XOXOgirlsNY Reviews & Discussion 929-501-6665

Appointment date September 21
Was in the area Thursday night and I had been really horny the past few days, so I decided to see if I could set something up. I asked for the lineup and was offered a few names which included an AV star, as much as I yet to have an encounter with a pstar I’m a total sucker for big tits preferably natural ones. I picked Yazumi. She’s not the prettiest (my opinion) but she is very cute. As we got ready for the shower she unleashed those fun bags. I was so overwhelmed by them. I read a review which compared them to Arie, and yes Arie’s tits are perhaps some of the most beautiful breast I’ve ever laid eyes on but Yazumi really gave them a run for their money. We made out for a bit in the room before departing for the shower and I noticed that she became very docile letting me set the pace and style of kissing. Jgirls have their own way of kissing that is a bit unusual for us westerners, so her letting me dictate was a plus. Shower was nothing special so onwards. Back in the room we made out some more and then on to the bed. I fondled and kissed her amazing tits while whispering “oppai oppai” as she giggled. She greeted jr with some kisses and a surprisingly good bj. After some time she climbed and rode me with skill I put in some work too causing her to let out a “kimochi” some doggy and mish back to church for completion. We laid and cuddled and having some casual Google translate assisted conversation. We occasionally kissed as we cuddled and to my surprise I was ready for round 2 a lot sooner than expected. Started again in cg to mish back cg (cg is my favorite position). Once I busted we laid back down and spoke about anime this time she said her favorite character is Boa Hancock, to which I responded you’re my Boa Hancock (iykyk). As time to leave approached we took a second shower and said our goodbyes. Yazumi was very comforting submissive and bubbly, not the prettiest but still very cute, her tits are gods gift they are amazing and no limits to playing with them. Had a great time with such a great girl. Definitely recommend 380+discretionary tip

Fuyuko the girl with butterfly tattoo

It would seem I'm always a day late and a dollar short. I missed out on spinner Hanako the super spinner, but I'm glad to say I was early to this party. I only dabble every so often in this game since I like to consider myself semi-retired, but I don't kid myself, when the urge strikes, I have to strike with it.

I had a look at the website and none of the names or faces looked familiar to me. Have I been away that long? One pic stood out to me and that's who I was going to roll the dice with. I sent over a text and inquired about Fuyuko's availability, I love her name btw, I think the reason should be pretty self explanatory lol. I got the thumbs up and zipped over.

Everything has changed, where's the mms? Some tall lanky dude answered the door, he was cool, but I'm just curious if it has really been that long since I've last visited this venue.

The papasan showed me to her Fuyuko's door and damn this girl is a smokeshow! She is hot, a little on the short side, but she has a pretty face, nice tits, and she can speak English. We stripped and yeah she looks better unwrapped. I noticed she had a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower ab above her pussy and yeah I was going to make those wings flap lol.

Fuyuko (that name lol) handed me a towel and we made our way to the bathroom to shower. Man, this baddie has a nice body but it looks better when wet. In the shower we made convo and while she showered me, I gripped her tits. She told me it was her first day, lucky me. I joked with her and told her it was my first time here, she seemed surprised, but then I told her I was joking but I hadn't been her in a long time. Back to the tits, they are beautiful, they look fake, but they feel cushiony, so I'll let you guys make your own decisions on whether they're natural or store bought.

After we finished up in the shower I was good to go and ready. When we got back behind closed doors I wanted to take command of the pacing. I pulled her sexy body to mine for dfk, a lot of tiddy sucking, and then I daty her sweet pussy like it was on sale at an all you can eat buffet. The more she kimochi'd, the more I ate her out. I requested 69 and while she looked a little hesitant at first she came around to the idea. Fuyuko is a little greedy, she started well by sucking my cock, but the more I licked her pussy, it turned into her riding my face instead of 69.

Enough of that, I wanted in already. I pulled out my own party favor and slowly inched my way inside of her, face to face in missionary. I held her legs apart and watched her butterfly tattoo start flapping its wings while I was laying down the pipe into her tunnel. Watching her tiddies bounce was hypnotic. I wanted her breast up close and personal and had her get on top of me. She's a decent rider but I did most of the work, thrusting inside of her guts and making her tiddies fly. I requested some doggy for the final run and put her directly in front of the mirror and hit the full thrusters until I popped like warm champagne in the condom. She asked if I wanted another shower, I said yes. On my way out the lanky manager asked how would I rate her from 1-10, that's a first. I said 8.3, he said that was a weird number, but what can I say, I'm a weird guy :)

Total was $360/1 hour and worth every cent.

Fuyuko $360 HR

Heard that she had recently joined the line-up, so I decided to be there early the next day. She is very nice and kind. After giving a donation at the beginning, I asked if we could skip the bath. Although she was very hesitant, she eventually gave me a pass, god bless. In the room, I decided to let her take the initiative in the beginning for kissing and BJ. For the kissing, she was decent and had good tongue action. For the blowjob, I was a little disappointed that she can't go all the way. She could only go a little past the tip of the penis. Even if you request her to go deeper, she is very strict with this policy. But her blowjob is ok and you can ask her to use a little teeth.

When going for doggy style afterward, her figure is very beautiful. In my opinion, I feel that she looks a little older than the picture on the website. Maybe it was just me or her overdoing on make-up, but I did not mind. She still looks very young, but slightly different than the images. Very pretty too. When looking at her from doggy style, she has a very nice figure. She has little/some meat, but still very nice view from doggy style. When I asked them to do different poses, sometimes she gave a confused look, which is okay because she tries it out anyway.

After doing multiple poses, a key takeaway is that she tries her best to be submissive. Might not be the best, but she does a decent job at listening to requests. She also wants to make sure that you cum at least once or she gets worried. In the end, I notice that she was putting a lot of effort in BJ to make me cum including using teeth action. She really wants to make sure that you get your money's worth. She is a submissive type, so please make sure you tell her what type of poses/things you want to do or else she will be confused. Her english is overall okay, we didn't click but she was a very nice person who listens to requests and give them a try.

Her blowjob won't be the best as she will only put a few inches in her mouth, that's her limit. Please don't try to push that limit or it'll ruin her mood. Her kisses are decent and her tongue action is pretty good. She doesn't really engage in the conversation that often, so you have to be the one to start it. Your experience might differ, who knows?

In conclusion: Yes, I guess I can recommend her. I would give her an 8/10 because she really tries her best to make sure you cum. She worries if you haven't cummed yet and does her best with the remaining time. Her blowjob could've been better, but she says she does not want to feel discomfort and can only go just a little past the tip. She seems confused sometimes, but it's okay as you can guide her. She is a submissive type, so you won't feel disappointed. Based on this thread, there are better options, but you do get good value with her.

Akiko $340 HR

I had a great experience with her today. I already went to this place last week, but I figured that I'd come again since xoxogirlsny did not disappoint me, so I figured that I'd try out Akiko. And honestly, I had a great experience with her today. When I entered the room, I noticed that her looks are pretty accurate when I last saw the photos online on the website. Great figure and body. A+. We started with a conversation at the beginning and noticed that her english was simple and basic, which is perfectly fine. I let her initiate the kissing as I like to let the female have control over that. Her kissing was pretty similar compared to the others. Slow and subtle kissing with some tongue action. I enjoyed it, was nice.

But I was really blown away by the blowjob action that she delivered afterwards. She knows how to tease you at the beginning. She was licking my nipples and I had already gotten erect from it. She also knows how to create a momentum when it comes to the blowjob as well. She starts slow with some tongue action, then pleasure builds up slowly. I was really surprised and loved it. Never would I expect someone to lick a man's nipples so well. Haha. Another A+.

When we shifted to doing doggy, let me tell you something. It was a great feeling. You can feel the tightness the moment you enter. I think a regular person would pop quick because of that feeling. No joke. We tried out other positions here and there. She also lets you lick her toes/feet if you ask, so don't be afraid if you have that sort of fetish. She is very nice, just make sure you ask her first, and she will most likely give it a try. Also her moans were pretty nice and cute, so hopefully that will turn you on. Even though her pussy was not shaved, don't let it discourage you or anything. It was a great sight and the sexual experience was on point.

Eventually, we did other positions, and I asked if she could take the initiative. And I am surprised by the great effort she put in. She will satisfy you. Although she is willing to do a lot of positions that you request from her, I still would recommend that you don't try to overwork her as it was a very hot day today. But I was impressed that she still gave it a try. Another A+.

Conclusion! My rating for Akiko is 8.99/10. Why not round it up to 9? Because I personally hate giving 9s or 10s to anyone, but I would highly highly recommend you to choose Akiko. Although she is not much of a conversationalist type, you will still get a great bang for your buck. Compliment her here and there and she'll like it. She giggles here and there. You can let her take initiative and she won't disappoint you if you're looking for great pleasure build-up from beginning to end. The fact that she was a good nipple licker made me very tempted to give an almost-perfect review.:)

If she continued servicing other parts of the client's body just beyond the eggplant down there and was more enthusiastic/conversationalist, she would've hit that 10/10 mark or even 11/10. She was pretty close to that. Akiko provides high value worth for your money. I heard she also offers BBSF in exchange for more money, so go ahead and try out some of the things that I mentioned if you want to give it a go.

Jakucho 320/HR

Longtime lurker with (finally!) something to contribute.

I am visiting Manhattan and had one chance to hit it big, and I hit it right out of the park with newcomer Jackucho. I originally scheduled with Yazumi, but I was running late due to MTA and the person on the phone told me Jackucho was available when I was going to arrive so I switched plans. I knew it was her first day, so I was taking a bit of a risk, but I went for it.

After being led inside by the phone person, I went right to Jackucho's room and she immediately squealed like I was her lover returning home from the war and she gave me a big hug and kiss. I knew instantly I had made the right choice. She helped me undress, and never even asked about the money, although I set it on the table. It stayed there until the end of our adventure.

We explored bodies a bit, and then I had her lay down so I could sample her clean shaven kitty. She was very clean and VERY responsive. I feasted for a few minutes and explored with my finger, and she was very tight. I went for a little DATO and she didn't stop me, but that was as much as she would allow. It was my turn and she began a very slow and sensual BBJ. She actually reached out and held both of my hands while doing this so obviously it was all mouth. Good eye contact, and she got most of it in. I was good and ready for the main event, and I had her lay back again. As I started to go for home she stopped me and asked if I wanted a condom, and I said no. She made sure I knew about the upcharge and once that was settled I slithered my way into her tiny wet hole and I was in heaven. We hanged positions a few times, and between positions she gave me more BBJ. I love it when they suck my dick after it's been inside of them. I told her I was only good for one bite at the apple, so we took it nice and slow. She was extremely vocal, and even if it wasn't completely real it greatly enhanced the experience. There was much kissing involved and it was passionate and felt real.

As I was getting close she agreed to CIM, but I didn't realize she didn't want any on her face. Her reaction was priceless as I filled her mouth, but got one spurt on her cheek. She laughed and wiped it off, but at no point did she stop servicing my needs. She did spit it out into a paper towel, but otherwise it was an absolutely fantastic encounter. This was at about the 40 minute mark of our hour together, and since the AC wasn't working we were both in need of a shower. Her room is right across the hall so it was a short walk. She cleaned me very thoroughly and then herself, and we headed back to finish our visit.

We had about 10 minutes left so we had a lot of great conversation. We both have tattoos, so I was explaining mine to her through the translator app, and we talked about a lot of other things. Just before I left she said "Can I ask you one more question?" and I said of course. "What's the best food to eat in New York City?" I laughed, because it's obvious looking at me that I know a little about food. I told her the basics- pizza, hot dogs, bagels. Not being a local I'm just as curious as to what's best, but those are good places to start. All the while we are talking she was hugging me, kissing me, leaning in to me. It was absolutely a GFE.

The photos on the web site are her- the long hair and tattoo on her foot confirm it, but I think she's even cuter in real life. Her body was fantastic and youthful. Tits were small B's probably, and all natural. I'd even say she still has a little baby fat around the middle. Literally her only flaw is that she needs a little dental work. Nothing terrible, but even with that I found her stunning.

So, to sum up, I give her a solid 9/10 for looks, 10/10 for attitude, 9/10 for body and 10/10 for performance. Granted, this was my first visit with a Japanese girl, but if I lived here I would be broke if they are all even close to as good as Jackucho. She currently is the lowest donation on their web site, so I hope the other girls are worth the extra $$. Total was 320+100 (BBFS)+20 tip=$440 and a bargain at twice the price.

Oh yeah, one last thing- she told me I was her first visitor!

I just realized I spelled her name wrong several times in the report- on their web site and Twitter feed it is Jakucho, so the title is correct.

Jakucho 320/HR

Longtime lurker with (finally!) something to contribute.

I am visiting Manhattan and had one chance to hit it big, and I hit it right out of the park with newcomer Jackucho. I originally scheduled with Yazumi, but I was running late due to MTA and the person on the phone told me Jackucho was available when I was going to arrive so I switched plans. I knew it was her first day, so I was taking a bit of a risk, but I went for it.

After being led inside by the phone person, I went right to Jackucho's room and she immediately squealed like I was her lover returning home from the war and she gave me a big hug and kiss. I knew instantly I had made the right choice. She helped me undress, and never even asked about the money, although I set it on the table. It stayed there until the end of our adventure.

We explored bodies a bit, and then I had her lay down so I could sample her clean shaven kitty. She was very clean and VERY responsive. I feasted for a few minutes and explored with my finger, and she was very tight. I went for a little DATO and she didn't stop me, but that was as much as she would allow. It was my turn and she began a very slow and sensual BBJ. She actually reached out and held both of my hands while doing this so obviously it was all mouth. Good eye contact, and she got most of it in. I was good and ready for the main event, and I had her lay back again. As I started to go for home she stopped me and asked if I wanted a condom, and I said no. She made sure I knew about the upcharge and once that was settled I slithered my way into her tiny wet hole and I was in heaven. We hanged positions a few times, and between positions she gave me more BBJ. I love it when they suck my dick after it's been inside of them. I told her I was only good for one bite at the apple, so we took it nice and slow. She was extremely vocal, and even if it wasn't completely real it greatly enhanced the experience. There was much kissing involved and it was passionate and felt real.

As I was getting close she agreed to CIM, but I didn't realize she didn't want any on her face. Her reaction was priceless as I filled her mouth, but got one spurt on her cheek. She laughed and wiped it off, but at no point did she stop servicing my needs. She did spit it out into a paper towel, but otherwise it was an absolutely fantastic encounter. This was at about the 40 minute mark of our hour together, and since the AC wasn't working we were both in need of a shower. Her room is right across the hall so it was a short walk. She cleaned me very thoroughly and then herself, and we headed back to finish our visit.

We had about 10 minutes left so we had a lot of great conversation. We both have tattoos, so I was explaining mine to her through the translator app, and we talked about a lot of other things. Just before I left she said "Can I ask you one more question?" and I said of course. "What's the best food to eat in New York City?" I laughed, because it's obvious looking at me that I know a little about food. I told her the basics- pizza, hot dogs, bagels. Not being a local I'm just as curious as to what's best, but those are good places to start. All the while we are talking she was hugging me, kissing me, leaning in to me. It was absolutely a GFE.

The photos on the web site are her- the long hair and tattoo on her foot confirm it, but I think she's even cuter in real life. Her body was fantastic and youthful. Tits were small B's probably, and all natural. I'd even say she still has a little baby fat around the middle. Literally her only flaw is that she needs a little dental work. Nothing terrible, but even with that I found her stunning.

So, to sum up, I give her a solid 9/10 for looks, 10/10 for attitude, 9/10 for body and 10/10 for performance. Granted, this was my first visit with a Japanese girl, but if I lived here I would be broke if they are all even close to as good as Jackucho. She currently is the lowest donation on their web site, so I hope the other girls are worth the extra $$. Total was 320+100 (BBFS)+20 tip=$440 and a bargain at twice the price.

Oh yeah, one last thing- she told me I was her first visitor!

I just realized I spelled her name wrong several times in the report- on their web site and Twitter feed it is Jakucho, so the title is correct.
Great review. I’ll be adding her to my list

Slender and pretty young thing Manami

Was going to see Jakucho based off the awesome review above but ending up going another direction.

The the manger showed me to Manami’s room. What is it with the name? I swear there’s like a new Manami every month. I digress, I get inside and I had slight flashbacks of Kawano/Sena, Manami kind of reminded me of her except without all the tattoos. Physical build size she is very similar to Kawano, she’s short slender, small boobs, very cute face, and not a lick of English lol.

Started with a relaxing shower, she did her best to verbalize with me despite the language barrier. I know how taxing and frustrating that can be for these girls so I appreciate the gesture. Only managed to squeeze in a few pecks but that’s how most of these Japanese girls, the shower is rarely anything noteworthy.

We got right to it as soon as we were behind closed doors. I pulled this pretty young thing towards me for dfk and licked her erect nipples. She was going blow me but I insisted on taking care of her first and soon enough I had her whimpering kimochi. I alternated between daty and dato and she loved. Bless Manami’s heart, she did the best she could fit my cock in her mouth but I popped in a blue vitamin for that extra push. At least she did a very good job polishing my balls with her tongue.

I put her through mish, rcg, k9 and I came extra hard when spooning and playing with nipples. Poor thing looked like she’d been hit by lightning, but laid in my sun arms for a little before we took one more shower and I hit the road. 360/1 hour

Yuyu 380H

Late a few days but want to get this out to y’all now as she’ll be gone soon.

Physical 8.5/10- 5’1”, 32D, shapely bottom, about 100 lbs. with just past shoulder length straight hair. Photos are her - touched up and filtered (both face and body). Looks about 24 but I believe she’s actually 21. Smooth light skin, a bit of hair growing out of privates (like she used shaver and didn’t get close enough shave). Face very pretty, slight overbite as seen in video - what photos don’t show are freckles/sun spots on face, and eye bags (maybe from overwork?). Belly has a bit of loose skin but still quite supple.m

Location 7/10 - a bit decrepit, second story walk up near PABT. Shower functional but a bit old. MMS was very careful - maybe spooked by that recent Leroy guy. Glad she is careful though, wish everyone were more careful. The room itself was small but again functional and it did its part in getting me from zero to finished.

Service 8/10 - DFK, BBBJ, HJ, BLS, CFS, CIM. Her oral action is pretty decent - uses a good amount of her own spit. When I saw her she seemed a bit worn out already, so she moved a bit slowly through the script, leaving not much time for FS. She was also really tight so had a hard time getting on even from CG.

Attitude - 7/10 - she spoke great English, better than a lot of exchange students and even many natives. We would’ve had better chemistry but she really seemed worned out. Usually this would make a terrible experience but she tried her best and accommodated and pretended - so still a great experience for me.

Overall - 8/10

Would I recommend? Definitely. Small, light, pretty girl with amazing assets and knows how to please (though if you’re a f* machine YMMV).

Would I repeat? Would if I could - she’s leaving soon but next time she’s in town I’ll be rekindling our encounter.

Unabridged - sorry, it’s been a couple days so don’t remember exactly. Few notes - she is likely 21, but she doesn’t seem to know how to take care of her skin, so she has sunspots, a bit of non-firmness from sun damage (barely noticeable), and her loose skin might be from losing weight a bit too quickly. The photos don’t show these minor blemishes but it’s there - IMO I don’t mind at all - she’s a real, beautiful, fun girl. The video is her, but she looks better IRL - bad angling. If you’re looking for a wild time she might not be the girl for you. As she climbed onto CG she struggled, using lots of KY and taking a while to slide fully down - for reference I’m about average. I liked her signature move of being halfway down the pole from CG and wincing, asking me to stimulate her boobs to get her wetter - when that helped her down it also forced a lot more blood to my nethers. We did go through mish, where she had a hard time taking me but still worked to be a part of it, actively using her mouth and hands to be intimate. Then K9 in front of mirror, where my thrusts were a bit too forceful for her. Eventually I had to take the bag off and finish with HJ/BJ CIM - she took instructions well during this time.

Emma 1hr 340 (+ tip at end)

I usually procrastinate on these but she's only here until Thursday so I thought I'd get my TOFFT review up quickly.

Wanted to stop by so I sent a text over and Emma, the new girl on the block, had just walked in and was available when I was so I stopped by.

The Room: She was in the room next to the upstairs shower, which I didn't even realize exists (I've been to every other room in the location) and it was a bit awkward because it's next to where the PPS/MMS sit -- if you've ever arrived here before your girl was ready, you know what I mean.

First impression: Body wise she seems to be the girl from the pictures, not a spinner per se but pretty thin. I wouldn't call her a PAAG but I'm very surprised they don't play up her ass because it's quite round/full/shapely, especially given that she's 5' even at best. I couldn't keep my hands off it. Medium sized b cups is my guess, and she has a very natural/civvie vibe. Not the best guesser of age, but definitely below 30 (she's sold as an international student, more of a graduate student but the vibe fit). She does speak English, not perfectly but we did not need a translator (even in the nice conversation we had later, where her "what the fuck"s that came out sounded pretty natural -- I think the only other provider I've heard say that is Azu).

She seems nervous but is quite friendly, and I later find out it's pretty much her first day not just at XOXO but likely on the scene at all. Definitely wasn't her first lay though.;)

The Details: We're chatting away but not too much in the way of preview before the shower. Shower isn't too eventful, but a lot of close contact as she tells me about herself. Her being new does come off, as she doesn't follow much of a script at all here, but there were no issues and she follows lead pretty well. She's playful in her demeanor here. She asked me to be nice, so I tried my best.

Back to the room, and we start DFKing pretty quickly. More like making out with a girl at a college party, including how she mounts me, than the traditional Japanese DFK, which for me was a plus.

A lot of P2P, I eventually switch her to 69 where she puts on quite a performance. Writing this, I regret not having her look at me more during the BBBJ, but her squirms while her mouth explores junior was worth it. Not quite the DT, but very sensual and hits every spot, even hits some angles I would not have expected from during 69.

After some position switching, she puts on the hat (seems like she has her own with assorted sizes), and comments on my size as if she's never had it, before getting on for CG. I was worried that comment would lead to blocking, but it only really took two slow strokes for her to take over and feel comfortable.

We only really got to CG and mish, but she knew how to work her hips, her ass felt great on junior, the eye contact and DFK while riding nearly set me off a minute in. I can't emphasize enough how much this felt like a civvie session with someone who really knows how to take dick and wants to, especially for someone who was nervous. Kn mish, the points where she grabs onto me added to the experience. The dirty talk with her really helped, and I want to believe she actually was having a good time. I will say that she did not take too much control (beyond riding pretty dominantly) so probably points off for those of you who want a leader.

She claims to have O'd once in each of CG and mish, the second time pretty much right as I came, and I didn't believe her (because let's be real, most Os are fake) until she playfully said "I hate you" as her legs tremble, to the point where she almost fell over walking to toss the hat in the trash. She almost begs me to hug her and cuddle following this.

I only had one pop in me, but I'm sure that if her jello legs recovered, we could have gone again. So instead we just had a lot of pillow talk, which I encouraged. To a point where I didn't even notice us go over until we heard the dreaded knock.

The tl;dr: for my tastes, this was the ultimate civvie experience, a good fuck with someone who gives back what you give. Face is a 7, grad student GND vibes. Body for me an 8, with her ass carrying that rating. Service an 8.5, I wouldn't call her my ATF and there's some learning to do but I really just walked away feeling like I had a good time with a cute girl, and I will likely try to go once more before she's gone from here. Recommended yes, repeat if I can.

Emma 1hr 340 (+ tip at end)

I usually procrastinate on these but she's only here until Thursday so I thought I'd get my TOFFT review up quickly.

Wanted to stop by so I sent a text over and Emma, the new girl on the block, had just walked in and was available when I was so I stopped by.

The Room: She was in the room next to the upstairs shower, which I didn't even realize exists (I've been to every other room in the location) and it was a bit awkward because it's next to where the PPS/MMS sit -- if you've ever arrived here before your girl was ready, you know what I mean.

First impression: Body wise she seems to be the girl from the pictures, not a spinner per se but pretty thin. I wouldn't call her a PAAG but I'm very surprised they don't play up her ass because it's quite round/full/shapely, especially given that she's 5' even at best. I couldn't keep my hands off it. Medium sized b cups is my guess, and she has a very natural/civvie vibe. Not the best guesser of age, but definitely below 30 (she's sold as an international student, more of a graduate student but the vibe fit). She does speak English, not perfectly but we did not need a translator (even in the nice conversation we had later, where her "what the fuck"s that came out sounded pretty natural -- I think the only other provider I've heard say that is Azu).

She seems nervous but is quite friendly, and I later find out it's pretty much her first day not just at XOXO but likely on the scene at all. Definitely wasn't her first lay though.;)

The Details: We're chatting away but not too much in the way of preview before the shower. Shower isn't too eventful, but a lot of close contact as she tells me about herself. Her being new does come off, as she doesn't follow much of a script at all here, but there were no issues and she follows lead pretty well. She's playful in her demeanor here. She asked me to be nice, so I tried my best.

Back to the room, and we start DFKing pretty quickly. More like making out with a girl at a college party, including how she mounts me, than the traditional Japanese DFK, which for me was a plus.

A lot of P2P, I eventually switch her to 69 where she puts on quite a performance. Writing this, I regret not having her look at me more during the BBBJ, but her squirms while her mouth explores junior was worth it. Not quite the DT, but very sensual and hits every spot, even hits some angles I would not have expected from during 69.

After some position switching, she puts on the hat (seems like she has her own with assorted sizes), and comments on my size as if she's never had it, before getting on for CG. I was worried that comment would lead to blocking, but it only really took two slow strokes for her to take over and feel comfortable.

We only really got to CG and mish, but she knew how to work her hips, her ass felt great on junior, the eye contact and DFK while riding nearly set me off a minute in. I can't emphasize enough how much this felt like a civvie session with someone who really knows how to take dick and wants to, especially for someone who was nervous. Kn mish, the points where she grabs onto me added to the experience. The dirty talk with her really helped, and I want to believe she actually was having a good time. I will say that she did not take too much control (beyond riding pretty dominantly) so probably points off for those of you who want a leader.

She claims to have O'd once in each of CG and mish, the second time pretty much right as I came, and I didn't believe her (because let's be real, most Os are fake) until she playfully said "I hate you" as her legs tremble, to the point where she almost fell over walking to toss the hat in the trash. She almost begs me to hug her and cuddle following this.

I only had one pop in me, but I'm sure that if her jello legs recovered, we could have gone again. So instead we just had a lot of pillow talk, which I encouraged. To a point where I didn't even notice us go over until we heard the dreaded knock.

The tl;dr: for my tastes, this was the ultimate civvie experience, a good fuck with someone who gives back what you give. Face is a 7, grad student GND vibes. Body for me an 8, with her ass carrying that rating. Service an 8.5, I wouldn't call her my ATF and there's some learning to do but I really just walked away feeling like I had a good time with a cute girl, and I will likely try to go once more before she's gone from here. Recommended yes, repeat if I can.
How accurate would you say her face is to the pic?

Sienna - 240 HHR - DFK, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, CFS (BBFS offered for 100 tip)

Sienna has a very cute face and very sexy body. Smaller than 5' with big natural Ds. Curvy in certain spots but in good shape. Pictures on site are her but pretty decently touched up. Only had time for a 30 minute session but she was locked in the entire time.

Was led to Sienna's room where she was wearing a fishnet dress with no bra or panties. Her face was cute and her body had curves. Great big Ds for her tiny body and a nice round booty. It was cold out today and she could tell so she immediately began warming me up by rubbing my body as she dfk me. She is a great kisser and just my style. Both of our hands are roaming as we kiss.
She has a fun personality and playfully undressed me. Grabbed 2 towels and off to the shower.

Lots of mutual touching in the shower and more dfk as she washed me. Drops down for bbbj and my God it was really good. DT me and all. I pulled her up for now dfk and rubbing her V with a little fiv. Some P2P before she dropped back down. I was very close to blowing in the shower so lifted her up and said let's get back to the room.

In the room she immediately dropped down for bbbj in front of mirror. Her ass looked amazing and she spread it for me so I could see in the reflection. Again I was getting close so I lifted her off the floor and into the air (she's little) and placed her on the bed. I dove in head first for DATY. She tasted great and was already very wet. I licked and sucked as she squeezed my head with her thighs. Squeezing my hands on her big soft boobs.

She eventually tapped out and scooted up the bed for Mish. Cover on and I went inside. No lube needed and felt great around my Jr. I could feel her occasionally tighten even more. Passionate Mish to start with lots of kissing. I really loved kissing her. Leaned back for some pounding Mish which she loved. She was loud and vocal.

Turned over for Doggy where we alternated between hard and fast and slow and steady. Her ass throwing it back on me at one point. Finally I get on my back and she rides RCG to completion.

Clean up action and we are both sweaty. More kissing before, during, and after the shower. I tell her I'll see her again before she leaves. Says she may stay here for 2 weeks.

Sienna definitely will be seeing me again

Aoi, $160 for 30min
Was in town and decided to try XOXO Club. Easy to make an appointment via text and selected Aoi, who is a JAV actress (check off the bucket list). Walked in to a very cheerful girl. She is cute, looks like the pics and is super friendly. We hit it off quickly as she’s very easy to talk to. Started with a shower. No action very light wash typical of the Japanese AMP girls. 30 minutes didn’t allow much time so not sure what you get with 45 or 60 min but we got straight to it in the room. She kissed my nipples and played with junior. Moved down to bbj where she looks into your eyes as she slurps away. Nice work there with a mix of licking and sucking of the balls and bat. She throws the cover on where I enjoyed the CG. She puts some effort into it, leaning over the sucking on my nipples as she slowly rides. Turns around into RCG where I watch her nice round ass work my shaft. Back to CG for a bit more and I pick her up and start in mish. Usually this is where the girls begin to feel a bit loose but Aoi’s grip was nice and tight. She’s also quite flexible. Flip her over in to doggy and then finish in lazy dog. Nice experience with her as she really gets into it and makes you feel like the center of attention.

Aoi, $160 for 30min
Was in town and decided to try XOXO Club. Easy to make an appointment via text and selected Aoi, who is a JAV actress (check off the bucket list). Walked in to a very cheerful girl. She is cute, looks like the pics and is super friendly. We hit it off quickly as she’s very easy to talk to. Started with a shower. No action very light wash typical of the Japanese AMP girls. 30 minutes didn’t allow much time so not sure what you get with 45 or 60 min but we got straight to it in the room. She kissed my nipples and played with junior. Moved down to bbj where she looks into your eyes as she slurps away. Nice work there with a mix of licking and sucking of the balls and bat. She throws the cover on where I enjoyed the CG. She puts some effort into it, leaning over the sucking on my nipples as she slowly rides. Turns around into RCG where I watch her nice round ass work my shaft. Back to CG for a bit more and I pick her up and start in mish. Usually this is where the girls begin to feel a bit loose but Aoi’s grip was nice and tight. She’s also quite flexible. Flip her over in to doggy and then finish in lazy dog. Nice experience with her as she really gets into it and makes you feel like the center of attention.
Awesome review my friend! But I think you made a typo. On the website it says 260 for a hhr.

Oh sweet Aoi is back?! One of my favorite cowgirl rides ever. Great kegels. And an awesome JAV actress, she loves the camera in her face. Gotta go check her out asap.

Lily $240 (230/hhr - 20 promotion + 30 tip).

I was in the mood for something quick and looking for a girl with large boobs. The promotion made picking Lily from XoXo a good deal and decided to gamble a bit since I haven’t seen any other reviews. She’s quite a bit older than her photos would imply, well into her 30s I’d say, with Cs MM into Ds, in shape with a tattoo across her stomach but lacking youthful tightness. Lily greeted me with a smile and good energy so we chatted a bit heading into the shower to break the ice. Pleasant shower with a quick rinse, preview bbbj including a bit of hot water swishing and then we headed back to the room.

I paid when we got back and tipped eagerly (I usually just treat these sales as a baked in tip). Made out on the bed for a while, dfk and mutual nipple licking, then she went down for more bbbj. She’s got pretty decent skills, not toothy or anything like that, but also not the top tier. She wrapped me up and we went cowgirl while making out, though she’s too short for me to lick her tits in this position. She drove, then I drove, then I asked to go standing doggy on the corner and I went to town for a few minutes until I finished. Good engagement from Lily throughout, definitely not a dead fish. Got dressed and left right on time.

I would recommend as long as your expectations are moderated but I won’t repeat.

Lily $240 (230/hhr - 20 promotion + 30 tip).

I was in the mood for something quick and looking for a girl with large boobs. The promotion made picking Lily from XoXo a good deal and decided to gamble a bit since I haven’t seen any other reviews. She’s quite a bit older than her photos would imply, well into her 30s I’d say, with Cs MM into Ds, in shape with a tattoo across her stomach but lacking youthful tightness. Lily greeted me with a smile and good energy so we chatted a bit heading into the shower to break the ice. Pleasant shower with a quick rinse, preview bbbj including a bit of hot water swishing and then we headed back to the room.

I paid when we got back and tipped eagerly (I usually just treat these sales as a baked in tip). Made out on the bed for a while, dfk and mutual nipple licking, then she went down for more bbbj. She’s got pretty decent skills, not toothy or anything like that, but also not the top tier. She wrapped me up and we went cowgirl while making out, though she’s too short for me to lick her tits in this position. She drove, then I drove, then I asked to go standing doggy on the corner and I went to town for a few minutes until I finished. Good engagement from Lily throughout, definitely not a dead fish. Got dressed and left right on time.

I would recommend as long as your expectations are moderated but I won’t repeat.
Are the pics actually her?