda stuff. We quickly dried off and went back to the room.

Once we got back to the room, things sorta went down hill. She asked me for the donation, which I provided her. I also asked about the extras, which she quoted me +$100 for PSE, +$100 for Greek. I quickly paid her – there was also a deal (which I confirmed over text prior to the appointment) for $30 off half hour, but apparently she wasn’t aware of it as she seemed confused by the amount I gave her. I gave her an extra $20 just to get it over with, but I guess she cleared it up with someone and tried to give me the $20, which I told her to just keep (since I was eventually going to tip anyway). They should really communicate about discounts and stuff ahead of time so these things don’t happen. What was worse was that there was a lot of shouting behind closed doors to talk to each other, coupled with the fact that she was talking to another client (in person, behind the door) while I was in the room.

When things were finally squared away, I laid on the bed face down, where she proceeded to rub her body against mine. She also decided to rim me again, but only for a short period of time. With the appointment being only half hour, I guess she felt she had to push things along. Felt a little rushed, but that’s fine because rimming isn’t a big thing for me. We flipped over and she started to give me a BBBJ. Because of anxiety, it takes me a little while to get ready. She did that for a couple minutes and I still wasn’t fully hard yet. She flipped around and plopped her pussy and ass right in my face, so we did 69 for a little. (What was a little bit of a turnoff was that, afterwards, there was some kissing… didn’t really like it too much since her tongue was just in my asshole.)

When I was finally hard, she lubed her ass up and stuck me inside her ass and began to ride me cowgirl. This went on for a couple minutes, but it wasn’t really happening, so I asked to switch to doggy. We switched positions and I plunged into her ass and started pounding away. After a few minutes, I finally nutted inside her. She wiped me down and we went off to the showers. She had me wash myself since she had to clean herself out, which was fine. Finally, we went back to the room to get dressed.

In summary, it all felt a little too rushed. It was a really good deal.. not including the $20 that I just gave her, it was $190 for half hour + $200 extra for BBFS and Greek. Besides the stuff I mentioned, there was another strike against them - I didn’t realize it until I was around the block but we didn’t even use the full half hour – maybe 20-25 minutes. Couple with the fact that I was catfished, all the money talk, and then her talking to another client with me in the room – I certainly won’t be back, especially with this place.

Peach Her attitude though was not it.
Thanks for this. Sorry about your subpar experience, we're all trying to avoid that. From the pics, this is exactly who I want bobbing up and down for a few min and cim. I txt asked if she'd do that and to their credit they answered back hang on they'll ask and then no sorry. This is a huge improvement over a couple weeks ago different girl I asked cim OK, they said yes, got denied, and left with a fairly angry don't fucking lie to me again. Improvement I guess? This agency/location is still far below the standard they set on open not so long ago. I haven't written them off yet.

Amy

Baseball Card Stats:

I’ve been looking for someone that offers both PSE and Greek and there has been a few pop up here and there over the past few months, but not many. When I saw Rising Sun have Amy, I tried to book with her, but she was busy. Luckily, I saw her pop up here a few days later. There was also another girl, Lily, that seemed to offer both. Based on the photos, I ended up choosing Amy. Also, saw on another review here that the photos of Lily were not accurate, so that gave me pause. Well, Amy was no different. One of the reasons why I won’t be giving any more business to this place, Rising Sun (they had the same photos for her), or Smiling Eyes (I believe they’re connected to RS) any more.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like Amy is completely unattractive, but it’s not a girl that I would have paid for. She is not skinny, but not exactly fat – she’s of average proportion. Her face would also not what I would consider pretty, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She’s also not the worst looking provider. In short, she’s not super attractive, but her services are pretty good.

Anyway, we started the session with some light kissing before we got undressed for the showers. In the shower, she quickly washed me. I only paid for half hour, so it was relatively quick. She did give me a preview BBBJ in the shower, but it was short-lived, which was fine with me. There was also some light rimming if you’re into that kinda stuff. We quickly dried off and went back to the room.

Once we got back to the room, things sorta went down hill. She asked me for the donation, which I provided her. I also asked about the extras, which she quoted me +$100 for PSE, +$100 for Greek. I quickly paid her – there was also a deal (which I confirmed over text prior to the appointment) for $30 off half hour, but apparently she wasn’t aware of it as she seemed confused by the amount I gave her. I gave her an extra $20 just to get it over with, but I guess she cleared it up with someone and tried to give me the $20, which I told her to just keep (since I was eventually going to tip anyway). They should really communicate about discounts and stuff ahead of time so these things don’t happen. What was worse was that there was a lot of shouting behind closed doors to talk to each other, coupled with the fact that she was talking to another client (in person, behind the door) while I was in the room.

When things were finally squared away, I laid on the bed face down, where she proceeded to rub her body against mine. She also decided to rim me again, but only for a short period of time. With the appointment being only half hour, I guess she felt she had to push things along. Felt a little rushed, but that’s fine because rimming isn’t a big thing for me. We flipped over and she started to give me a BBBJ. Because of anxiety, it takes me a little while to get ready. She did that for a couple minutes and I still wasn’t fully hard yet. She flipped around and plopped her pussy and ass right in my face, so we did 69 for a little. (What was a little bit of a turnoff was that, afterwards, there was some kissing… didn’t really like it too much since her tongue was just in my asshole.)

When I was finally hard, she lubed her ass up and stuck me inside her ass and began to ride me cowgirl. This went on for a couple minutes, but it wasn’t really happening, so I asked to switch to doggy. We switched positions and I plunged into her ass and started pounding away. After a few minutes, I finally nutted inside her. She wiped me down and we went off to the showers. She had me wash myself since she had to clean herself out, which was fine. Finally, we went back to the room to get dressed.

In summary, it all felt a little too rushed. It was a really good deal.. not including the $20 that I just gave her, it was $190 for half hour + $200 extra for BBFS and Greek. Besides the stuff I mentioned, there was another strike against them - I didn’t realize it until I was around the block but we didn’t even use the full half hour – maybe 20-25 minutes. Couple with the fact that I was catfished, all the money talk, and then her talking to another client with me in the room – I certainly won’t be back, especially with this place.
Yeah she’s a fridge body-type. Just below average. Clean girl, but below average. Most obvious fake photos of the bunch, same fakes she used on every site she stops by. I would say her service has lessened over time since I saw her in Flushing, despite the price increasing.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Amy

Baseball Card Stats:

Did you ever stick it in her pussy or just her ass? Sounds like you went right for the poop shoot.

Did you ever stick it in her pussy or just her ass? Sounds like you went right for the poop shoot.
She's the one who stuck it in first. Seemed like she was in a rush. Sounded like she had another client waiting from her conversation with someone else (she was speaking Mandarin and mine's not that great, but I can understand some). But to answer your question, pooper only (not that I'm complaining about that).

Amy - 1hr, $340 + $200 (extras), BBBJ, BBFS, Greek, Rimming, ATM (YMMV), CIM (some WS, again YMMV)

I saw Amy last night and the only part of me that's happy I didn't see her until now is my wallet since she's leaving after today for like 6 months. This was my first time at this provider, booking and screening was fast and simple (WhatsApp, LinkedIn for verification). MMS met me outside and before I could even message I was there she approached me, showed me the booking and my face matched the pic, so she walked me to the actual location.

I only saw the very front and 2 rooms at the location, Amy's was off to the right, and right next to the shower (not sure if there's more than one). MMS led me in to her room where she was waiting. First looks, she's what I expected and while the pics are touched up, I found her attractive and pics generally accurate (average build, neither skinny or fat) and I think her face was pretty (not gorgeous, but pretty and attractive), if I saw her in the world I'd take a chance hitting on her.

She greeted me and helped take my coat off, shoes off, etc. (I had layers on yesterday) and undressed herself at the same time. We went to the shower where she gave us both mouthwash, then into the shower we went. After getting the water right she started to wash me and feel around, then came in for some LFK that quickly became some DFK as she was "washing" my lower parts. She pulled back, got to her knees, and went into a full BBBJ. She may have intended to make it a preview, but it went on into full DT (I could feel her throat) with some facefucking and nearly popped right there. Then she spun me around, washed my ass and went in for some high-quality rimming. If you enjoy rimming, when she's back, you have to see her, she gets in there and isn't shy about it, she doesn't try to get out of it but instead gets into it and either enjoys it or is a fantastic actress about it!

Finishing up in the shower and back to the room, she asks for donation, asking if I wanted the extras and quoting the costs. There was a special but she's already proven she was going to earn the extra so I gave her full rate. Onto the bed face down, she goes back in for more rimming, which I had not expected, and does an alternation between rimming and sucking under me, and makes stops at the balls each time she switches. After a bit of this she lubes me up and asks if I'm ready to fuck her ass. While I did give her a few strokes in her pussy, which felt nice, I proceeded as requested, in a doggy position. Her ass felt great, and watching her in the mirror from the initial POP in to her actively fucking me back and watching her face I, again either she likes anal or is a great actress about it, but it wasn't over-the-top. Watching her tits also swing was nice too. Thinking to myself how much she goes for the rimming, I tell her I want her to suck me some more, and without a word flips around, does a 1/2 second semi-wipe of some excess lube, and goes right into ATM! This becomes facefucking again and holding her by the hair and she seems into it, and I keep going until I'm close. I tell her I want her to swallow, she makes a sound and I CIM a 2-day load. She proceeds to swallow most (I could feel the swallow) and keep her mouth on me for at least a minute or two after, when then she does spit some out into the trash on the side of the bed. Cleans me up but keeps sucking for a few more minutes.

At this point I'm sweating so much I look like I was under a waterfall, so we go back to the shower for a rinse. To my amazement there's still like 20 minutes left. She lays me down again and gives me a massage which we chat (and find out she leaves after the 15th for some months back in Japan), which while not professional (some girls were previously), it was nice and felt good. She's on top of me, tits rubbing my back, and asks if I want to try again. We're down to 15 minutes and she took everything already, but I was not saying no, and said "let's try!". Goes right in again for more rimming and BJ action like the first time, she does this until my legs just can't and I flip over. I'll say that she did her damned best at a BJ in the time left, but it was just not happening (still felt great though). For the last few minutes I just sucked on her tits, and her nipples were responsive.

She rinsed her mouth and wiped me off, helped me get dressed. Gave me a few more kisses, and then I was off! Could barley walk down the stairs my legs still shaky.

Overall, she seemed like she was very into the session, I felt welcomed and it was a very dirty GFE like experience. I'm anxiously awaiting her return. If work had not run late there was a good chance I'd have tried going back tonight. The service is in the very top of that which I've had for an AMP, she takes direction very well, the session is burned into my memory. If you get a chance to see her, do it!

But I knew it was a risk since I had not seen any reviews for her yet. But I figure, TOFTT.
She also goes by Aimee/Aimi with XOXOGirls and Eileen briefly when she was with Spicy Girls
You should see more reviews with those names.
I also have to apologize, I have seen her too, I just never got to writing a review and it’s being a while.
I would say she’s average looking, she’s not a spinner and my times with her were good, her service was above good.
I never saw her at Spicy Girls, she texted me she was there and the alias she used, but I was out of town.

Admins, if this breaks some rule please feel free to remove.

Eva, 340/hour. Time Square area.

I was in NYC during this Holiday week and started texting spas until I got a response. I selected Eva based on who was available and the narrative on Twitter. I had never been to XoXoGirls so there was a minimal screening process. This does not mean that someone else will go through a stricter or easier screening. You are not sent to the actual address the first visit. The older mamason will come get you and bring to you to the spa which is not far. You will need to be able to walk up one full flight of NYC stairs. There is no elevator. I only give this information because there was a time (before some orthopedic surgery) that I would have had to walk away. Inside it is appeared cramped but clean and safe.

I was not surprised to discover that Eva does not appear to be the women in 5 of the 6 photographs. She might be, she just does not resemble those photos. The photo in front of the Christmas tree does appear to be Eva. She is certainly not "busty". I don't know why spas keep doing this. Just photograph the women in a flattering outfit and let us decide.

I am not going to let a few cup sizes ruin a session so I embrace Eva and tell her how beautiful she is. We strip and head off to the stand up shower. There is no table shower here. We perform the ritual mouthwash toast. The shower time is great with kissing, sliding up against each other, bbbj, washing all the intimate places. It started out slow but we were going hot and heavy by the time we decided to dry off and head back to the room.

Back in the room I gave her the donation as listed on the web site. I lay down and receive a long cat bath following by some enthusiastic rimming. After that we have a long dkf/makeout session, then some more bbbj, then some daty. Finally we cover me up and finish in missionary.

Back to the shower for a clean up shower together. Back in the room she gives me a light massage and offers a second pop. I declined the attempt at a second round. I know PSE upgrades are available for an additional fee that you will need to discuss with her. English is very limited so I would prepare to use a translator app.

On the way out I met two other ladies who were both quite attractive. One of them was Sophie and unfortunately she only sees Asian clients. I recommend Eva and XoXoGirls. The only thing that stops me from running back is I prefer spas with table showers/nuru.

I was not surprised to discover that Eva does not appear to be the women in 5 of the 6 photographs. She might be, she just does not resemble those photos. The photo in front of the Christmas tree does appear to be Eva. She is certainly not "busty". I don't know why spas keep doing this. Just photograph the women in a flattering outfit and let us decide.
Two reasons --

1. They make more money this way, some people walk out but more stay even after being duped.

2. In the age where searching for people by pictures is very possible, I can understand why some people may not want their actual faces posted to websites associated with this kind of work.

You can tell the difference between the reasons because when it's 2, the photos will at least be representative of the girls vibe.

Selena, $340 + $200 BBFS

With names and numbers changing so much, not sure if this was my first time with this agency but it was the first time at this location (42/9). I contacted the MMS and told her was looking for BBFS and she recommended Selena and Eva. She said I could choose when I got there, but when I did she put me right in the room with Selena and that was fine (although the Eva review above has me a little disappointed!). The photos on the website are not her, but she was attractive enough and I was in a very horny mood.

After donation was paid, went upstairs to the standup shower. I love looooove a table shower and was disappointed. No real fun in the shower, but once we got into the room things heated up. I had her sit on my lap and we were both naked, making out, and it was really hot. Lots of touching, lots of DFK, moving on to a BBBJ and finally BBFS. Afterwards there was time for a little massage and off I went.

I saw Eva on the way out and am definitely interested in her. I'd go back to this agency, maybe I'd see Selena again, overall felt like it was a good experience.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Selena, $340 + $200 BBFS

With names and numbers changing so much, not sure if this was my first time with this agency but it was the first time at this location (42/9). I contacted the MMS and told her was looking for BBFS and she recommended Selena and Eva. She said I could choose when I got there, but when I did she put me right in the room with Selena and that was fine (although the Eva review above has me a little disappointed!). The photos on the website are not her, but she was attractive enough and I was in a very horny mood.

After donation was paid, went upstairs to the standup shower. I love looooove a table shower and was disappointed. No real fun in the shower, but once we got into the room things heated up. I had her sit on my lap and we were both naked, making out, and it was really hot. Lots of touching, lots of DFK, moving on to a BBBJ and finally BBFS. Afterwards there was time for a little massage and off I went.

I saw Eva on the way out and am definitely interested in her. I'd go back to this agency, maybe I'd see Selena again, overall felt like it was a good experience.
Did you cum inside her?

Kiki
290hr (50$ holiday discounts) + 100 PSE = 390 (Gave 400 didn't want change)

TLDR: not the girl in the pics but I recommend the girl I saw.

Long form:

Found myself in the city (rare these days) and decided to try some of what Xoxo is selling. Place is a decent second floor location close enough to walk from Penn. Setup was easy. Got to the facility 15 minutes early... Texted up, they say Kiki is ready for you. Cool no having to wander around the cold ass city at night.

Kiki is not the same girl in the picture, this is my only beef with this whole visit. The girl I saw was maybe 28-30, I'll buy the Chinese line but I would have also bought it if she had said Filipina or Indonesian. The height.... Couldn't be more than 5 foot. Def spinner. Her Cs or Ds felt natural, they were perky with big erect nips, and I couldn't detect any silicone when feeling around. She has a tat on her belly and a number of earrings. GND face with glasses that in retrospect I should have asked her to keep em on (glasses are cute). As you can probably tell I liked what I saw.... But shame on them for not using the real girl in the ads on the website. I would have stayed lol seen her if they used real pics.

To me, she looked like the cute Filipina nurse you wanna bang.

Some basic English, did not need a translator app but I did have to reword a few times.

Standing shower with a good preview BBJ. Everything squeaky clean.

Went for the hour, with pse for 100 (come outside, which is what I would do anyway). I didn't do Greek but I wanted to be an intrepid reporter for you degenerates so I can tell you that if I did want Greek it would have been 100 more.

As this girl is teeeeeeeny tiny, my pretty standard issue dong looked monstrous in her mouth. She knows it. She does a lot of slow licking all around before taking the whole thing in. Better BBJ than a JP girl would give for sure.

Did some girl on top DATY which was great. It's a really underrated DATY position.

FS was cow girl by necessity... Doggy is always fun but I was just way way taller than her and the bed was low to the ground. But hey .. she's so small and light that I could actually piston her on my ween using pure arms! She got a kick out of this. It was great to see some genuine fun on her face! Pulled out or, rather, lifted her off, and painted her belly and legs for round 1.

Massage for 15 minutes for the refractory time kill. Damn, maybe she IS Chinese... The massage was what you would expect from a top quality Chinese girl. Think Jolly Kaia. Ok, Jolly Kaia is a better masseuse, (if you like hard like me at least. Kaia goes hard and knows how to do it) but Kiki was def close.

She gets Jr excited for r2 with some light bls and rim interlaced with BBJ. Then she hope on top and it's arms day at the ye olde gymnasium again til pop. I had literally 4 minutes left on the clock so no second shower.

Told her I would see her again and I will.

First post. Usually lurk but since I use this site more for the toftt people I wanted to post my experience. Like the above I have had last two sessions here where the girl in the pic was not the girl I saw. But today I went and they put me in the room with who they said was aimi. Per the description 20 yo from Japan. Girl was late 20s to 39s and Chinese. Asked outside and they said yes she’s aimi. Didn’t want to insult her so did the session which was fine. After texted the phone person and told them fake pics is one thing but a blatant bait and switch will cost them customers. At first they told me it was her. Then they said I had seen aimi and didn’t like her so they gave me another. Last they said she left for an emergency and I had agreed to see Eva. I will not be going back but I felt my duty is to let our board know of this experience. I hobby about 1-2 times a week but will not be going back to xoxo. I will have to rethink the other sites they also run too if this is how they are acting. It’s bad enough to switch me and try to trick me but to later tell me things that I obviously knew never happened is ridiculous. Their recent slide in customer interaction and move to fake pics etc has soured me and I wanted to make sure I warn everyone who has done so for me here before.

First post. Usually lurk but since I use this site more for the toftt people I wanted to post my experience. Like the above I have had last two sessions here where the girl in the pic was not the girl I saw. But today I went and they put me in the room with who they said was aimi. Per the description 20 yo from Japan. Girl was late 20s to 39s and Chinese. Asked outside and they said yes she’s aimi. Didn’t want to insult her so did the session which was fine. After texted the phone person and told them fake pics is one thing but a blatant bait and switch will cost them customers. At first they told me it was her. Then they said I had seen aimi and didn’t like her so they gave me another. Last they said she left for an emergency and I had agreed to see Eva. I will not be going back but I felt my duty is to let our board know of this experience. I hobby about 1-2 times a week but will not be going back to xoxo. I will have to rethink the other sites they also run too if this is how they are acting. It’s bad enough to switch me and try to trick me but to later tell me things that I obviously knew never happened is ridiculous. Their recent slide in customer interaction and move to fake pics etc has soured me and I wanted to make sure I warn everyone who has done so for me here before.
I've only been there twice.
Both times got who the pictures were, and they were young.
But I've been B&Switched once - at another shop - and I agree that will cost business. So on board with you, unfortunate review.