When The Poundcake Stops Smelling Sweet

billyS

Reign of Terror
Places that don’t have showers tend to have variety of smells.
Fair enough. I'd say I've only been to a few Asian places with showers and yes at those places, coincidentally where the girls were clean shaven, just like @pokler likes them, they were clean enough to perform daty on.

These places were in midtown, albeit before I knew about UG and actually before the internet.

The Asian women on LI are for the most part filthy, 40+ and let guys dump loads in them and probably don't clean up between customers.

Based on what I've read here I can't even imagine what the cunts of the girls from 40th road must smell like.
Standing on the street, taking a guy upstairs to a little cubicle, letting him drop a cream pie in her and then hustling back down to the street to get her next trick.

Like a lot of us here on this board. After fucking 100’s of different pussies, I’ve noticed some things.

Girls who smoke and drink a lot (they don’t have to be providers and I know they’re std clean) have stinky pussies. Partially due to lack of self hygiene. And I think partially to the abuse they’re putting on themselves. Especially over a long period of time (years). I was gonna mention Irish chicks, but that goes with heavy smoking and drinking / drug abuse.

I’ll never forget seeing an Asian chick out of the Americana years ago. Her pussy was frothing like a cold beer off the tap. That kinda freaked me out. She giggled a lot and thought it was funny. I was cautious enough not to penetrate her past the condom. Weird smell also…

I think over time, some providers get depressed and stop taking care of their own personal hygiene. Hence the stink…

Although it’s late, I’m about to lose dinner ( in the form of heaving all over) after reading the last couple posts here.. :)

Previous comments a few days ago regarding a new visit to the Flushing SW are now fantasy.

I’ll stick with my higher end always squeaky clean pros and occasional visit to the AMP ‘s with showers and the like

Along with what Steveoo says about a woman who smokes. I dated a woman who smoked thoe off brand ones and it does seem to affect the secretions as well as the pores cause after a night romping around she did have sour odor. ..

billyS

Reign of Terror
Like a lot of us here on this board. After fucking 100’s of different pussies, I’ve noticed some things.

Girls who smoke and drink a lot (they don’t have to be providers and I know they’re std clean) have stinky pussies. Partially due to lack of self hygiene. And I think partially to the abuse they’re putting on themselves. Especially over a long period of time (years). I was gonna mention Irish chicks, but that goes with heavy smoking and drinking / drug abuse.

I’ll never forget seeing an Asian chick out of the Americana years ago. Her pussy was frothing like a cold beer off the tap. That kinda freaked me out. She giggled a lot and thought it was funny. I was cautious enough not to penetrate her past the condom. Weird smell also…

I think over time, some providers get depressed and stop taking care of their own personal hygiene. Hence the stink…
Re the Asian girl with the frothy pussy ( plus weird smell);
I would have high tailed it out of there. God knows what was really going on down there.

Re Irish woman who smoke/drink heavy;
It also ages them quickly. They get prematurely wrinkled, and that gravely cigarette voice.
I had this divorced soccer mom, blonde, Irish/German make a play for me when I was coaching her daughter. She used to brag about how when she hung out at Channel 80 in her 20's "Everyone wanted to fuck her". But the heavy partying definitely took it's toll on her looks and she was no longer sought after and was reduced to seeking one night stands with married men who would rather fuck much younger "working girls".

I would have high tailed it out of there. God knows what was really going on down there.

It also ages them quickly. They get prematurely wrinkled, and that gravely cigarette voice.
I had this divorced soccer mom, blonde, Irish/German make a play for me when I was coaching her daughter. She used to brag about how when she hung out at Channel 80 in her 20's "Everyone wanted to fuck her". But the heavy partying definitely took it's toll on her looks and she was no longer sought after and was reduced to seeking one night stands with married men who would rather fuck much younger "working girls".
Channel 80 Sprats coyote bar dripping with free pussy. Ohhhh how I miss those days

As we know, it does not affect just the “Irish”.. I know many fine Jewish lassies who love their drink.. Back in the day I used the hook up with the perfect Jewish gal who loved sex.. a true nymph and beautiful . Had both a tobacco, alcohol and at the time marijuana vice.

Ran into her almost 40 years later.. Still smokes cigs and the occasional drink. Her face and skin reminded me of the alligators I used to see at the zoo. Could have also done voice overs for a man

Along with what Steveoo says about a woman who smokes. I dated a woman who smoked thoe off brand ones and it does seem to affect the secretions as well as the pores cause after a night romping around she did have sour odor. ..
Not sure but diet plays a part I had Guyanese, Korean and a Russian they all could drink me under the table First two smoked but not around me and really couldn’t tell. All of their pussy tasted like Pepsi cola.

As we know, it does not affect just the “Irish”.. I know many fine Jewish lassies who love their drink.. Back in the day I used the hook up with the perfect Jewish gal who loved sex.. a true nymph and beautiful . Had both a tobacco, alcohol and at the time marijuana vice.

Ran into her almost 40 years later.. Still smokes cigs and the occasional drink. Her face and skin reminded me of the alligators I used to see at the zoo. Could have also done voice overs for a man
Some women are taught young how to take care of hygiene when they would hand wash their panties and hang them in the bathroom the putty was always fresh. The ones that took multiple loads from several guys had more difficulty as I think it alters their ph level.

Frothy like hydrogen peroxide or too much soap?

billyS

Reign of Terror

Applies mainly to fair skinned European woman.