When mongers advertise for Providers

True, lower market share means less malware return on investment. Also: Apple maintains much tighter control over their hardware and software, simplifying security and quality control. Uncontrolled chaos is the rule inside PCs where thousands of manufacturers cram 'compatible' hardware. These infinite hardware permutations then run on too many Microsoft operating systems (Win10, 7, XP, 32 bit, 64 bit, Home, Enterprise, etc...). The massive hardware, OS and applications permutations make security testing too expensive. So it's much easier for the black hats to find and exploit vulnerabilities in the PC world. IMHO...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Being here many years I've seen people try to get over with a lot of shit. Girls will try to advertise without paying. These feeble attempts are caught right away and threads are closed.

But what I'm seeing more and more is guys acting as proxy for a girl so she doesn't need to advertise. I'm sure they are doing it for reduced sessions or even bbfs.

Some are very clever and stay just inside the rules. Like posting a review every few weeks even though it is the same review and adds nothing new. But hey that's allowed.

Then there is the little trick of ALWAYS welcoming a new poster in the thread and letting him know that "hey every visit gets better". Hmmmm
Or slipping in things like, "I called so and so and she was busy this week but she will be back next week" Oh really, thanks for posting her availability, that would have cost her about $100 a month or what ever the UG ad costs these days.

And you guys see it.

So I ask, maybe we should change the rules on repeat reviews when the service is the same all the time?

What do paying providers like Sophia think about woman with their own threads that are constantly updated for free?

Where do we draw the line?

What do you guys consider Free advertising?

Did I mention yet that it’s annoying!!!!!!

If not - ITS ANNOYING!! Especially when you see the same BS posted with all the extra “nobody gives a fuck” information included... but hey , who am I to say anything?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Did I mention yet that it’s annoying!!!!!!

If not - ITS ANNOYING!! Especially when you see the same BS posted with all the extra “nobody gives a fuck” information included... but hey , who am I to say anything?
Well since you are a PAYING advertiser I'd say your voice means more than mine.
I know I saw it yesterday too. One of his "welcome to the world of "you-know-who" thread bump posts was deleted last week when I questioned it here.
So like clockwork he posted another review last night to bump the thread.

Glad you responded here and yes you are someone to say something.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I know I saw it yesterday too. One of his "welcome to the world of "you-know-who" thread bump posts was deleted last week when I questioned it here.

Why would you PAY when you have “do” boy who finds a way to bend the rules just enough to “do” it for you for free...

Ugh.

Happy fucking Monday!!!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

Especially since In certain threads it’s made clear that they doesn’t advertise anywhere... well why TF would she?!?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Especially since In certain threads it’s made clear that they doesn’t advertise anywhere... well why TF would she?!?
Good point. Mandy gets a lot of business from her thread here especially since Joyboy instructs new clients how best to contact her. Over the summer he told me to text her a polite note asking to see me. I did but got no response from Mandy.
I mentioned that in her thread. He said okay try again she was out of town. I did and got an immediate response.
So tell me he isn't in contact with her?
Tell me she isn't using this site for free
Tell me he doesn't bump her thread with nonsense.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just tried to set up an appointment with my ATF and, much to my disappointment, she's off duty with a stomach virus. She said she'll be back at work on Tuesday and, with my luck, I'm out of town all next week! She said she was having phone problems as well the last few days, so if anyone was having trouble getting in touch, she'll be getting back in touch. The last I saw of Mandy was on her birthday and will post when I get a chance.
Someone pointed out this post to me and I thought I'd share.
That's basically the kind of information a paid advertiser would post for herself.
I can see why @Sophia Belle is so pissed.

Someone pointed out this post to me and I thought I'd share.
That's basically the kind of information a paid advertiser would post for herself.
I can see why @Sophia Belle is so pissed.
Where is that post from? I searched for it so that I could investigate your complaint and I cannot find it. As you reported, I deleted a similar sentiment after you brought it to our attention and I am concerned if he did this again after that time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Where is that post from? I searched for it so that I could investigate your complaint and I cannot find it. As you reported, I deleted a similar sentiment after you brought it to our attention and I am concerned if he did this again after that time.
In the Mandy thread around June 8, 2018. I know it's old but was just using it as an example because someone we all care about was very upset this morning.

In the Mandy thread around June 8, 2018. I know it's old but was just using it as an example because someone we all care about was very upset this morning.
That explains why I can't find it. I can't imagine the patience it took for that "someone" to look through all that content on Mandy's thread and find that. Seeing as it's over eight months old, it seems that would be water under the bridge. But I will still look at it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That explains why I can't find it. I can't imagine the patience it took for that "someone" to look through all that content on Mandy's thread and find that. Seeing as it's over eight months old, it seems that would be water under the bridge. But I will still look at it.
It's cool, I wasn't reporting it, nor did I expect any action taken.
I was just showing someone who was venting this morning that I had her back and can see what she was upset at.

It's cool, I wasn't reporting it, nor did I expect any action taken.
I was just showing someone who was venting this morning that I had her back and can see what she was upset at.
Except that when you do it publicly, you are calling out a mod to address it. And then when I do, I am accused of over-moderating, as I pointed out in the Mandy thread. So it creates a Catch 22 of sorts for me. If you just want to show solidarity to someone personally, do it privately.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Except that when you do it publicly, you are calling out a mod to address it. And then when I do, I am accused of over-moderating, as I pointed out in the Mandy thread. So it creates a Catch 22 of sorts for me. If you just want to show solidarity to someone personally, do it privately.
Sorry man, my apologies.
Will do on the private conversation from now on.
Btw, for some reason I don't see the Report button anymore.

Sorry man, my apologies.
Will do on the private conversation from now on.
Btw, for some reason I don't see the Report button anymore.
It's right under this post. I don't know what could be causing that. I saw your earlier comment about it but when I didn't see you bring it up again, I assumed it cleared when you said you would log in again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's right under this post. I don't know what could be causing that. I saw your earlier comment about it but when I didn't see you bring it up again, I assumed it cleared when you said you would log in again.
I just tried to screen shot this page to show my Report button is gone. This app doesn't allow screen shots