What Puts the Biggest Smile on Your Face??

I keep a well trimmed beard and mustache.
One day back around the beginning of Covid I performed about 20 to 30 minutes of DATY on a special young lady, making her cum twice. When I left I put my mask on while stopping in at Dunkin Donuts to grab a cup for the ride home.
The next time I used that mask was the next day before I went into Stop & Shop.
To my pleasant surprise the mask had retained the scent of the previous day's session bringing back memories and a smile to my face.
I think it might be time to grow a CoVid goatee..... You may be on to something

I keep a well trimmed beard and mustache.
One day back around the beginning of Covid I performed about 20 to 30 minutes of DATY on a special young lady, making her cum twice. When I left I put my mask on while stopping in at Dunkin Donuts to grab a cup for the ride home.
The next time I used that mask was the next day before I went into Stop & Shop.
To my pleasant surprise the mask had retained the scent of the previous day's session bringing back memories and a smile to my face.
This is going to be the fondest memory of covid.

I had a Coed at Adelphi for a few years.... she was amazing, lean, great body, complete freak..... sex was off the charts, anything was on the table..... But the thing that made me smile was the anticipation while I waited to pick her up.... what she would be wearing, hairstyle, outfit.... and the ear to ear smile she had when she saw me. Those were a few good years....

One girl i was seeing from SA for awhile told her friend about me . The friend wanted to have a three way. We got together on numerous occasions, probably almost weekly. For some reason the excitement of having two hot girls doing things to each other made me last much longer than I normally would. Eating one out while the other is riding me. Doing doggie while the girls were going down on each other. Still puts a smile on my face thinking about it. Everything was on the menu and there were no rules. Turns out the friend was bat shit crazy so the 3 ways ended. Too bad because the friend was hotter than the SA girl.