Woodbury Amp 646-878-9997

Saw an ad on a well known website. Went to Woodbury 130/160 ad said BBBJ , CIM , GFE.

My regulars were occupied so I went. arrived at the motel was immediately given the room #.
I entered and saw a very small 5 feet maybe 95 pounder . I said BBBJ she said tip $50- WHAT !!.
Little head was thinking and went for $30 and 1/2 instead of the hour. Cutle little thing with eraser nips an A+ boobs.

The BBBJ was very mechanical, little suction and head bobbing. That lasted for a few minutes and then she started a HJ. I said no, she continued a lack luster BJ.
I decided enough and had her stop, she said you on top. I said no you. Her CG was as bad as her BBBJ.
went back to BBBJ and finished with a BJ and a poor HJ.
got the poison out but would definitely not repeat.

Saw an ad on a well known website. Went to Woodbury 130/160 ad said BBBJ , CIM , GFE.

My regulars were occupied so I went. arrived at the motel was immediately given the room #.
I entered and saw a very small 5 feet maybe 95 pounder . I said BBBJ she said tip $50- WHAT !!.
Little head was thinking and went for $30 and 1/2 instead of the hour. Cutle little thing with eraser nips an A+ boobs.

The BBBJ was very mechanical, little suction and head bobbing. That lasted for a few minutes and then she started a HJ. I said no, she continued a lack luster BJ.
I decided enough and had her stop, she said you on top. I said no you. Her CG was as bad as her BBBJ.
went back to BBBJ and finished with a BJ and a poor HJ.
got the poison out but would definitely not repeat.
Next time try the place a few doors down.