When mongers advertise for Providers

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wow, when it rains it pours. Don't know what app you mean though. Sophia screenshots me all the time. Ask her what she uses.
My report button is back. However I still can't screen shot UG. I spoke to the Queen of Screen shot bitching and I see she uses iPhone, I have an Android. Curious if anyone else has this problem
Here is the message I get Screenshot_20190205-085515.png

IIRC Chrome wants to block that action in incognito mode. Not sure if you can get around this one with apps that allow this once you root your device, and if so, at your own risk.

IIRC Chrome wants to block that action in incognito mode. Not sure if you can get around this one with apps that allow this once you root your device, and if so, at your own risk.
I received an error message from Chrome yesterday about a restriction in Incognito mode. I do agree that sounds like the conflict.

I received an error message from Chrome yesterday about a restriction in Incognito mode. I do agree that sounds like the conflict.
It's apparently a feature not a bug.... Chrome for Android, version 65, a "feature" release. This was released to hide incognito from recent apps, thus making incognito more hidden... however they have this all merged under one section of code

Here's the code:
--enable-incognito-snapshots-in-android-recents

Unfortunately the session/settings doesn't have a chrome://flags option to make screenshot locks optional(screenshots should never be locked out IMHO), but do understand the corporate/ government worlds wanting to restrict that feature with some apps.

At the moment there is a campaign in the developer community requesting this "optional" flag feature.

add the flag to chrome://flags however the developers current status is "Won't Fix"
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=920762