XOXOgirlsNY Reviews & Discussion 929-501-6665

I actually just use my phone. I don’t have a tripod unfortunately so I ended up doing POV videos. I just hold the phone and record a close up of their face during bbj. And cg and RCG same thing. I am holding the phone. I usually just use video mode but I am currently experimenting with cinematic mode.

I do notice the Japanese providers are the ones who accepts video upgrades. I guess it’s normal in the Japanese industry. If you look into tokyohentaiclub, a famous place for foreigners in Japan. Images and video is part of their services.

I have yet to see the Brazilians, Venezuelans and Chinese providers offer it. (Gotta love New York. We have a lot of variety here). I don’t think I will travel to DR ever again.

As far as jerking off to the vids. When I am broke then I will use them. Hahaha.
As far as seeing my junk. It really doesn’t bother me. Mini me is so small anyways that half the time it’s completely hidden inside their mouth.

If I do decide to do a wide shot. I am thinking maybe I can buy one of those small table tripods and use my old cellphone I didn’t trade in and record a video from the small counters they have. And then still do the pov closeups with my phone.
Jumping in. Never saw a provider who offered video upgrades. Have shot a few videos with a couple Chinese providers in midtown. And one girl had her own tripod!!! Relationship perks better than shelling out extra cash for my videos. They are usually very dark. I need to bring some lighting guys I guess. Love the POV BJ.

Misato

Baseball Card Stats:
Services: BBBJ, BBFSCIP, Mish, CG
Damage: $250 + $40 tip (optional)
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 9/10

First time here, but I’ve been following this place on Twitter/X/whatever for a while. None of the photos of the ladies really appealed to me. Well, after I struck out at getting an appointment with someone I was interested in yesterday at another agency, I came across Misato on their Twitter. The photos looked to good to be true and I couldn’t find any reviews on the girl, so I decided to TOFTT. Plus, the promo also won me over. Well, you know what they say about things that are too good to be true? Well, they were kinda right on this one, but more on that later.

It was my first time with this agency so they asked me for a copy of my ID blocking out my sensitive info, so I texted it to them with my thumb over my name, address and license #. They confirmed my appt and gave me an address with a somewhat ambiguous message of right door right button – I figured I’d understand as soon as I got there. Well, I definitely had the right door, but there were 2 buttons and wasn’t sure which one (it was the top one) and ended up pressing the wrong one. No biggie – I get buzzed in and MMS opens the door and leads me to Misato’s room. I have to say, she did not look like what I expected. Body-wise, she was very petite.. less than 100 lbs. She is NOT “stacked” as they advertise. She had bandages over her shoulder and some other areas, which I later found out were to cover her tattoos. She also had a belly piercing. Typical small boobs up top, decent ass for an Asian chick, and very skinny (though the stomach wasn’t perfectly flat, which is perfectly fine by me). Face-wise, I was extremely disappointed as that’s a big thing for me. She barely spoke a lick of English, so conversation was very minimal. She seemed extremely timid.
Anyway, we both got undressed and she led me to the bathroom. Luckily, the room was right next to the shower because she did not give me anything to cover up while going to the shower. She also had 1 towel, which was odd. Gotta say, the apartment furnishing was pretty decent compared to some other dumps I’ve been to. The shower was a stand-up shower and seemed clean, but it was kinda dim in the room since the only light was a red light. Misato proceeded to wash me very gently. I wasn’t sure what she wanted when she was done and she finally communicated to me that I should exit the shower. Since there was only 1 towel, I used it to dry myself off. She finished up washing and then used the same towel... uh, okay…

We head back to the room, where I sat down on the bed. She seemed really unsure of herself, but I’m not sure if it’s just a persona she was trying to give off. I initiated some light kissing, which lasted for about 5 seconds. Her lips were really dry and it looked like skin was peeling off, so I wasn’t really into it. I laid down so the fun could begin.

If you’ve read my other reviews (and remembered them, which I doubt… but if you did, that’s kinda creepy), I don’t get hard very easily in these “situations”. She proceeded to give me a BBBJ and I expected it to take a while to get ready, but she actually did a pretty good job. After about a minute, I was fully hard. I kinda expected her to hop on to get things over with, but I was pleasantly surprised that she showed no signs of stopping. She just continued with the BBBJ and it felt good. Only thing that could have made it better was some BLS, but she never did that. Still, I enjoyed the BBBJ thoroughly compared to a lot of the other providers out there. Not the best I’ve had, but it was up there.

She continued with the BBBJ for 10 min. There were a couple times where I thought she was gonna give up and move on, but she just kept going. There were a couple pauses though. It seemed like she needed guidance on whether she could move on or not.

Anyway, after I started to get bored, I lightly pulled her up to signal it was time to move on. She kinda just laid on the bed and gave me a light HJ. Of course, that’s not how I wanted things to go, so I took control from there. I expected her to reach for a cover, but she just laid on her back and let me go in raw. No mention of money or anything. I was a bit stunned.

To be clear, the pleasure was all mine – I wasn’t going to go down on her (nor did I). It was going to be purely transactional for me. So she wasn’t dripping wet and it wasn’t fully ready for me, but she did not lube up. Took a couple seconds for me to be fully inside, but when I was, she was really tight. Between the BBBJ and the HJ, I was pretty close to finishing to begin with… just being inside her raw brought me over the top. I didn’t even last a minute before I finished inside her.

I’m pretty sure she knew I finished (how could she not feel it?), but when I pulled out, I laid on the bed. She motioned something about her and my dick, but I didn’t really understand, but I agreed. So she mounted on top of me and started to do CG.. kinda made me think that she didn’t realize that I already creampied her. She rode for a minute or 2 until she got tired or fake orgasmed and collapsed. At that point, I started to get soft, but was still inside her. After about a minute, she sat up again and started riding me again. I was completely soft at this point, so I don’t know what she was trying to achieve. But she was a trooper and continued for a couple more minutes. Eventually she stopped and I slipped out of her.

I indicated to her that I was done at that point and suggested a shower (so I could leave). Off to the shower we went and she quickly washed me – again single towel for the both of us. After I dried myself off, I went back to the room. I quickly got dressed, and paid her.. tipped her a little bit. She used a translation app to ask if I wanted to stay a little bit longer (since I had like 10 min left)… to talk? But I declined and said I had to get going.

Overall, if I was more into her, I would’ve had an amazing time. But me not being attracted to her combined with how timid she was dropped the score a couple points for me. But she definitely wanted to make sure I was satisfied and she was a trooper. Plus, it was great value - no upcharge for BBFSCIP! Went in expecting to spend $450, spent $290 ($40 of which was optional).

Yukishiro Ren
$360 hr + tip BBFSCIP available (200)
Pics are accurate.

Yukishiro is 100% my preference. Huge assets, white smooth skin. She said she lost weight by 22 lbs (wow). I could confirm her belly fat was significantly reduced and arms got slim. Thank God for her boob size is same.

XOXO does not have TS but it's fine. The shower room was not available and we went to upstair shower room. I could not stop touching her assets while she washed me. My son got ready in 10 seconds and asked her to go back to her room. Her service was always stable, meaning good. She is good at using her assets to massage my body and son. I told her I wanted to put it in and she started CG. I think loosing fat made her move good. She could move faster than last year during CG. I enjoyed seeing her assets. lol

Changed position to mish. Yes, her assets look good even gravity pulled her boobs as she is young. (early 20s, I believe) Enjoying her kitty and boobs for 10min and popped.

She would be here for a few months. I will have chances to see her again.

P.S.
I found she moved to Kawaii. I know Kawaii has a TS room. I have to try her TS with the huge assets! If you are a fan of huge boobs, she is highly recommended.
Girl: Yukishiro Ren (Japanese).

Place: xoxogirlsny.com.

Cost: 45 minutes for $300 plus $20 tip.

Yukishiro Ren ("Call me Ren") is a 24-year-old slightly chubby Japanese JAV star with huge natural breasts who has appeared in several JAV videos; her web page includes a 27-second clip from one of them. This was not a bait-and-switch moment, the girl I saw for 45 minutes in person is definitely the girl who appears in those videos. Type "yukishiro ren adult videos" into your Google browser and click on the link to www.spankbang.com, you'll see a video labeled "Dark Rooster" which shows Ren going at it with two Japanese guys for 38 minutes.

As noted by roadrunner2018, Ren had been working at XOXO's main location but moved over a week ago to their second location, Kawaii Spa located near Herald Square. Kawaii Spa is a nice, clean, modern office-style place with at least 5 large rooms and a working table shower (located in a room with a lockable door, I noticed that she locked the door while we were inside). Both Ren and I had plenty of clean towels, different than what another recent reviewer wrote about XOXO's main location.

Ren has lost at least 22 pounds since her JAV videos were filmed, her face, arms and thighs are thinner and she's lost most of her gut, but her breasts are almost as large as in the videos, and they are quite impressive to look at and fun to suck on.

Ren speaks decent English (never used the phone translator) and asked whether I wanted 45 minutes or 1 hour and noted that if I wanted 2 shots, I would need an hour. I replied that I only wanted one shot plus a table shower, she replied 45 minutes would be enough. I'm glad that we discussed this up front as she was careful to time her activities so that I would shoot my load around the 35-40 minute mark, with just enough time for a stand-up shower before the time was up.

I would describe my session as a Japanese GFE session, slightly less intense than what the C-girls at SL and DDY provide, with no rimming, but still GFE, she was very service-oriented. Started off with standing DFK while she helped me undress, then off to the table shower room. Ren obviously knows that her great breasts are the star of the show, so she made sure to rub them all over my dick, then some Russian (titty-fucking), rubbed the top half of her body all over me, then waved her tits in my face for some motorboating and tit-sucking, plus some BBBJ.

Back in the room, she politely asked for the $300 payment. She then had me lay on my back on the bed and started BBBJ with some teabagging and lots of body-to-body rubbing and licking. I then had her lay on her back for DATY with FIV, but no DATO or finger in her butt allowed. She then had me lay on my back again for more DFK, cuddling, tongue licking all over, letting me suck some more on those tits, then another BBJ session before saying "we fuck now?" I replied, yes please, she put on a condom plus some lube and climbed on for cowgirl (reasonably tight!). Her movements were medium at first then became very intense until I finally shot my load. She got off me, cleaned me off, then cuddled with more DFK, said "Shower?" and off we went for a second shower, this time standing.

Back in the room, we dressed separately, not a problem as I already knew that many J-girls don't dress you as the C-girls do. She told me that she would be working for another month, then go back to Japan in September. I asked her if she would ever come back to New York and she replied "Yes, I'll be back next year. " I gave her a $20 tip as I walked out of her room.

Most of the photos on her webpage were taken before her 22-lb weight loss, the two photos of her in pink lingerie were taken after the weight loss and are close to what she looks like in person (I think she's prettier than those photos). While she is not thin, she also cannot be classified as BBW. Very white, soft, smooth skin and I loved roaming my hands all over her body while we cuddled. She's probably 5'3" and maybe 110 lbs now.

Ren is a bit more formal than the C-girls I've been with but is polite, very friendly, and fun to be with. Yes, I'd recommend a session with her, especially for the boob-lovers and yes, I'd like to repeat. Like most providers, my gut tells me that she would be more relaxed in a second session. If I don't catch her before she goes back to Japan next month, I'll make sure to see her next year.

P.S. She's on a 10-day vacation as of August 12th evening but will return after that.

This is my first time visiting XOXO so I had to go through some light screening. The street-level front door was locked when I arrived at the Kawaii Spa location (it's in a fairly large modern office building). I texted the MMS that I had arrived and she replied "I will contact my partner. " A few minutes later, a PPS came down to let me into the lobby. While waiting for the elevator, I asked how business was (it was pouring rain), he replied that it had been pretty dead all evening but that Yukishiro Ren was very popular. I asked about the very young girl Ayara and he replied that she was working at their main location.

As I headed out, I was able to meet and talk briefly with Victoria H, very tall and slender as she's 5'6" and was wearing stiletto heels, also friendly but her English seemed weaker than Ren's English.

Kayo
Pics : accurate and real (actual face is better than the pics. Trust me.)
Services: BBBJ, DATY, Mish, CG. BBFSCIP option available (200)
Damage: $320 + tip (40 summer discount applied)
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 9/10

The last day of XOXO summer discount was not to miss. So, I booked Kayo. Web description says DD but pics do not show that. So, I decided to see with my eyes.

Her face was much better than the pics. It was my luck. As soon as I got in, she gave me LFK. As it was hot, I got sweat and asked her to go to shower room. XOXO does not have TS but it's fine with me. She washed my front body and back. Her boobs are natural and probably C. Very beautiful boobs/tits. Her skin was snow white and very smooth. My son was responding immediately. lol

Back to the room, in front of the shower room, and donated. Then the session started. Her touch was very soft, starting with kissing my titis. Then she went down to my son but her fingers are on my tits. Professional technique. BBBJ was good and soft. It was ok as I did not expect hard BBBJ for JP girls. She moved her kitty to my face and I thought it was my turn. I found her kitty is just like a girl. Very small and innocent. My expectation for FS got increased. Oh, my son was going to get into there. haha. I also found her tits are sensitive as she reacted a lot. I told her I want to do it and she started CG. She moved faster than I thought. As she is tight, I had to think about math. lol I switched mish and enjoyed the tightness for 10min or so, then, cum.

We had a chat while my son got ready for 2nd round. Usually, I need 20 min to rest for the 2nd one but this time my son was quick. He was ready within 10 min and I started DFK (by the way, lots of DFKs) and DATY. I don't do DATY usually but her pretty kitty made my to do that. I knew her tits were sensitve, I used both hands for both boobs and my mouth was on her kitty. When her voice got loud, I started mish. Sometimes, I can't cum but this time was different. Suppurisingly, I left 10 minutes before the 1h session end. Wow, I like her kitty.

After a small talk, it was time to say good-bye. She said she would move to Kawaii. Kawaii has a TS room, I will try again.

Arisa!!!

I'm still a little bummed out that I missed out on Yuri but I guess there's plenty of fish in the sea, but alas I will be on the hunt for whenever Yuri returns and speaking of returns I was lucky enough to see this girl return. I don't remember her old name but I know I saw her on the roster for Pleasure Palace earlier this year but I made it about two days after she left. Seeing that she was back and being reminded that I missed out on my Korean luv made me not hesitate on pulling the trigger. I called up and asked about setting something up in the late afternoon and I was on my merry way.

I arrived for my appointment a little early so I texted and they told me it was ok to head up and off I went. I was taken to meet Arisa and she's quite the petite treat. When I say petite I don't mean horribly inaccurate heights that are on the website. I would peg Arisa at about a few inches over 5ft, let's say 5'2 or so, she's a slim girl, really cute face, a tight little ass, and to my shock she could speak English.

She seemed a little timid or so I thought until I gave her a few minutes to start chatting with her. She's not a chatty Kathy but she can carry a conversation without it feeling forced. We went for a quick shower and she could tell I was ready as she noted my lower appendage was at full attention and awaiting my orders to attack. She cleaned me up and I rubbed her perky breast and grabbed a handful of her perky and tight ass.

We finished up in the shower and I was ready to get things going. I started to kiss her and she has this odd way of kissing, basically just sticking her tongue out. It's not my first rodeo with a J girl and I took this as nothing more than a small hurdle that I could and would easily get passed once I hit her right spots. I started to suck on her nipples and they got erect quick. I made her stroke my cock while I sucked on her cute nipples and she started to massage my balls the way I liked her and told her to show me what her mouth could do and she asked me if I wanted to do the upgrades, I did, but not the one she was talking about. I wanted to try Greek but apparently I was too big for this ride. With that dream dashed I told her to get the sucking and while it started a little on the vanilla side she started hitting the right spots when she started to tongue my shaft and worship. I told her not to forget the boys and she gave them a good catbath too.

She was about to get a cover when I changed course and told her to lay back and began eating her sushi box. At first it was almost as if she was too nervous to enjoy herself but the more she fought to keep her kimochi's in, the more I licked. At one point she reached down to hold my hands as I was face down and buried in between her legs having an all you can eat buffet, but I could feel her trembling. I thought she had gotten enough out of me and she wiped my lips and dfk good and proper. I put on my own cover and had her get on top of me. I had to wait a few times for her to adjust but soon enough she was doing the pogo bounce on me. I was afraid I might break her but she was game and was actually coming down pretty hard on me. I rolled her over for missionary and now she was really kissing me. Each pump I gave I was scared she'd tap out but she's a trooper. I asked her for some canine for my final lap and we had that bed a rockin' and she letting out howls at the moon. I kept going and soon enough I was howling myself and filling up bag.

She did offer a second cup but then she noticed there was less than 10 minutes left in the hour so we took a post shower.

Total was 310/1hr because of their Twitter sale.

Mio
1hour, 400 counting tip (forgot about the sale)
Messaged xoxogirls, they said Mio was available, booked an afternoon appointment. Also had a few follow up texts to confirm I was on my way which struck me as really nice professionally, but everything was pretty much as planned. Led by a middle aged man to the room, met Mio - absolutely tiny and petite, under 5 feet tall, tiny breasts, cute face - looks literally nothing like her face pics on the site but extremely cute, definitely my type. Minimal English, spoke Japanese. She asked for donation up front, she seemed surprised by the amount, I specified the rest was a tip - but I honestly forgot there was this summer sale going on. (Happy to tip her well anyway.)
LFK, but we kind of got distracted talking about all kinds of things. Gave her a little massage, DATY, she gave me a very light, back-scratch kind of massage which was wonderful, and asked me to turn over, asked if I wanted sex, got a condom. Extremely tight, felt incredible, donated far too quickly. Unclear if she was open to a second pop - I think so, but she was struggling a little, even with some lube - she's really, really tiny. We ran out of time in any case.
Absolutely would repeat, I think she's here for a little over a week, but I'd assume she needs people to be a little gentle with her, and maybe most people would benefit from a translator app.

Jumping in. Never saw a provider who offered video upgrades. Have shot a few videos with a couple Chinese providers in midtown. And one girl had her own tripod!!! Relationship perks better than shelling out extra cash for my videos. They are usually very dark. I need to bring some lighting guys I guess. Love the POV BJ.
There are some Places where they can turn up the lights so that you get a good video.. otherwise you can. Just buy a USB Rechargeable Light with a stand from Amazon.
I also recommend the Folder Lock program. Use it on your desktop. You can hide all. All of your videos. And then delete them from your phone. One of the things that I like about it, is it is that It not only hides the folders, you can also hide the program itself. You use a secret Start up code that you nake up . You put in the secret code and then the program appears. Then you open the program and, you could view all of the videos that you took..

Kathy 230 hhr bbbjish

I'll lead with the good news. Pics and desc are plausibly her. She's very pretty, very fit, definitely Thai. Having been to Thailand a few times, conversation was easy and fun. She's really hot, and honestly I don't know if those tits are real or not.

It goes gradually southish from here, but in a toftt spirit I have no regrets. Initial interaction great fun very typically Thai. Hit the shower OK fine, after the listerine some lfk and I am starting to get a sense of what kind of Thai girl I am dealing with. Back to room bikini finally comes off Omg smoking hot. She's got a routine and I decide to go along with it for now. Turns out this routine involves sneaking a condom on before bj, which I detect and remove and throw to the floor. Have her turn for 69 bc again bangin bod and now she is playing defense no fingers on anything. I was pretty backed up so after blocking yet another sneak condom attempt it wasn't too difficult to finish on a actual mouth stroke. Given that all I really wanted was a blow job, this was close enough to just call it a day.

Do I regret? No, I had to know from the pics (accurate?) Do I recommend? No, not unless some part of my commentary resonates.

I hope xoxo is reading this. In general I find the agency to be good, but there's been a bit of a downturn over the last several months. At the risk of coming off totally racist, good lord stop stocking these submissive boring alarm setter j girls. Having a Thai girl come in is great, but this one is not service oriented.

Kathy (340/Hr)
Haven’t been at xoxo in a while, and todays session with Kathy reminded me why. Now her pics are pretty accurate, she has a hell of a body, very spinner like but she lacks the service.

Made my way in and was pleased because of how pretty she was. Made our way to showers and cleaned up pretty uneventful. Back in the room she had me lay down to give me a massage which was pretty decent to be fair. Flipped over where she proceeded to give me a toothy cbj. I asked her for no condom and she was saying something and couldn’t understand what she was saying but I assume something like she wasn’t down for that. I asked her for 69 which she again declined as she was sensitive. At this point I was getting annoyed but had to power through she proceeded go for cg, which I actually really enjoyed, watching her jump up and down on my cock was great, probably the highlight of the session. Switched mish and got to kiss her a bit she only really allowed pecks, then switched to doggy before I came.

Listen she’s real pretty, has a great body and if she can get her performance better she would be a great provider but overall would not recommend and definitely not repeating. Probably just going to stick to ddy and Shangrila from now on.

Hanako (aka: Khina) : BBJ, BBFSCIP, 4 cups, video, 2 hours. $1120 total (+$200 BBFSCIP and +$200 video)

Didn’t know where to put this as I’ve seen her in two different places the past 4 days. First time was in SE (JPKawaii) but I will place in XOXO as that is where she currently is. This was my first time at XOXO. The facilities are nice and I got into a nice conversation with PPS about the weather and living in Manhattan. In advance, this review will be a bit biased as I’ve developed a very good rapport with Hanako during her past two tours here. As always: multiple visits, how well you get along with the provider (general chemistry) and friendliness may be key to a better experience and receiving better service overall. And the usual YMMV. FYI: Hanako was also Khina from 10Ten/Asian-Star. This is my 2nd visit (and planning for a 3rd before she leaves) with her this tour. (My 4th visit to her overall.) I think I’m getting addicted to J-Girls and I just started seeing them over the past few months, haha. Admittedly, when she was Khina, she was my first experience with a J-Girl and I thought she was very good, especially for a first visit.

Face: 9/10 (She is very cute and looks very young! As mentioned, this was Khina from 10Ten/Asian-Star a few months back. IMO she looks much better and much cuter than her pictures. In person, face wise, she’s my type. During some down time we talked about what might attract guys more photo wise and I was very honest and told her that sometimes many girls have their pics too photoshopped and we usually prefer more natural pics, accurate of what the girl truly looks like. She was honest back and told me that sometimes it’s out of their control, how much their pictures get photoshopped.)

Body: 9/10 (She does not have B’s but has very nice A’s. I am rating based on how it fits her overall body type. My overall preference is towards B’s and C’s, but the A’s fit her body very well. It kind of felt like I was with a Japanese schoolgirl. She’s got a nice little bubble butt that was fun to grab. She’s cute, petite, and young looking. Height is accurate on the website.)

Meeting her in the room for the 2nd time this week, it was like I was coming back to see a happy girlfriend. She was very friendly, was all smiles and gave me a hug and a kiss. She wore this cute lingerie nighty and we joked about how we wore the same color today. We rotated between speaking English and a little Japanese during the session (since I can understand a bit if one speaks slow enough).

Service 9.5/10 and Attitude 10/10: Again, might be biased, because I get along with her so well, but her service and attitude are just wonderful! Whenever we chat, I feel like I’m talking to a friend w/ benefits. My one thing with J-Girls is that I wish they provided table showers, otherwise I would have definitely rated a 10/10. For me, table showers are very relaxing and a good introduction. During downtime #2 we actually talked about this point. I told her about table showers and how C-girls and K-girls usually provide it. She was surprised and didn’t seem to know much about that service. I showed her a picture on Google and we ended up comparing it to the soapland bath mats. Anyways, went off to the showers and it was standard. Little to no preview other than light kissing and mutual touching. Her smiles and attitude made it more worth it, overall, during the shower portion.

Back to the room, I used my smartphone mainly for the video but I won’t bore with details about that stuff. Did some up close video stuff and did some semi-mounted / smartphone stand video stuff. No need to go into it. I started off going down on her for a good 10 to 15 minutes with some light fingering here and there. Her moans were intoxicating and turned me on quite a bit. I kept tonguing her clit and v-lips, fingering her and kissing her lips, DFK. (By the way, take the initiative here if you want DFK, otherwise she may stick to mostly LFK. She tries hard to gauge what you want, but if you just outright let her know, she will try to accommodate what she is comfortable with doing. She is very accommodating with most requests and tries very hard to please. If you want to do most of the movement, just ask. If you want her to do more movement, just ask.)

We move on to standing mish for a few minutes before going to doggy for a few minutes, then laying down mish while rotating between DFK’ing and kissing her neck and gently groping her breasts for another few minutes. First pop inside of her.

We take a break and talk in mostly English, using translator and a little bit of her speaking in Japanese but me responding in English / broken Japanese. She’s actually pretty decent at speaking in English! And for any Korean speakers, she speaks Korean as well.

After a little while, I’m ready to go again. She starts a really sensual 10 minute BBBJ. Lots of spit. Good hand movement. Lots of licking up the shaft and a little bit of ball licking. She had very good pacing. Rode me ACG for a minute or two then RCG where I grabbed onto her nice little bubble butt. We stayed in this position for a while. After about 10ish minutes in RCG I had her lay down for some more mish. Pulled out and released pop #2 COP (and COS – for stomach as it shot out a bit). I rubbed it onto her pussy.

Took another break to talk and drink some water. She shared some of her snacks with me.

Onto round 3, she light touched junior a little bit to get him more excited and then I had her lay down to go down on her for a few minutes. Went into standing mish and then kneeling mish. Touched her body a bit and did some DFK. I asked her go on top of me for CG and she obliged as I wanted to watch her ride me. She had good movement on junior. After a while, I did pop number 3 inside of her but she continued to ride me and well, who am I to complain, haha. I let her continue riding me and had a 4th pop inside of her.

Smiled and laughed a bit. She was surprised at my stamina and how many times I came. We had about 5 minutes left on the clock so we just talked for a bit before heading to the cleanup shower.

Hanako/Khina is always a great time for me and very good at conversation. Her service and attitude are great and she is my favorite J-girl that I’ve had. (Mind you, I’ve only been with a handful of J-girls. Probably 5 to 7? Again, just started a few months ago with J-girls.) Ah, she also has one of the tightest V’s of any provider I’ve had. She’s very accommodating and tries hard to please.

Overall: 9.4/10 (biased bc current fave but being honest, lol)

Hanako (aka: Khina) : BBJ, BBFSCIP, 4 cups, video, 2 hours. $1120 total (+$200 BBFSCIP and +$200 video)

Didn’t know where to put this as I’ve seen her in two different places the past 4 days. First time was in SE (JPKawaii) but I will place in XOXO as that is where she currently is. This was my first time at XOXO. The facilities are nice and I got into a nice conversation with PPS about the weather and living in Manhattan. In advance, this review will be a bit biased as I’ve developed a very good rapport with Hanako during her past two tours here. As always: multiple visits, how well you get along with the provider (general chemistry) and friendliness may be key to a better experience and receiving better service overall. And the usual YMMV. FYI: Hanako was also Khina from 10Ten/Asian-Star. This is my 2nd visit (and planning for a 3rd before she leaves) with her this tour. (My 4th visit to her overall.) I think I’m getting addicted to J-Girls and I just started seeing them over the past few months, haha. Admittedly, when she was Khina, she was my first experience with a J-Girl and I thought she was very good, especially for a first visit.

Face: 9/10 (She is very cute and looks very young! As mentioned, this was Khina from 10Ten/Asian-Star a few months back. IMO she looks much better and much cuter than her pictures. In person, face wise, she’s my type. During some down time we talked about what might attract guys more photo wise and I was very honest and told her that sometimes many girls have their pics too photoshopped and we usually prefer more natural pics, accurate of what the girl truly looks like. She was honest back and told me that sometimes it’s out of their control, how much their pictures get photoshopped.)

Body: 9/10 (She does not have B’s but has very nice A’s. I am rating based on how it fits her overall body type. My overall preference is towards B’s and C’s, but the A’s fit her body very well. It kind of felt like I was with a Japanese schoolgirl. She’s got a nice little bubble butt that was fun to grab. She’s cute, petite, and young looking. Height is accurate on the website.)

Meeting her in the room for the 2nd time this week, it was like I was coming back to see a happy girlfriend. She was very friendly, was all smiles and gave me a hug and a kiss. She wore this cute lingerie nighty and we joked about how we wore the same color today. We rotated between speaking English and a little Japanese during the session (since I can understand a bit if one speaks slow enough).

Service 9.5/10 and Attitude 10/10: Again, might be biased, because I get along with her so well, but her service and attitude are just wonderful! Whenever we chat, I feel like I’m talking to a friend w/ benefits. My one thing with J-Girls is that I wish they provided table showers, otherwise I would have definitely rated a 10/10. For me, table showers are very relaxing and a good introduction. During downtime #2 we actually talked about this point. I told her about table showers and how C-girls and K-girls usually provide it. She was surprised and didn’t seem to know much about that service. I showed her a picture on Google and we ended up comparing it to the soapland bath mats. Anyways, went off to the showers and it was standard. Little to no preview other than light kissing and mutual touching. Her smiles and attitude made it more worth it, overall, during the shower portion.

Back to the room, I used my smartphone mainly for the video but I won’t bore with details about that stuff. Did some up close video stuff and did some semi-mounted / smartphone stand video stuff. No need to go into it. I started off going down on her for a good 10 to 15 minutes with some light fingering here and there. Her moans were intoxicating and turned me on quite a bit. I kept tonguing her clit and v-lips, fingering her and kissing her lips, DFK. (By the way, take the initiative here if you want DFK, otherwise she may stick to mostly LFK. She tries hard to gauge what you want, but if you just outright let her know, she will try to accommodate what she is comfortable with doing. She is very accommodating with most requests and tries very hard to please. If you want to do most of the movement, just ask. If you want her to do more movement, just ask.)

We move on to standing mish for a few minutes before going to doggy for a few minutes, then laying down mish while rotating between DFK’ing and kissing her neck and gently groping her breasts for another few minutes. First pop inside of her.

We take a break and talk in mostly English, using translator and a little bit of her speaking in Japanese but me responding in English / broken Japanese. She’s actually pretty decent at speaking in English! And for any Korean speakers, she speaks Korean as well.

After a little while, I’m ready to go again. She starts a really sensual 10 minute BBBJ. Lots of spit. Good hand movement. Lots of licking up the shaft and a little bit of ball licking. She had very good pacing. Rode me ACG for a minute or two then RCG where I grabbed onto her nice little bubble butt. We stayed in this position for a while. After about 10ish minutes in RCG I had her lay down for some more mish. Pulled out and released pop #2 COP (and COS – for stomach as it shot out a bit). I rubbed it onto her pussy.

Took another break to talk and drink some water. She shared some of her snacks with me.

Onto round 3, she light touched junior a little bit to get him more excited and then I had her lay down to go down on her for a few minutes. Went into standing mish and then kneeling mish. Touched her body a bit and did some DFK. I asked her go on top of me for CG and she obliged as I wanted to watch her ride me. She had good movement on junior. After a while, I did pop number 3 inside of her but she continued to ride me and well, who am I to complain, haha. I let her continue riding me and had a 4th pop inside of her.

Smiled and laughed a bit. She was surprised at my stamina and how many times I came. We had about 5 minutes left on the clock so we just talked for a bit before heading to the cleanup shower.

Hanako/Khina is always a great time for me and very good at conversation. Her service and attitude are great and she is my favorite J-girl that I’ve had. (Mind you, I’ve only been with a handful of J-girls. Probably 5 to 7? Again, just started a few months ago with J-girls.) Ah, she also has one of the tightest V’s of any provider I’ve had. She’s very accommodating and tries hard to please.

Overall: 9.4/10 (biased bc current fave but being honest, lol)
Now that’s review!! Bravo and thanks for putting her on the map for me!

Mimi: BBJ, BBFS, HHR, $340 total (240+100 tip)

Yeah, this wasn't a good session, unfortunately. Mimi was originally at MetroGirls, then suddenly moved to XOXO. I was intrigued by her, so after work I made arrangements to see her.

Mimi sort of resembles the photos? She's not as stacked or curvy as the photos indicate. The other thing is, she's tiny: maybe 4'8 or so. Anyway, the biggest issue is that, and that she's sort of reserved. We didn't click, unfortunately. We took a shower, which didn't have any extracurriculars.

Back in the room, she had me lie down, and delivered a decent, but not great BBJ. Once I was at sort of three-quarters mast, she wanted to proceed to the main event. Since she's so tiny, though, I had trouble going in, and she wasn't particularly helpful in making that happen, which further killed the vibe. After about 20 minutes or so, I just decided to call it a day.

It's a bummer. I don't think I can recommend her, but others might have better luck, I guess?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mimi: BBJ, BBFS, HHR, $340 total (240+100 tip)

Yeah, this wasn't a good session, unfortunately. Mimi was originally at MetroGirls, then suddenly moved to XOXO. I was intrigued by her, so after work I made arrangements to see her.

Mimi sort of resembles the photos? She's not as stacked or curvy as the photos indicate. The other thing is, she's tiny: maybe 4'8 or so. Anyway, the biggest issue is that, and that she's sort of reserved. We didn't click, unfortunately. We took a shower, which didn't have any extracurriculars.

Back in the room, she had me lie down, and delivered a decent, but not great BBJ. Once I was at sort of three-quarters mast, she wanted to proceed to the main event. Since she's so tiny, though, I had trouble going in, and she wasn't particularly helpful in making that happen, which further killed the vibe. After about 20 minutes or so, I just decided to call it a day.

It's a bummer. I don't think I can recommend her, but others might have better luck, I guess?
You list $100 extra for bbfs, did you get your semi hard cock in her at all? And did you eventually ejaculate?
If you couldn't penetrate her tiny pussy you should have at least asked for the $100 back for the upsell BBFS.

You list $100 extra for bbfs, did you get your semi hard cock in her at all? And did you eventually ejaculate?
If you couldn't penetrate her tiny pussy you should have at least asked for the $100 back for the upsell BBFS.
Didn't get off, was able to get inside a little bit, but figured it wasn't worth the hassle. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yazumi 380/hr

Saw her last time around… originally was not going to post a review because I saw her on her last day, but now that shes back i thought this might be helpful for some.

Her breast are in-fact really nice, but she did not allow me to touch her nipples, said “shes to sensitive” also not much DFK, I always had to initiate and she wasnt into it. Overall not a good session, obviously YMMV but for me i would recommend or repeat.

Yazumi 380/hr

Saw her last time around… originally was not going to post a review because I saw her on her last day, but now that shes back i thought this might be helpful for some.

Her breast are in-fact really nice, but she did not allow me to touch her nipples, said “shes to sensitive” also not much DFK, I always had to initiate and she wasnt into it. Overall not a good session, obviously YMMV but for me i would recommend or repeat.
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND OR REPEAT, my mistake

Saw Mimi a few days ago. I see she's back, but you can skip, IMO.

Price: $360
BBFS upgrade: $200

So this may be partially my fault because I started speaking Korean with her. I don't know if that got her excited to speak with someone in Korean, but it was the wrong vibe. She started talking to me about her home back in California and her dog, etc., but to be perfectly frank.. I wasn't super interested in that. Lol, maybe I'm just an awful person, but when I'm shelling out that much money, I have very specific goals in mind -- to get my dick sucked, to get my asshole licked, and to shoot my load. The good news is that 2 out of 3 happened. The bad news is that it happened in a very routine way.
We started off in the showers, where you can usually tell how the rest of the session is going to go. The shower was very basic and matter-of-fact. No extra teasing, but just get in, wash up, get out. It felt like we were just taking showers at the same time moreso than it was part of any package. So that's strike 1.

We get back into the room, and she's talking to me about all sorts of stuff. I speak Korean conversationally, but I'm not fluent. So I'm sitting there, trying to understand and be nice, but she's going on about her personal life. Like I didn't meet "Mimi," the provider alter ego, but the person behind Mimi. Again, probably my fault. After 10-15 minutes of talking, she finally remembers why I'm there and starts a BBBJ. Not too bad, but not the best I've ever had either. Would probably rank it as a 5 in that it was perfectly passable.

She has me flip over, confirms BBFS upgrade, and saddles me. It was interesting fucking a woman so short, but that's it. Like the novelty wore off after a minute. It was otherwise pretty routine, which was made worse by the fake moaning. Like I'm barely thrusting and she's acting like she's about to orgasm in 10 seconds. We do all the standard positions -- cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone bone, until I finally come. She tells me her schedule, including that she's planning on being back in NYC in November or December, but I had already completely checked out by that point.

Maybe its just me, but for that much money, I expect a lot more service, like teasing, build up, and anticipation. But she really treated it like just a motel quickie. I mean, aside from what by the end was about 20-30 minutes of conversation which totally just killed my vibe.

Would not recommend.