What is fat & who is fat?

Dang - where is the love for the big girls??? Maybe its because I'm a big guy, but I like em big and juicy. I used to try petite girls, but the pelvic bones where killing me and the constant complaints about Mr. Johnson ruined the moment. My wife is not petite, but she's no big girl --- so my "ISO" is around BBW, busty, phat, chubby, thick, etc etc

My motto; "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Dang - where is the love for the big girls??? Maybe its because I'm a big guy, but I like em big and juicy. I used to try petite girls, but the pelvic bones where killing me and the constant complaints about Mr. Johnson ruined the moment. My wife is not petite, but she's no big girl --- so my "ISO" is around BBW, busty, phat, chubby, thick, etc etc

My motto; "I like big butts and I cannot lie"
To each his own. That's what makes this country great. You can have all the chubby girls you want. Just leave the spinners for me.

player hating

verb; To despise or speak ill of another player because you do not have any game of your own. Strick told me I should quit player hating, but fuck that I'm not a quitter -- Master Ace featuring Strick (F.A.Y.) [1]

I was at the "Razorlight" show last night and so was the actress Kirstin Dunst (she is going out with the singer of the band). I saw he up close while she was smoking in the designated smoking section. She was so painfully thin it made me uncomfortable. She was chain smoking (proabably to control her mouth as Eddie puts it), her body was that of a adolescent girl, her face was gaunt, her hair was thin probably from malnutriton. I glanced at her throughout the concert and she had a cigerette in her hand everytime (her group had special permission to smoke inside). There is not way you can eat a normal amount of food and look like her, no way. It made me think of this thread and how most guys whould love to be her boyfriend and what is wrong with society today to find a starving, chain smoking girl to be one of Hollywoods great beauties.

Last edited:
I hate that gaunt look too, but what really bothers me recently is the trend return to super thin mode right after having a baby. The tabloids really focus on it. These women feel pressured into starving themselves when their bodies need food and energy for being a new mother.

I hate that gaunt look too, but what really bothers me recently is the trend return to super thin mode right after having a baby. The tabloids really focus on it. These women feel pressured into starving themselves when their bodies need food and energy for being a new mother.
They can get back in shape fast without starvation. They only need to exercise, and eat right. The problem is these women forget to stop shoving ice cream, and cookies down there mouths.

You know what I dislike but I go on with everyday is the fact that my wife.....beautifal woman that she is thinks she is fat and faaat.....Now she is 5'4 and I think as of last...143......Now she is not skinny but I believe the curve she has makes her look damn nice and I have always said it......Always make her feel beautifal.....But she was a Calvin Klein Jean model in her younger years...(college gig for her).....and she always weighed 100-105 pounds her whole life until we had 2 kids......Now she says she hates to have sex b/c she thinks she is too fat......I tried everything...romantic u could think of and once in a while I get through but it does not last......She has now started to hit the gym more regular and is losing some of the weight, not that she needs to at all....ANyway just thought I would share the vent with you all......

..Now she says she hates to have sex b/c she thinks she is too fat......I tried everything...romantic u could think of and once in a while I get through but it does not last
Lord - A story told a million times, only the names and address changes. It turns into a brother and sister relationship.

Last edited:
You know what I dislike but I go on with everyday is the fact that my wife.....beautifal woman that she is thinks she is fat and faaat.....Now she is 5'4 and I think as of last...143......Now she is not skinny but I believe the curve she has makes her look damn nice and I have always said it......Always make her feel beautifal.....But she was a Calvin Klein Jean model in her younger years...(college gig for her).....and she always weighed 100-105 pounds her whole life until we had 2 kids......Now she says she hates to have sex b/c she thinks she is too fat......I tried everything...romantic u could think of and once in a while I get through but it does not last......She has now started to hit the gym more regular and is losing some of the weight, not that she needs to at all....ANyway just thought I would share the vent with you all......
I'm kinda in the same boat. Strange thing is my SO has lost a good bit of weight recently, but her sex drive has not improved.

They can get back in shape fast without starvation. They only need to exercise, and eat right. The problem is these women forget to stop shoving ice cream, and cookies down there mouths.
Once again Eddie you just don't get it, you must starve to be that thin. What are the chances that every one of these these talented people are also blessed with high metabolisms also, not very good. Kirstin Dunst could barely muster up the energy to clap her hands together when everyone else at the concert was jumping up and down (me for one) and screaming their heads off. She was weak from starving. With all the cigarettes she smokes do you think she could do even a 1/2 mile run? Lets get back to reality. You want to look like a 12 yrs old girl you must starve or have a weird kind of diet. Some are blessed that they could have a boring restricted diet and work out 3 hours a day to get that body but most just starve and by staving I mean to eat under the recommend calories a person needs daily.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Soth, maybe when she tones up from the workouts, she'll feel sexy again? It's not so much the weight that makes a woman feel unsexy, but the shape and tone. That, and the energy level. Good luck with that.

Once again Eddie you just don't get it, you must starve to be that thin. What are the chances that every one of these these talented people are also blessed with high metabolisms also, not very good. Kirstin Dunst could barely muster up the energy to clap her hands together when everyone else at the concert was jumping up and down (me for one) and screaming their heads off. She was weak from starving. With all the cigarettes she smokes do you think she could do even a 1/2 mile run? Lets get back to reality. You want to look like a 12 yrs old girl you must starve or have a weird kind of diet. Some are blessed that they could have a boring restricted diet and work out 3 hours a day to get that body but most just starve and by staving I mean to eat under the recommend calories a person needs daily.
I am not talking about skin and bones. I am talking about a nice shape. A women who does not put on the fat. I see them everyday. It does not take 3 hours a day in the gym or a crazy diet. No sweets, low carbs, portion control, and mouth control. A thirty minute swim 3 times a week will get the desired effect. Cant swim??? A full arobic workout will also do the trick.

I am not talking about skin and bones. I am talking about a nice shape. A women who does not put on the fat. I see them everyday. It does not take 3 hours a day in the gym or a crazy diet. No sweets, low carbs, portion control, and mouth control. A thirty minute swim 3 times a week will get the desired effect. Cant swim??? A full arobic workout will also do the trick.
This is not true, it takes alot more than that for many women. I must starve )eating one meal a day) or work out 3-4 times a week for three hours to lose weight. One hour cardio, one hour weight training and the third in the pool. I rode my bike 10 miles 5 times a week (to work and back) and it did nothing until I stopped eating. I had to eat nothing but soup for months to lose any weight.

Women lose weight differently then men and then add in bad genetics and metabolism and you have a full time job to look the way you want women to look. My sister is the most active vegan alive (she grows everything she eats) and she has trouble. She is the strongest healthiest woman I know and you would consider her fat. I have seen her pull a leek out of the ground in one shot. Face it that the there are pre-existing variables you have to include in your routine that you claim will work.

My ex boyfriend did the diet you say and he was the most boring person to be around. Who the fuck refuses a piece of thier own birthday cake? He made me so self conscience with weight I ended up very sick. It's boring and I would rather have a man who would be okay eating junk food on occasion while watching a good movie then the restricting everything you put in your mouth. It is a full time job and is so limited, healthy is important but you have one life and you should also enjoy it.

My ex boyfriend did the diet you say and he was the most boring person to be around. Who the fuck refuses a piece of thier own birthday cake? .

How dare you compare me to him. I would be much more senitive towards your weight problem.

I would let you eat the cake, then send you to the bathroom to vomit.