WHATS ON YOUR MIND? Your un- filtered thoughts)

Sorry this is a day late:( BUT I told you guys this is a real holiday! No one believes me!

Steak and BJ Day
www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com

Some say it was invented by the Romans in 269AD, and institutionalized through St Valentine’s cousin,
Claudius Fellatio. Others suggest that when World War II ended in 1945, president Harry S. Truman had the FBI covertly
spread the word to act as a “welcome home” for the troops. All we really know, is that Steak and BJ Day is pretty damn awesome.

The overarching theory is one of “Man’s Valentine’s Day.” You know the drill. Every 14th of February men
get the chance to display their fondness for a significant other by showering them with gifts, flowers, dinner, and
many other romantic baubles. They rack their brains for that one special gift that will show their spouse
that they truly care.

Well here’s a little secret: men feel a tad left out.

They’re just too proud or too embarrassed to admit it. Sure seeing that smile on their face is priceless,
but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Which is why this very holiday was created.
March 14th is henceforth “Steak and Blowjob Day.” Simple, effective and self explanatory;
this holiday has been created so that the ladies can show their man how much they truly care for him.
No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name explains it all: just a steak and a BJ. That’s it.

Not only will Steak and Blowjob Day be joyous day of sensuality for the men, but it will even instigate
more effort during February for the women! It’s win win, gentlemen and ladies.
The official Steak and BJ Day website. March 14th only falls once a year but we spread the Steak and Blowjob Day all year round.

Sorry this is a day late:( BUT I told you guys this is a real holiday! No one believes me!

Steak and BJ Day

March 14th is henceforth “Steak and Blowjob Day.” Simple, effective and self explanatory;
this holiday has been created so that the ladies can show their man how much they truly care for him.
Damn...I didn't get either the steak or the blowjob...lol...I missed out !

Isn't it also the birthday of Nobel Prize Winner and medical scientist, Paul Ehrlich who discovered a treatment for syphilis.
OH Mr. Freeze you sure know how to help the guys get rid of their Hard ON!
Oh well Happy St. Patrick's day Mr. O' Freeze! Here is your Irish Blessing....As you slide down the banister of life,
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction!
XXOO
AM

............ What the FUCK is next?......
How about another war, started by the Nobel Piece-of-Shit Award winner, who hasn’t got the balls to address the nation as to why our forces are killing civilians.
Let’s imagine that a Republican president had taken such action... the lib puke-brains would be getting their pink panties bunched-up.

I was just dissappointed by a good friend. It is upsetting. I guess somewhere someone said to never have any expectation of anything from anyone and you will never be dissappointed.

How about another war, started by the Nobel Piece-of-Shit Award winner, who hasn’t got the balls to address the nation as to why our forces are killing civilians.
Let’s imagine that a Republican president had taken such action... the lib puke-brains would be getting their pink panties bunched-up.
Those quiffy libs,

Fuck 'em.

Grammar...Punctuation.. The construct of a paragraph....

Some of the drivel I try to read here would not pass Mrs Crabapples third grade cut...

Hint: Get a few of your thoughts typed.. then go back and "proof-read" If what you typed can be understood by one who is not the sharpest tool in the shed...

OK now hit post reply