Which is worse: Enabling drug addicted prostitutes or supporting AMPs ?

....For those of you who know someone that has an addiction problem, please do not judge, please do not stereotype or turn your back in them. No one chooses to be an addict. It is a disease, just like cancer that you have no control of.

For those hobbyists who choose to brag about their escapades with an addict who will do anything for a fix, shame on you.

For those of you who have some compassion and do not turn your back on someone in need, bless you..

Thank you for listening
Soory about your loss but it has nothing ethically to do with most mongers on this site.

Don't quite know what you mean by "do not turn your back on someone in need"

However, although an addict would do well by going into rehab, get some treatment , etc., etc., etc, if the addict is a she and doesn't take that route, she would be better off getting the $ for her fix from someone like me instead of some disease infected dirt bag who is only interested in getting the most from her, possibly cheating her on the fee she charges and dropping her off in the middle of now where w/o holding up his end of the deal.
Just sayin.

Hello everyone.
I have been dark on this board for a number of years only to re-emerge just recently. Looking at some of my old posts led me to this thread which I started in many years ago

The loved one who I spoke about was my child. The cruel disease of addiction took him from me not so long ago. The unimaginable loss I have suffered, I wish on no one.

For those of you who know someone that has an addiction problem, please do not judge, please do not stereotype or turn your back in them. No one chooses to be an addict. It is a disease, just like cancer that you have no control of.

For those hobbyists who choose to brag about their escapades with an addict who will do anything for a fix, shame on you.

For those of you who have some compassion and do not turn your back on someone in need, bless you..

Thank you for listening
As a father i could never imagine what you went through. Worst part is as his father there is no day that passes that you arent reminded of the child you lost. Thank you for sharing. I hope the guys contributing and the lurkers keep an eye out for the troubled souls in this life. Sad. Hopefully you sharing may shed some light on the troubled souls that need help. Sometimes a hand up may save a life. Be responsible as a human being guys. Mostly why i stick with amps. No drugs. Just new form of slavery. Like minimum wage.

My journey has taken me on a path that judges no one and leads me down a road of empathy and compassion. As Mr. Cocksman states, “Be Responsible as a human being” and so forth..

Yes, there are a lot of troubled souls out there, many living day to day and fix to fix. Its just a shame that there are those few who choose to brag about their conquests

Soory about your loss but it has nothing ethically to do with most mongers on this site.

Don't quite know what you mean by "do not turn your back on someone in need"

However, although an addict would do well by going into rehab, get some treatment , etc., etc., etc, if the addict is a she and doesn't take that route, she would be better off getting the $ for her fix from someone like me instead of some disease infected dirt bag who is only interested in getting the most from her, possibly cheating her on the fee she charges and dropping her off in the middle of now where w/o holding up his end of the deal.
Just sayin.
I can't agree more with everything you've said. Any parent in his situation would rather it be me, with a warm clean car, a bill of good health, every intention of feeding her at the drive thru if she'll eat, and dropping her off safely where i picked her up. I may try and bargain with her, I'm only human myself, but she will absolutely walk away with money, and unharmed.
Now, let's see what he's up to...AMPs if i recall correctly...i wonder... has he vetted all those women he's had illegal contact with too make sure every single one of them are there of their own free will? B/c if not, i say shame on HIM. While his son was an addict, and as you stated, i am very sorry for his loss, his son had a choice, all he had to do was want to get clean, and stick to it, thousands of addicts do this daily, that's a fact, whereas, these poor women, forced into slavery, have no choice. So, my point is, there's a place for his kind of rhetoric against us mongers who choose to see addicts, and it's not here, especially while he's wallowing down in the mud with the rest of us.

I may be off on this but it seems like a choice of ethics for a man to choose who wants to spend his money on. The addict who is doing soley for the money for her next fix to give to her pimp for that fix or go to AMP where she is forced to do those both seem to be equal both are being controlled by someone who has a hold them while yes I par take but I will not brag about the deal I struck with an addict either one yes I share the info and then it is up to you to chose who you want to see yes it is a shame that they are in those situations and while I wish I could save both types from the paths they are in I can not

Luv the new title! I knew this would end up in "The Coliseum", but i don't think this is really a fight, it's more of a "stones in glass houses" sort of thing. That's it. Both situations suck, I'm behind that 100%, but don't call me out for doing something, while you're doing the exact same thing, just calling it something different. Ta daaa!

And let's not stop there - there are those who are single moms trying to pay the rent, medical bills, a toy for the kid for Christmas - father gone and food has to come from somewhere. Runaways with no choices, etc. Point being that on many occasions there is nothing noble about what we do, on either side of this hobby. Often it's a no harm no foul situation, of course, but just because a provider seems clean, happy and willing, it doesn't mean there isn't something that's scary to her hanging over her head.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I took that comment to call out certain bottom feeders on this sight who prey on young white heroin addicts and then make comments to degrade them.
And it's even worse than @trader1 knows because I've edited out stuff from posts where a guy reviewing one such girl was trying to give out personal information on her that didn't belong on the board and also encouraging guys to surprise her at locations he knew she would be (but with friends and family, not working mind you) and embarrass her into performing sex acts for a huge discount.
I mean there are guys here who patronize addicts because they happen to fall into their price range but otherwise treat them like humans, but then there are guys who specifically target drug addicts and coach others on how to get them at their most desperate times to drive down their price. And then of course the real scum who not only do the latter but fall in love with them then obsess over them and stalk them.

Last edited:
Wow...I don’t think about the dark side to AMP’s. I’ve never felt like an AMP worker would rob, cheat or steal from me. Never even felt like the AMP girls were held against their will. AMP girls are always sheltered, appear in good health and have good hygiene. For me, enabling addicts (heroin) is worse by far. You can catch a junkie with the needle in their arm and they will lie straight to your face saying they don’t do drugs and the needle isn’t theirs. Personally, I don’t seek providers who use, I avoid them. I’ve walked away from girls who were obvious users. If I suspect they use and/or notice track marks after the deed is done I won’t repeat. I can’t ignore all the negatives that come along with opiate addiction. For me, it’s easier to be oblivious about the conditions the AMP workers may have endured. It’s impossible for me to ignore what the addict is doing and it’s a huge turn off. Maybe it’s because I’ve personally known addicts and have never personally known a victim of sex slavery?

Wow...I don’t think about the dark side to AMP’s. I’ve never felt like an AMP worker would rob, cheat or steal from me. Never even felt like the AMP girls were held against their will. AMP girls are always sheltered, appear in good health and have good hygiene. For me, enabling addicts (heroin) is worse by far. You can catch a junkie with the needle in their arm and they will lie straight to your face saying they don’t do drugs and the needle isn’t theirs. Personally, I don’t seek providers who use, I avoid them. I’ve walked away from girls who were obvious users. If I suspect they use and/or notice track marks after the deed is done I won’t repeat. I can’t ignore all the negatives that come along with opiate addiction. For me, it’s easier to be oblivious about the conditions the AMP workers may have endured. It’s impossible for me to ignore what the addict is doing and it’s a huge turn off. Maybe it’s because I’ve personally known addicts and have never personally known a victim of sex slavery?
That's all well and good, and feel free to see whom ever you choose, my point is, don't come on here and "shame" ppl for their preference in providers, when you (not you personally) yourself engage in what some may consider a questionable side of the industry. That's all. Start shaming ppl here and they won't share, and this board dies without ppl sharing. There can be NO shaming here.

That's all well and good, and feel free to see whom ever you choose, my point is, don't come on here and "shame" ppl for their preference in providers, when you (not you personally) yourself engage in what some may consider a questionable side of the industry. That's all. Start shaming ppl here and they won't share, and this board dies without ppl sharing. There can be NO shaming here.
You’re correct many women want easy money and sell their bodies, mouth etc for cash.

I took that comment to call out certain bottom feeders on this sight who prey on young white heroin addicts and then make comments to degrade them.
And it's even worse than @trader1 knows because I've edited out stuff from posts where a guy reviewing one such girl was trying to give out personal information on her that didn't belong on the board and also encouraging guys to surprise her at locations he knew she would be (but with friends and family, not working mind you) and embarrass her into performing sex acts for a huge discount.
I mean there are guys here who patronize addicts because they happen to fall into their price range but otherwise treat them like humans, but then there are guys who specifically target drug addicts and coach others on how to get them at their most desperate times to drive down their price. And then of course the real scum who not only do the latter but fall in love with them then obsess over them and stalk them.
I didn't know about any of that stuff, well, not to that extent anyway. Although I'm pretty sure i know at least 1 person you're referring to. I may haggle with women and mention they can be bargained with, but as with every provider, ymmv. But I've rarely gone out of my way to damage someone's reputation or their business.

You’re correct many women want easy money and sell their bodies, mouth etc for cash.
I believe 100% that it's their right to. The only reason a woman can't sell her body legally is b/c the govt hasn't figured out a way to guarantee income from it. She may charge this much but only report this much, so the govt gets screwed. That's why a woman can't do what she wants with her own body, legally. Shame on the govt. Lol...