Which is worse: Enabling drug addicted prostitutes or supporting AMPs ?

IMHO, here are some things to think about:
If someone had a magic wand and made it such that that the cost of sex had a minimum cost, would addict SW's (those addicts who will do anything for a fix) benefit in that they would not be taken advantage vis-à-vis their need for immediate cash to feed their next fix. Well, if the price was say $200 for a quickie session, I would think that addicts would need to find some other source of income other than selling sexual services as more women w/o track marks would be available.

I see nothing unethical about offering low $ to an addict — just as for example I see not wrong with uber drivers charging more during inclement weather. There has to be an incentive to a monger to stick his dick into the mouth or vagina of an addict as opposed to a prostitute who is more selective of clientele as the later is probably a less disease risk, cleaner, and parasite ridden than the former.

pokler

Power Bottom
That's all well and good, and feel free to see whom ever you choose, my point is, don't come on here and "shame" ppl for their preference in providers, when you (not you personally) yourself engage in what some may consider a questionable side of the industry. That's all. Start shaming ppl here and they won't share, and this board dies without ppl sharing. There can be NO shaming here.
So it’s ok to take advantage of a down of her luck heroin addict by giving her only 20 for coming in her mouth and her licking your balks and ass?

So it’s ok to take advantage of a down of her luck heroin addict by giving her only 20 for coming in her mouth and her licking your balks and ass?
If that's what she agrees to? Absolutely. I've never forced a woman to do anything, ever. And if she pushes back on pricing, i end the haggling right there, and move on, but if she agrees? Absolutely, 100%. By the way, I've never paid less than 30 for a blowjob in current times, back in the 80s was the last time i got head for 20 bucks. Even Erica on 110 was given 30, when i know for a fact she'd do it for 20. I'm not as bad a guy as you think i am.

pokler

Power Bottom
If that's what she agrees to? Absolutely. I've never forced a woman to do anything, ever. And if she pushes back on pricing, i end the haggling right there, and move on, but if she agrees? Absolutely, 100%. By the way, I've never paid less than 30 for a blowjob in current times, back in the 80s was the last time i got head for 20 bucks. Even Erica on 110 was given 30, when i know for a fact she'd do it for 20. I'm not as bad a guy as you think i am.
She agrees because she has no other choice if she needs to eat. Only a scum bag takes advantage of a person in such a position .

She agrees because she has no other choice if she needs to eat. Only a scum bag takes advantage of a person in such a position .
Trust me, she ain't eating with the money I'm giving her, she's putting it in her veins. I'm not taking advantage of shit. Like i stated before, she says no, I'm done, it's entirely her choice. I didn't put her in that situation, she got there from genetics and poor choices. And that's MR. Scumbag to you.

Trust me, she ain't eating with the money I'm giving her, she's putting it in her veins. I'm not taking advantage of shit. Like i stated before, she says no, I'm done, it's entirely her choice. I didn't put her in that situation, she got there from genetics and poor choices. And that's MR. Scumbag to you.
But the issue here, imho , are these drug addicted woman did not choose to be addicts and many of them have no other choice to turn tricks to feed their habit. It is a dark dark path that they are on with little hope of digging themselves out.
We all partake for different reasons but I am not spending my $$ this way.. I’ll spend 3-4 5 times as much and contribute to a professional who is happy to take my money and by herself a wardrobe, car or groceries for her family

That's all well and good, and feel free to see whom ever you choose, my point is, don't come on here and "shame" ppl for their preference in providers, when you (not you personally) yourself engage in what some may consider a questionable side of the industry. That's all. Start shaming ppl here and they won't share, and this board dies without ppl sharing. There can be NO shaming here.
Seems a bit defensive. Myself all the amp places I've gone mainly Manhattan these girls travel back and forth to California, China, New York, don't live in the spa and usually give me their number. Many of them just stacking their bread. While the girl who has an addiction is cheap cause she want a fix.

But the issue here, imho , are these drug addicted woman did not choose to be addicts and many of them have no other choice to turn tricks to feed their habit. It is a dark dark path that they are on with little hope of digging themselves out.
We all partake for different reasons but I am not spending my $$ this way.. I’ll spend 3-4 5 times as much and contribute to a professional who is happy to take my money and by herself a wardrobe, car or groceries for her family
Mazel tov! You're my hero! And I'll keep doing exactly what I've been doing for over 30 years and sleep like a baby at night. You're you, and I'm me, and no amount of empty shaming from another monger is going to change that. And you're correct, addiction at it's root isn't a choice, ppl are born addicts, but once you've recognized you're an addict, or you see everyone in your family is an addict, so there's a very good possibility you're an addict too, what you do from that point on IS a choice. I said it earlier, thousands of addicts quit every day, you just need to want to do it badly enough.

Seems a bit defensive. Myself all the amp places I've gone mainly Manhattan these girls travel back and forth to California, China, New York, don't live in the spa and usually give me their number. Many of them just stacking their bread. While the girl who has an addiction is cheap cause she want a fix.
Defensive? Clearly you've never read any of my posts prior to that one. I'm a prolific monger who openly brags about how cheap i am. I'm not being defensive, it's called being pragmatic. And congrats on finding your niche, it's nice when that happens, just like it's nice that I've found mine.

Seems like my comment about going to amps instead of independent providers created a dialogue. To CLARIFY. I have seen independents from the girl getting weekend party money to the paranoid girl worried her boyfriend coming home. Also the other girls in between.
Tonight as a matter of fact i brought dinner to a sweet chinese girl who works in a couple amps. I would give her a child so in 21 years she could be a citizen. I investigated. I got balls. No question. .more of a risk for her and im not interested in armchair advice. I regret no child i had. I respect any woman that would have them with me. Seems men look at it like a death sentence. My kids are grown and i would do it again in a second with the right girl. She gets 1 day off every couple weeks. 1 thing lead to another and i am there for a 2 hr appt.
Is she a slave? Yes! Like the rest of us with 30 percent tax on. Utilities, cell, mortgage etc. There is no difference. Amp girls send money home. No drugs. No bullshit.
I do love the girl i brought dinner tonight because she is a beautiful person. Im not deluded that she isn't satisfying other men. Im not a lonely guy needing companionship. I have 5 girls in rotation because i respect and love SOMETHING about them. Its about relationships. I go into amps to find friends. I do! Alot! Because the girls are hard working goal oriented people. When some of you guys brag of FS at a rub and tug my heart sinks for the girl who liked you enough.
I gravitate towards that because of who I am. Not knocking substance abusers. My life is rife with it like autism breast cancer, cancer and every other ailment created by Monsanto bros.
Just saying its a hobby. Takes 2. Have a heart. Costs you nothing. You may gain everything most only dream of . Btw. If you imagined a perfect life, i live it.

Mazel tov! You're my hero! And I'll keep doing exactly what I've been doing for over 30 years and sleep like a baby at night. You're you, and I'm me, and no amount of empty shaming from another monger is going to change that. And you're correct, addiction at it's root isn't a choice, ppl are born addicts, but once you've recognized you're an addict, or you see everyone in your family is an addict, so there's a very good possibility you're an addict too, what you do from that point on IS a choice. I said it earlier, thousands of addicts quit every day, you just need to want to do it badly enough.
Pragmatic, you say? What I think is that you are completely misinformed about addicts and the disease of addiction. From reading some of your posts you are probably a little pompous as well.
Addiction is a disease, just like cancer, just like dozens of other potentially fatal illnesses that can go into remission, but come back with a vengeance. There are those who have the strength to quit drug use, take the necessary steps to remain sober and those who for whatever reason cannot. Many many addicts also suffer from behavioral health issues ( depression, mania, bi polar disorder).
Empty shaming you say?
Yes, we are all free to do what we wish, but there are those who should be ashamed of themselves when they look in the mirror

Pragmatic, you say? What I think is that you are completely misinformed about addicts and the disease of addiction. From reading some of your posts you are probably a little pompous as well.
Addiction is a disease, just like cancer, just like dozens of other potentially fatal illnesses that can go into remission, but come back with a vengeance. There are those who have the strength to quit drug use, take the necessary steps to remain sober and those who for whatever reason cannot. Many many addicts also suffer from behavioral health issues ( depression, mania, bi polar disorder).
Empty shaming you say?
Yes, we are all free to do what we wish, but there are those who should be ashamed of themselves when they look in the mirror
Point out the monger who's ashamed of themselves so i can laugh at them, please. And sorry i made you guys look up "pragmatic". Yes, empty shaming. How can i take your shaming seriously, when you're here long before i ever was? I'm a piker compared to you, apparently. And finally, one last thing to look up, CASAC. Now, how misinformed am i again? Pompous doesn't begin to define who and what i am. Thank you for trying to label a complete stranger tho, a little pompous of you, don't you think?

Oh, and let me make 1 thing perfectly clear, addicts aren't the only providers i nickel and dime, i nickel and dime every provider I've ever met. I'm an equal opportunity nickel and dimer, and proud of it, as I've stated here for years. That's for the new guys who think they know something about me from reading 5 recent posts. Go judge yourselves for a change, instead of coming here and trying to force your ideals on some stranger. This is the wrong place for that, my friends.

For 10$ or 20$ ? When the short stay market rate is 3-4 x higher? Come on man your I know your Better than that.
If the short stay market is "3-4 x higher" as you say then she just has to do 3-4 x more quantity to come out with the same amount of $. Plus giving service from a street pickup means she isn't paying for a room or for an ad.

IMHO, your misapprehension as to my thinking is that she is doing this as a business venture — she isn't — as soon as she makes enough $ for her next drug buy she is done until she needs to purchase another hit.

The comparison between an AMP girl and a substance addict is a lopsided comparison. Does not belong on the same table for discussion. And please throw away the misnomer of "sex slave." It does not exist in America to any significant degree.

AMP girls are savvy beyond your wildest dreams. They are entrepreneurs fueled by greed and using the male addiction to sex to enrich their bank account and in the case of China, to feed your hard earned dollars to fatten "The Big Red Machine." The motherland watches with glee to see yet another income stream to topple America. You would see AMP's quite differently if you spent a little "recent" time in the far east and analyzed the whole picture.

DAYS OFF????? Please. When the money is rolling in and they approach multiple millionaire status with houses on both sides and in Australia, greed will not permit a day off. But if they wanted a day, a week, a month, 6 months off, their bloated bank accounts could easily afford it.

Unlike an addict. No bank account, no future, no family, no spouse, no medical plan, sick, tired, on the extreme edge, homeless. The only comfort and solace and reason to go on is a needle loaded with pleasure juice.

But as far as price goes, it stands to reason that you should not pay the same rate. Intercourse is a comingling of two bodies and two energy systems. If you can garner a higher, stronger energy system, younger, vibrant, healthy, it at least temporarily elevates your system by close relationship. As opposed to engaging with someone who is physically, mentally and emotionally worn, negative, to some degree and also conditioned by the amount of time spent and the actions taken, it can diminish or detract from your vibrancy. You are affected by the people and circumstances in your life.

Only once by mistake, I was involved with an addict but it was so brief and she was young and not far into it. She was still healthy.

Possibly another time and the experience was so distressing, I quit the hobby for a long time and vowed to never do it again. A vow I kept. She rubbed off on me. Maybe I am too sensitive.

Another time, I was desperate and brought a girl to a room and after she took off her clothes, I realized she was emaciated to an extreme degree. It was not drugs. She was just sick. I could not, would not subject myself to that type of a negative, draining experience. I cancelled the game and instead took her to dinner and later brought her some healing herbs and cereal grains that she could easily digest. We became good friends and when I see her in the street, we openly embrace now because she is plumper and better, healthier and happier. She never forgot me for that and that established our relationship as friends, as an older brother and she never offered nor did I ever want her services again. A little love and caring goes a long way.