When The Poundcake Stops Smelling Sweet

Recently one of my SA babies and one of my AMP ladies both smelt a little off in the poundcake department. It wasn't off putting that I couldn't finish the job, but it was noticeable. It definitely reminds me of a little egg salad type of sulphur smell. I don't mind a little egg salad on rye toast once in awhile, but it smelt like that even right after one came fresh out the shower. Both times I noticed the smell when we were in Doggy. Am I smelling a female version of swamp ass?

Is that possibly because they getting dug out all day with dudes wearing latex rubbers? Is it a buildup of rubber residue?
Is it a precursor to a potential "gift that keeps on giving?"

Never had many issues with Indy's/Amp/SA's being a little ripe in the past.

I had an EX who's pussy smelled literally like Joop men's cologne, every time. Over the countless times we fucked. Sweetest smelling pussy ever. I can still smell her pussy now as I type this.

I think our female participants will have a better handle on this..

Lots of things, I’m sure can contribute to a foul smelling v j j
Once had a gal with whom I tried to go down on and she smelt like ammonia- Horrible pungent smell. Thought she peed herself.. bad bad ..
Further research enlightened me to learn that she was severely dehydrated- this can cause the smell -

billyS

Reign of Terror
Very helpful, didn't think about the combo of lube, latex, and cunny juice.
There was a girl here who got rave reviews except for an odor guys would notice, specifically when changing positions.

When I visited myself I noticed said smell and during the same circumstances.

This particular provider is very tight and uses lube in addition to lubed condoms. I recognized the smell only after pulling out and figured out why and where bit was coming from, as I have noticed this with many other providers.

But in her case the problem went away completely when she drastically cut down on the clients she sees.

I remembered a while ago i tried a new provider out i believe she went my coco or something and even reviewed her, anyways im smashing her and we switch positions to doggy and it let out such a sour smell that i immediately pulled out and said wtf is that smell, it got me so pissed off i even asked for some of my $$$ back but she started to cry and apologize and said something about her getting in trouble with her handler if she came up short so i felt bad and just left.

pokler

Power Bottom
I like a little stink to the pussy I'm eating.
Just a hint of tuna. I like when they've just come off the rag so the smell is a bit more prevalent. I like to know it's pussy I'm licking. No smell is boring.

I like a little stink to the pussy I'm eating.
Just a hint of tuna. I like when they've just come off the rag so the smell is a bit more prevalent. I like to know it's pussy I'm licking. No smell is boring.
If you don’t know it’s pussy your licking, perhaps you are in the wrong business… lol..jk

There was a girl here who got rave reviews except for an odor guys would notice, specifically when changing positions.

When I visited myself I noticed said smell and during the same circumstances.

This particular provider is very tight and uses lube in addition to lubed condoms. I recognized the smell only after pulling out and figured out why and where bit was coming from, as I have noticed this with many other providers.

But in her case the problem went away completely when she drastically cut down on the clients she sees.
Why would she drastically cut down on her cash?