When The Poundcake Stops Smelling Sweet

billyS

Reign of Terror
I probably know her. I was there hunting every Sunday afternoon and most weekend nights.
She would have been in her prime, early to mid eighties. She told me she would just rudely dismiss all the guys that would hit on her, although she would first encourage them to do so.
Why she would tell me all this, as if it somehow made her more desirable is beyond me. Because it only made me have contempt for her and think to myself "yeah look at you now bitch, your husband dumped you with two kids for a younger woman and you're struggling to get laid".

She would have been in her prime, early to mid eighties. She told me she would just rudely dismiss all the guys that would hit on her, although she would first encourage them to do so.
Why she would tell me all this, as if it somehow made her more desirable is beyond me. Because it only made me have contempt for her and think to myself "yeah look at you now bitch, your husband dumped you with two kids for a younger woman and you're struggling to get laid".
Hot on the outside, ugly on the inside.