Stephanie -Asian - Best Western Incall - Woodbury 347-530-9675

Age Estimate: 24
Physical Description: Young, fit, slender asian student who does this part time.
Details: 130hhr/160 hr - So this outfit has been texting me on and off for about 6 months and I had time early today so I decided to pull the trigger. 930 appointment for half hour at 130, hour is 160. I chose the 1/2, all-in was 130, didnt tip nor was it requested. Sucky thing was that I had to wear the damn mask the whole time and so did she but overall experience was greaat! Text mamasan (Lady - thats what she stated her name was and she asked me to post this review). Set up was easy, once I arrived, she text me the room number and best thing about this hotel is that its a drive up...no walk of shame!!
Enter and see this young looking asian chick in a summer dress, B's, tight all around so Im staying! Used the bathroom rel quick then got down to business, paid 130 up front for the half. CBJ, HJ and all positions available. NO DFK, nor did I want to and no DATY. She stated she doesnt allow it, only does this part time and is very careful. I think more can be had for those who have time for grooming this young bird! After nice CBJ, she rode me for 10 minutes so I can look at her tight 24 year old bod which was lean and mean! Nice upright B's with gorgeous nips!! Nice little butt to grab as well especially for an asian chick. She is definitely new to the game, had some rules but quickly loosened up when I started plowing her mish until she began to shudder. Flipped her over to lazy dog so I could complete the deed, quick wash up and chat and I was out in 35. No time watching and she was very chatty after wards so I know this would be a keeper for anyone who has time to groom and make her feel real comfy. I even asked for her direct cell contact which she hesitated but I feel she would do for any of you who make her comfy as well.
Not sure of her rotation but she said to ask mamasan if she was working if you wanted to see her. Shes about 5'6-7" 115 lbs tops! Bit of a bob haircut with some streaks and speaks perfect english. WHen she took off her mask I saw these lucious big lips so post covid would be a treat if you get her to DFK or BBBJ. Good Luck and enjoy!
Recommendation: Yes

she’s been around before with this group, has like grey eyes/contacts now right?
absolutely a great fuck but haven’t been able to get past LFK with her. No BBBJ and no DATY, not even during 69 positioning, you can finger though. The place will text you and send pictures too. The latest one sent is actually of her, or close enough. It’s the one with cactus if others here got it as well. Didn’t hesitate giving me her number but that was before pandemic

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm no moderator, but if I understand the rules correctly, posting her picture here would be prohibited unless that picture is available in her ad. I hope I'm not overstepping here; just want to help avoid any trouble.
You're not wrong. It's okay to warn other mongers. The mods aren't on 24/7.

Any language barrier with this one? Accent at all? Just thinking that for $10 more there's Lucy's.
No language barrier at all. She’s younger than the Lucys girls but much more limited menu. She’s also not permanent (rotation schedule is much longer with this group)
I wouldn’t consider this and Lucy’s even remotely in the same neighborhood or radius though.

Probably a Jerk or another term Happy Ending
That's what I figured. I was really just asking a rhetorical question meant to imply my real question of why the writer would feel the need to use non-standard code or shorthand terms.

Not only this site, but the hobby in general, is full of code words and shorthand meant to obfuscate the real meaning behind a user's post. Mostly this is for the purpose of establishing deniability should a monger's post be used against him in some sort of legal proceedings, but this is unnecessary and can lead to confusion, especially when the writer deviates from the standard format.

Most of us have seen plenty of examples of moderators instructing mongers not to post donations amounts such as ".60," but to just go ahead and write "$60." Similarly, no one is going to be fooled into thinking that a monger literally gave a stated quantity of flowers to a provider.

Of course, not all of it is bad. Much of the jargon used on boards such as these is used appropriately as shorthand. I mean, let's face it, what monger in his right mind would spell out "cunnilingus" when he could simply type "DATY?" There is also the stylistic use of the metaphor, such as when a provider, who is much beloved on these boards, announced that her services would now include flights to Greece.

Sorry, I've ranted long enough. It's not my intention to bash anybody or to be mean here. I'll get down off my soapbox, and mind my own business.

S
That's what I figured. I was really just asking a rhetorical question meant to imply my real question of why the writer would feel the need to use non-standard code or shorthand terms.

Not only this site, but the hobby in general, is full of code words and shorthand meant to obfuscate the real meaning behind a user's post. Mostly this is for the purpose of establishing deniability should a monger's post be used against him in some sort of legal proceedings, but this is unnecessary and can lead to confusion, especially when the writer deviates from the standard format.

Most of us have seen plenty of examples of moderators instructing mongers not to post donations amounts such as ".60," but to just go ahead and write "$60." Similarly, no one is going to be fooled into thinking that a monger literally gave a stated quantity of flowers to a provider.

Of course, not all of it is bad. Much of the jargon used on boards such as these is used appropriately as shorthand. I mean, let's face it, what monger in his right mind would spell out "cunnilingus" when he could simply type "DATY?" There is also the stylistic use of the metaphor, such as when a provider, who is much beloved on these boards, announced that her services would now include flights to Greece.

Sorry, I've ranted long enough. It's not my intention to bash anybody or to be mean here. I'll get down off my soapbox, and mind my own business.
Snowdog glad you spoke your mind.

I was driving in the area and I heard good things about this Stephanie so I sent a text and got form reply with rates and address to a hotel on jericho. Wasn't Stephanie, but a Yolo. Ppl said the photo of Stephanie was real or close to it, but this one seemed TGTBT. Thought I'd take a plunge and all was set up, but at the last minute she wanted a photo of me. No go! was in the area and tried another Asain ad for Woodbury - different number, but a Yolo again. Different photo though. Too dodgey for me. Saw an ad for Farmingdale and Holbrook - one ad with 2 numbers - and since I was heading East I tried the Holbrook #. You got it, Yolo again. But this time when I asked for the address, I got a form reply to an address in Delaware! So the best I can tell ya, if you are interested in someone named Yolo you can probably see her in Woodbury, Holbrook or Delaware!! I passed obviously, but I will try for this Stephanie again, if she's still around even.

I was driving in the area and I heard good things about this Stephanie so I sent a text and got form reply with rates and address to a hotel on jericho. Wasn't Stephanie, but a Yolo. Ppl said the photo of Stephanie was real or close to it, but this one seemed TGTBT. Thought I'd take a plunge and all was set up, but at the last minute she wanted a photo of me. No go! was in the area and tried another Asain ad for Woodbury - different number, but a Yolo again. Different photo though. Too dodgey for me. Saw an ad for Farmingdale and Holbrook - one ad with 2 numbers - and since I was heading East I tried the Holbrook #. You got it, Yolo again. But this time when I asked for the address, I got a form reply to an address in Delaware! So the best I can tell ya, if you are interested in someone named Yolo you can probably see her in Woodbury, Holbrook or Delaware!! I passed obviously, but I will try for this Stephanie again, if she's still around even.
Damn, just send her a pic of someone else................

Lol.. I did the same thing. Sent someone else pic. Room number given but asked to wait for 5 minute with same bullshit (‘honey I am getting ready for you’) and then you know what I see.. I see a car stopped in front of room, a dude come out of the car and goes in room. My 5 minutes wait turned into 15 minutes wait and that guy is out in like 10 minutes (wtf dude.. if you are done quick, ask her to tell you some lullaby but use those 30 minutes). As soon as that guy is out, I get a text.. honey I am ready for you now.

And I am out from there. I would have gone inside if they would have texted me atleast after 5-10 more minutes (I would have assumed they did some sort of cleanup) but this kind of back to back booking during COVID. I am sorry but not my cup of tea.

Got stood up after arriving at best western; was pissed like no tomorrow. the stupid **** apparently left room even after i confirmed hours in advance.

stephanie is long gone apparently. the MMS who ran this process also owns a ronkonkoma setup.