WHATS ON YOUR MIND? Your un- filtered thoughts)

Thinking about the people in New Orleans--Today is the five year anniversary since they had the hurricane. Met some guys from Mississippi over the weekend and they were telling me how they have rebuilt and are still striving to come back. They had to deal with not just the hurricane--but the oil spill and BP! Yet they have been able to move forward. God Bless New Orleans!

Thinking about the people in New Orleans--Today is the five year anniversary since they had the hurricane. Met some guys from Mississippi over the weekend and they were telling me how they have rebuilt and are still striving to come back. They had to deal with not just the hurricane--but the oil spill and BP! Yet they have been able to move forward. God Bless New Orleans!
It's hard to believe it's been five years, that part of the country has been through hell and back, bless them.

I find it hard to believe that it takes forever to get these things like this or the World Trade Center rebuilt and put back to normal. They are certainly in good spirits and I heard this morning that there are more restaurants now then prior too. Interesting.

I think the issue of saving New Orleans is less important than helping the people who lost everything. Living below sea level in a coastal city is not a god given right. I'm glad that about 25% of New Orleans residents managed to settle elsewhere since, in light of the rising sea level and encroaching coastline, it is inevitable that New Orleans will eventually be claimed by the sea.

http://tinyurl.com/bigeaz

Just curious about your intent with starting this thread. You mention NO and Katrina in your initial post but by the title you have given to the thread I think you intend it to be a free-form thing. I think a thread for the latter would be great if that is your intent. If so, I hope posts of the "ranting / pisses me off" type or the "political / religious type" such as those related to the mosque at ground zero would remain in those threads. Please help set the stage for what you intend here because, like I said, I think it could be a great thread but I think it could lead to chaos without some parameters. Or you can tell me to STFU - that would be OK too. Thanks.

I find it hard to believe that it takes forever to get these things like this or the World Trade Center rebuilt and put back to normal. They are certainly in good spirits and I heard this morning that there are more restaurants now then prior too. Interesting.
Did not take long to rebuild three sports stadiums!

Good evening Stevana

Just curious about your intent with starting this thread. You mention NO and Katrina in your initial post but by the title you have given to the thread I think you intend it to be a free-form thing. I think a thread for the latter would be great if that is your intent. If so, I hope posts of the "ranting / pisses me off" type or the "political / religious type" such as those related to the mosque at ground zero would remain in those threads. Please help set the stage for what you intend here because, like I said, I think it could be a great thread but I think it could lead to chaos without some parameters. Or you can tell me to STFU - that would be OK too. Thanks.
It is simply a thread that you can post whatever comes to mind--a knock off to face-book or Yahoo!

Whatever is on your mind that does not fall into the other thread categories! Sometimes I want to write something random and it does not fall in any thread but it is not enough to start a thread and nothing to debate anyone about--so I don't share. So I started this thread. The un-filtered part is that I want people to say whatever is on their mind without worrying about filtering their thoughts! It can be one sentence, a paragraph--one word--whatever! No sure how the moderators feel about it but it is off topic and can be fun--if people are creative! LOL Just any random thought that comes to mind. BUT this is not the things that piss me off thread! LOL

For example...
If it was that time of the month-- I may right something like this...

likes! i have PMS and a GPS...which means...i am a bitch and i will find you :) ♥.

Example #2
Happy Belated Birthday to my cupcake!

Example#3
THINGS TO DO IN LIFE 1-GO 200 MPH,CHECK......2-ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST,CHECK........3-CORK A LESBIAN,CHECK......THE LIST GETS SHORTER EVERYDAY!!!!!! LOL!

OK - now I understand and appreciate the clarification. I also think it is a terrific subject for a thread - so thank you.

So here is one from me - and it is legit in the spirit of your starting this thread (I promise) - I have never had the pleasure of enjoying a big set of tits and I would love to - I don't mean big set of tits on a bbw - I mean a big set of natural tits (preferrably firm and resilient) on an otherwise average size woman. Before I die ...please!!!

So here is one from me - and it is legit in the spirit of your starting this thread (I promise) - I have never had the pleasure of enjoying a big set of tits and I would love to - I don't mean big set of tits on a bbw - I mean a big set of natural tits (preferrably firm and resilient) on an otherwise average size woman. Before I die ...please!!!
hahaha....with all the mongering you've done this hasnt happened? Now that I think of it, it's probably only happened to me once or twice. The last time was two weeks ago and while she was in her back, her tits fell into her armpits - which I found to be very sexy in a 'hey-they're-ALL-natural-tits!' kinda way.

Well being that this forum is all about sex, I will stick on topic. I love when you are at a bar and a chic ends up giving you her home address and says stop by later if you want, just send me a text when your near and I will be waiting. Even if you dont take them up on it, it is still a nice feeling.

hahaha....with all the mongering you've done this hasnt happened? Now that I think of it, it's probably only happened to me once or twice. The last time was two weeks ago and while she was in her back, her tits fell into her armpits - which I found to be very sexy in a 'hey-they're-ALL-natural-tits!' kinda way.
Sorry, I forgot about my one visit with Houston many years ago. Great natural tits to die for. But I want more!

Think what you want troll. Like I suspect 90% of the people on here have no game, have no looks. Dont be jealous, you were dealt what you were dealt, deal with it.

By the way, I did politely decline her offer for that night but it seems like a pretty open invite so in the weeks ahead, who knows, I just might take her up on it. Flattering none the less.
I used to have game too. Now I just have money. Less complicated that way.