WOW this vanilla dating is difficult! Questions!

the problem is that most men your age have either settled-down, or divorced with kids, or just plain psychopaths with no self esteem issues. you are a Sexual Dynamo-and if you insist on a man being well hung, well heeled, and well behaved. -you might as well just adopt. because should you stumble over a man like that your age-he's probably GAY. So even as the end of the Myan calendar approaches-for the love of G*D- give all of us small-dicked men a few more
moments of your companionship-.I for one hope u are still active here well into menopause-
I guess thats not your intention-.If money isn't an issue- right after u grab his junk-send him for a SPECT scan.

the problem is that most men your age have either settled-down, or divorced with kids, or just plain psychopaths with no self esteem issues. you are a Sexual Dynamo-and if you insist on a man being well hung, well heeled, and well behaved. -you might as well just adopt. because should you stumble over a man like that your age-he's probably GAY. So even as the end of the Myan calendar approaches-for the love of G*D- give all of us small-dicked men a few more
moments of your companionship-.I for one hope u are still active here well into menopause-
I guess thats not your intention-.If money isn't an issue- right after u grab his junk-send him for a SPECT scan.
There is no crisis or even blame here. She dated a guy a bit, gave it a shot, and it did not work out. This is no tragedy. Nobody need feel that they are "wrong"... because -- aside from belittling, stalking or hitting someone -- there is no wrong or right in dating. Either two people get along or they do not.

It's really difficult to lead a man into being sexually copacetic with you. I have rarely hit a perfect score, it's a lot of work to find a good grove without crushing his ego, most women just settle when there is compatibility in all other areas. This is why Harlequin novels are so successful, they are an outlet for happily married yet sexually unsatisfied women.

This thread reminded me of what a French guy once told me. Apparently, young French girls are not shy to criticize and teach what feels good during early sexual experiences with young boys, it's actually expected. This practice is not as customary in the States, more guys go through life never being told thier sexual partners are not satisfied and become defensive when they are politely confronted. On the flip side from my early experiences with equal or slightly older aged American boys were very vocal in teaching techniques and giving advice

Last edited:
This thread reminded me of what a French guy once told me. Apparently, young French girls are not shy to criticize and teach what feels good during early sexual experiences with young boys, it's actually expected. This practice is not as customary in the States, more guys go through life never being told thier sexual partners are not satisfied and become defensive when they are politely confronted. On the flip side from my early experiences with equal or slightly older aged American boys were very vocal in teaching techniques and giving advice
I had two girlfriends who had no problem discussing what they enjoyed and one who was actually offended that I should ask. I believe a little clinical discussion up front pays off in the longer run. To my view the biggest problem in relationships is a failure to speak openly, honestly and diplomatically about ones own feelings and expectations.

I had two girlfriends who had no problem discussing what they enjoyed and one who was actually offended that I should ask. I believe a little clinical discussion up front pays off in the longer run. To my view the biggest problem in relationships is a failure to speak openly, honestly and diplomatically about ones own feelings and expectations.
I can tell by your posts you seem like an approachable guy that women would feel comfortable being open with taking about difficult things but you understand there are many who are not. The ones that do not find any suggestions a form of rejection, it's such a delicate thing to engage in without insulting the other person.