WHATS ON YOUR MIND? Your un- filtered thoughts)

Does anyone know what a consultant get's paid on an hourly basis? The answer is "NO" before you ask--not a sex consultant! LOL
I am researching what a business consultant would get paid for a few hours of their time.
Thank you:)
Hugs & wet kisses,
Anna Marie

They get what someone is willing to pay. Some of the guys I have dealt with have charged $5,000 for a full day. I know of a guy that charges $10,000. Professionals that are considered experts may charge $200 to $300 an hour. This is for their time. If they are going to do further work for you then it is more money.

Anna Marie ... This is WIDE open. The more specialized you are and the less of a commodity you are ... the more money you can command.

You can feel safe if you give someone 3 hours and charge $500 at the minimum.

In todays business climate $250 an hr is a place to start depending on your area of expertiese.EZ $500 up for a half day of work.But LISteve is right, its wide open.

Thank you LISteve and hotroder for your comments and advice. Well if they get paid that much then maybe I should reconsider the sex consultant position. LOL Only teasing...
Actually I am bringing on board a consultant for my vanilla job and got the OK today from my boss to do so. Then he asked me to send him a budget. So this is where the question came from. Thanks again:) Much appreciated.
XXOO

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

A nun gets into a cab and the cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why is he staring and he replies, "I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun perform oral sex on me."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: First you have to be single and secondly you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I am single and I'm Catholic too!"

The nun says, "O.K., pull into the next alley."

He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
"My dear child, why are you crying?"

"Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's O.K., my name is John and I'm on my way to a Halloween Party."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

Just stopping by to say hello and to see how my UG friends are doing. My email address is no longer working. I am retired these days. All is good by me and the family. I finally finished school and got a degree. Woo Hoo! I am currently working full-time in Corporate America. Definitely not as much fun. I hate the office politics. Too vanilla for me. :(

I wanted to stop by & say hello. I am not sure if any of my friends are still here. If you are and reading this I hope that good things are happening for you too.

All my best to you .:)

Hugs & Kisses,
Anna Marie