Which is worse: Enabling drug addicted prostitutes or supporting AMPs ?

So you do have a heart, Mr HJ..?
Nice to know ....
Never thought I would be such a giving person myself, but my journey has taught me to become a better person by giving to those in need, never expecting anything in return. It brings me some inner peace knowing I may have brought a little light into their place of darkness
Whoa whoa whoa! Don't be spreading that "I've got a heart" thing around! I've got a reputation to uphold! Of course i have a heart, i can't stand seeing what's become of some of long island's youth, i can't help but wonder why here? The kids have EVERYTHING! why here is opioid abuse so high? My beef with you wasn't that i have no heart, it was that i shouldn't be shamed for seeing who i see, especially when i actually do treat them well. It may not but huge amounts of money, but i always take them where they need to go, always offer a meal, always try to see them to their destination safely. I may enjoy addicts as providers, but i am just a little human myself. Just a little.

I'm sorry for your loss @trader1. Losing a child is horrible and unforgiving hurt that never goes away. But I'm on the opposite side of the road, I to lost, but to cancer. So I'm going to say this:

I'm tired of people comparing addiction to cancer. People don't choose cancer, they didn't get cancer from being weak and giving into peer pressure or trying to look cool. But addicts chose to try their drug of choice to be weak and keep doing that drug. If the people weren't strong enough to push back on "peer pressure" from the beginning, they were doomed either way.

I'm sorry for your loss @trader1. Losing a child is horrible and unforgiving hurt that never goes away. But I'm on the opposite side of the road, I to lost, but to cancer. So I'm going to say this:

I'm tired of people comparing addiction to cancer. People don't choose cancer, they didn't get cancer from being weak and giving into peer pressure or trying to look cool. But addicts chose to try their drug of choice to be weak and keep doing that drug. If the people weren't strong enough to push back on "peer pressure" from the beginning, they were doomed either way.
Ricker,

I am sorry for your loss to. We have all lost ( or at least many of us) to disease.

I am going to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Addicts do not choose to be addicts. Although they choose to imbibe, what happens next is sometime beyond their control. Most addicts have some other form of illness ( behavioral) which can contribute to the severity of their problem. Addicts thought processes are different then what we consider normal. They are wired differently.
I would like to leave it at that.

What I have learned is to turn my back on those who refuse to understand and look at the addict as an outcast or the dreg of society. I have learned compassion and understanding, accompanied with knowing that life can change in an instant.

Whoa whoa whoa! Don't be spreading that "I've got a heart" thing around! I've got a reputation to uphold! Of course i have a heart, i can't stand seeing what's become of some of long island's youth, i can't help but wonder why here? The kids have EVERYTHING! why here is opioid abuse so high? My beef with you wasn't that i have no heart, it was that i shouldn't be shamed for seeing who i see, especially when i actually do treat them well. It may not but huge amounts of money, but i always take them where they need to go, always offer a meal, always try to see them to their destination safely. I may enjoy addicts as providers, but i am just a little human myself. Just a little.
I then stand corrected. People never cease to amaze me. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving

Priceless. Now pimps are business partners.

The way you keep putting these woman on a pedestal only heightens my suspicion that you don't date or have relationships with non prostitutes.

And the trade off I guess is whenever a girl describes an Asian cock it is accompanied by her holding up her pinkie.
Lol lol :):)
You set yourself up for that one by making the other stupid comment.
"Now pimps are business partners" -- Are they not?

"The way you keep putting these woman on a pedestal" -- No pedestal -- merely an observation, by being allowed to live within the community.

"only heightens my suspicion that you don't date or have relationships with non prostitutes." -- If you ever paid a prostitute, you are short term dating and relating to a prostitute. And, no, not only prostitutes

"And the trade off I guess is whenever a girl describes an Asian cock it is accompanied by her holding up her pinkie" -- I am not an expert on Asian gentlemen's genitalia. We are not even remotely discussing physical attributes. This is a discussion related to a culture and a mindset. I meant to say, what I meant to say. They are extremely clever.

"You set yourself up for that one by making the other stupid comment." -- Just no reason to disparage another's opinion like that calling it "stupid." Is it possible that I ended up living in a totally different environment from yours that allows me to see the situation from this perspective?

This is a forum. Everybody contributes their unique perspective. No reason for derogatory statements.

Ok I'm reading things on here. Flushing is the epicenter but I rarely hobby in Flushing. The girls I see in Manhattan all have phones they text all day long. Have wechat, don't live in the spa. Didn't Kraft make Florida look like idiots because they couldn't prove any trafficking?

Are some trafficked? I'm sure there's got to be some. However the media is blowing this up to justify the endless amount of money they sink into finding John's who see these girls.

As far as junkies. I don't see junkies who are on drugs that I can tell. Even the ones who were on before I can't see them more than once or twice. Because I feel bad they will go back to it.

I think what people lie to themselves about is how attracted they are to these girls. Instead of saying they like to pay very minimal amounts for pussy. I'm sure some may be attracted to the junkie look. But I would imagine that's few and far between.

Everyone can do what they like but to think about what they do isn't wrong imo.

I think what people lie to themselves about is how attracted they are to these girls. Instead of saying they like to pay very minimal amounts for pussy. I'm sure some may be attracted to the junkie look. But I would imagine that's few and far between.
Well then, let me be the first to admit (which I've actually done here several times), i luv the junkie look, especially white trash junkie. So yes, you are correct, but I've also admitted here, quite openly, that I'm the cheapest monger on the planet, so, this situation is ideal for me.

I'm sorry for your loss @trader1. Losing a child is horrible and unforgiving hurt that never goes away. But I'm on the opposite side of the road, I to lost, but to cancer..
It is a pain so severe that some never recover from the loss — it consumes them and there is no reasoning, professional counseling, etc that helps. It can destroy an otherwise loving marriage as the one partner who can't cope is no longer mentally available in the present — they live only in the past and can not move on with life. My sincere sympathy goes out to you and I hope you have found some peace.
I'm tired of people comparing addiction to cancer. People don't choose cancer, they didn't get cancer from being weak and giving into peer pressure or trying to look cool........
I'm not trying to be flip, but yes some do — they are called smokers. They choose to start by "giving into peer pressure or trying to look cool" and even in view of overwhelming evidence (some of which is written in bold print right on the pack containing the product), refuse to take steps to stop.

As far as me personally — back in the day when I would occasionally see SW's I would stay away from druggies. The ones I saw (and some I would actually have a relationship spending some time together discussing various things, getting some food together, etc., in addition to the sex part) tended to be in two categories:
1. their skills in the legitimate labor market were so limited that they felt it was stupid to work all day at a soul sucking job to make the same amount of money they could get in an hour on the street from johns doing what they did anyway with their bf's.
2. they had a couple of kids and no means of support other than the meager support supplied by social services that they would lose if they get a legitimate job.

In both cases (1. & 2. )They could never escape from this even when the kids went to school freeing them to work a legitimate job or they wanted to leave the street life as sooner or later they would get a criminal record from SW'ing and become unemployable — although perhaps in todays economy they could probably get a chance at a legitimate job.

@billyS — I've shared some stories with you over the years when we used to backchannel (via a now long defunct whoreboard site), lala and shelia come to mind and my posts on "I'm not a whore and my sister is not a whore" thread that I started illustrate some of this. There was also Donna, who left the life by moving away from the W area, getting a legit job in a retail store.

How far would you go to help a girl who is living out on the street not a street walker or addict just a homeless girl who has a regular low paying job. Long story short a waitress in a diner a frequent when meeting a fwb was talking to her co worker about her stepfather kicked her out because she refused his advances. When she came to my table to take the order I told I overheard what she said after asking a few questions I find out she is senior in H.S. I told her I have an empty apartment she can use rent free as long as she stayed in school and kept working. I also explained in exchange to help with my handicapped wife around the house She agreed. I did this with no other motive but to help a young person. She stayed with us till she graduated college and found a good job and found a place of her own. When she got engaged she ask me to walk her down the isle I did and she named her son after me. To this day we still keep in touch and see her and her family regularly for family dinners bbqs and such. The thread got me thinking if I did not help her what her life would be now. I know kind of hypocritical knowing that I partake in these activities.

I just gave 40 to a provider i met a few months ago, and a few other things to help her out, toothpaste, feminine products, deodorant, some scratch offs as well. I got zero in return other than her thanking me profusely and promising to take care of me, which i didn't ask for. She's a young single mother who i met UTR, a recovering addict. If she chooses to thank me in her own way, great, if not, the money i spent on her won't make me or break me. So yes, I've done that a few times. Most of the time, i never hear from them again, but she hit me up asking if i could help, and i did the best i could for her. It's not a common practice of mine, but on the rare occasion over these past 30+ years of mongering, someone does get thru my wall. Very rarely tho. I'm not a charity.
Good man.

How far would you go to help a girl who is living out on the street not a street walker or addict just a homeless girl who has a regular low paying job. Long story short a waitress in a diner a frequent when meeting a fwb was talking to her co worker about her stepfather kicked her out because she refused his advances. When she came to my table to take the order I told I overheard what she said after asking a few questions I find out she is senior in H.S. I told her I have an empty apartment she can use rent free as long as she stayed in school and kept working. I also explained in exchange to help with my handicapped wife around the house She agreed. I did this with no other motive but to help a young person. She stayed with us till she graduated college and found a good job and found a place of her own. When she got engaged she ask me to walk her down the isle I did and she named her son after me. To this day we still keep in touch and see her and her family regularly for family dinners bbqs and such. The thread got me thinking if I did not help her what her life would be now. I know kind of hypocritical knowing that I partake in these activities.
Thanks for the share Chevy..A happy ending

Wow, wonderful story. Your awareness, humanitarianism, non-egocentric personality allowed a scenario where everybody prospered, you, your wife, the girl. You remained a conduit for the harmony of God to infiltrate your life and the lives of others, creating balance and harmony. The "flower people" of the 60's were that way. Woodstock was that way. Looking out for your brothers and sisters, sharing your portion for the happiness of all. Being a participant in life, beholding the possibilities and using your wisdom to distribute the flow of good with no selfish desire to corrupt and adulterate life. I will always remember that story and look to emulate it in my own experience. Thank you, Chevyman53.

I can honestly say the stories i read on this website are enlightening, depressing, informative and uplifting and every other emotion i could elicit. What a contrast and i really appreciate reading stories from real men about being men. Being a man is shunned now it would seem. Thanks brothers for sharing.
On the topic of asian girls lastly. In my LIMITED KNOWLEDGE i know they have paperwork and come here on A PLANE. They dont walk across a border. They overstay their visit and if too long they are BANNED from returning anywhere from 10 years to lifetime if they go to China. Again, the money they make here is luxury compared to peasant life in china.
Lastly, talking to the son of a woman who owns a chinese takeout joint...he said his mother was a peasant in china and would rather die than go back. He was born here . Millions of Asians, millions of stories. Like Americans chasing the dream because they can.
Sometimes it is great to hear about providers quitting like Kelli from Holtsville and Ashley 201. Too bad they all dont get out....

Lots of interesting perspectives and experiences here. I can honestly relate to all of them. And I like that even in your disagreements, there is an underlying sense of decency and respect that I am picking up on. There is plenty of food for thought for me as I reflect on the many contradictions and intense complexity in my own view on my years in this hobby.

Lots of interesting perspectives and experiences here. I can honestly relate to all of them. And I like that even in your disagreements, there is an underlying sense of decency and respect that I am picking up on. There is plenty of food for thought for me as I reflect on the many contradictions and intense complexity in my own view on my years in this hobby.
Oh yeah? Then i say "fuck off!". Just kidding of course. Trying to remove any sense of decency here before we start getting a bad reputation... lol

justme

homo economicus
  • I don’t doubt that sex trafficking out of Asia is a problem
  • Those women do not end up at the places discussed on PMB’s indexed by Google or any venue with a fucking website
  • The women at places discussed here are not considered “peasants” in their native countries by any definition