Why bother getting married in this day and age.

Not to deviate from the OP

I just read an article in Newsday about the nightmares some homeowners face with squatters and non paying tenants- The laws appear to be written favoring the latter ..
In the 5 boroughs, you’re fucked as a home owner. You’re tenant can stop paying rent anytime and they can delay delay delay any court dates for any reason, I’m talking easily 18+ months with no rent. Home owners get zero support, even if you’re gonna foreclose bc you depended on rental income to pay mortgage.

In the 5 boroughs, you’re fucked as a home owner. You’re tenant can stop paying rent anytime and they can delay delay delay any court dates for any reason, I’m talking easily 18+ months with no rent. Home owners get zero support, even if you’re gonna foreclose bc you depended on rental income to pay mortgage.
Very sad that the laws are set up to protect to skells of this world.

Many interpretations..
Maybe the person who you see on the street and decide to walk the other way

Maybe the irresponsible, disrespectful, low life creep who chooses not to pay their bills

I could go on
When I vetted for new tenants I did a credit check and verified employment if their credit score was low or had too much debt and their pay was not enough they were passed over

billyS

Reign of Terror
Many interpretations..
Maybe the person who you see on the street and decide to walk the other way

Maybe the irresponsible, disrespectful, low life creep who chooses not to pay their bills

I could go on
Cops refer to any non cop as a skell even if that person is a law abiding citizen.

When I joined a racketball club back in the early 80's the place was dirty with the fuzz.
In fact the owner and general manager were a retired ex cop and NYPD Sargent respectively.

The word skell was thrown around constantly in the locker room to a point it was pretty fucking annoying.

Cops refer to any non cop as a skell even if that person is a law abiding citizen.

When I joined a racketball club back in the early 80's the place was dirty with the fuzz.
In fact the owner and general manager were a retired ex cop and NYPD Sargent respectively.

The word skell was thrown around constantly in the locker room to a point it was pretty fucking annoying.
Nowadays, hopefully not as much

Personally, I know a few retired LE as well, who have seen the worst of the worst_
Sometimes it is/was their way of deflecting