What is fat & who is fat?

I was curious to hear from the UG men what they consider a "fat" provider & if weight or service come into play about how much a girl is "worth"?

Do you have higher standards for personal relationships or professional realtionships? Who is allowed to gain weight?

Do you have the same thoughts on "skinny" & too "skinny"?

Also curious for the ladies to give there opinion.

You will see a "fat" guy for money but would you date a "fat" guy for is personality or facial features?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Natalie, I raised this very question about 5 years ago.
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3914
Read this as a starting point.

When is a lady considered FAT? A Pig? Everyone seems to have a different view on this subject. For me if a girl has more than one chin she is fat. Double chins are gross and piggish. If her belly sticks out further than her chest she is fat. A thick waist, if its propotional to the rest of the body and not flabby is Okay. If she has cellolite on the thighs she is fat. If her tits hang down and are flabby to the touch, sorry, fat. However a girl can be big propotionedly and look smoking. An ass can be big yet well shaped. An ass that is just overflowing is not a turn on. The face has a lot to do with it, hence my mention of chins. Nothing is more of a turn-off to me than those southern gals with fat faces, multiple chins stuffing grits down there throats at a road side breakfast buffet. A big gal is different from a fat gal.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Do you have higher standards for personal relationships or professional realtionships? Who is allowed to gain weight?
I know this was covered too. If I'm paying for it I hold the girl to a higher standard and her fitness will dictate the price. I will throw a fat girl my bone for free but since there are plenty of fat girls out there who will fuck for free why pay a fat hooker?

BillyS - Sorry I didn't see that, I was just curious what everyones opinion was because I get different opinions about me in personal & pro life.

I completely understand holding working girls to a higher standard, but I've heard from some guys that sex is sex & as long as it is not obese they don't care but then others will totally get turned off if you gain 5lbs (noticeable).

Do you have the same problem if a girl is 105 lbs & a girl is 90lbs in your opinion is there such a thing as too skinny?

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
If a girl has no curves and I can feel her bones she is too skinny. If a girl is too skinny then her pussy will have no grabbing action on the cock. You will go striaght in and the pussy will just form to your cock, but it is that resistances that makes the pumping more enjoyable and skinny girls pussies have no resistance. Plus when they are boney there is nothin to play with.

I only pointed out that thread because since it is old a lot of guys who posted in it (pswope for example) are no longer here so you could see their opinions in addition to who ever answeres here.

I can't see a guy getting turned off by 5 lbs unless you were chubby to start with. I've only seen the picture of your tits on this ight so I have no idea what you look like. You are on LI thought right?

I knew of a provider who refused to fuck fat guys. She would blow them but would not give them full service.

I just accept that I am never going to be visited by guys who want skinny girls. I always hope the majority of clients prefer curvy but cute girls. I also think a pretty face goes a long way. I recently put on a few pounds since I quit smoking. I am concerned and trying to get back to my fighting weight. As far as I know it did not make any difference, nobody has mentioned anything to me or ina review.

If a girl has no curves and I can feel her bones she is too skinny. If a girl is too skinny then her pussy will have no grabbing action on the cock. You will go striaght in and the pussy will just form to your cock, but it is that resistances that makes the pumping more enjoyable and skinny girls pussies have no resistance. Plus when they are boney there is nothin to play with.

I only pointed out that thread because since it is old a lot of guys who posted in it (pswope for example) are no longer here so you could see their opinions in addition to who ever answeres here.

I can't see a guy getting turned off by 5 lbs unless you were chubby to start with. I've only seen the picture of your tits on this ight so I have no idea what you look like. You are on LI thought right?

I knew of a provider who refused to fuck fat guys. She would blow them but would not give them full service.

Thanks for your opinion
I've come to realize you can't please everybody, when you work for someone else you have to please everyone(at least where i was) but when you work for yourself it is alittle easier just disappointing when someone isn't in to you. I don't think I'm chubby but I did gain weight(not proportionally which shows more) & for people who already knew me they knew me when I was in my tip top shape.
But the funny thing is I get mixed opinions in person one says I'm too skinny, one says I look good & another says I'm not skinny, they are not being mean just saying what their type is. Most guys are extremely nice & boost me up alot but the people in my personal life are much much harder on me that's why I brought this up.
Yes I am on LI & I will have better pics soon.

I knew a provider like that also.

Good

I just accept that I am never going to be visited by guys who want skinny girls. I always hope the majority of clients prefer curvy but cute girls. I also think a pretty face goes a long way. I recently put on a few pounds since I quit smoking. I am concerned and trying to get back to my fighting weight. As far as I know it did not make any difference, nobody has mentioned anything to me or ina review.
I absolutely hate cigarettes, so I get happy everytime I hear someone quit, good for you! Everyone I knew that smoked & then quit gained weight but they also lost it after a couple of months. I am no expert & theres a million ways to lose wieght but I read alot of fitness & health info & I also work with a trainer every week so if you ever have questions I can try to answer I can also give you some suggestions if you want to lose or maintain but not gain, healthfully of course.

I have heard alot that men prefer a pretty face over a tight body because you can always change you weight but a naturally pretty face you can't change.

xoxo Natalie

Last edited:
I know this sounds bad but I wish I could smoke so I would not snack. I just have no desire to do it. I might be one of those rare cases that after 10+ years I just don't like it anymore and can't bring myself to do it. It was just so easy to stop.

I absolutely hate cigarettes, so I get happy everytime I hear someone quit, good for you! Everyone I knew that smoked & then quit gained weight but they also lost it after a couple of months. I am no expert & theres a million ways to lose wieght but I read alot of fitness & health info & I also work with a trainer every week so if you ever have questions I can try to answer I can also give you some suggestions if you want to lose or maintain but not gain, healthfully of course.

I have heard alot that men prefer a pretty face over a tight body because you can always change you weight but a naturally pretty face you can't change.

xoxo Natalie
Thank you. I will proabably do it the bad way and starve. I do exercise but not enough. I am already losing because the noveity of food is wearing off.

I don't think I'm chubby but I did gain weight(not proportionally which shows more) & for people who already knew me they knew me when I was in my tip top shape.
My dear, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Your figure is spectacular, your face is adorable. Your attitude is homerun!!

always liked women with meat on their bones. who wants to fuck a woman who looks like a 12 year old boy? most actors and actresses smoke to keep the weight off. insanity. i want to die with a smile on my face and a steak on my plate.

I like girls who are small and thin. I enjoy tossing them around the bed, moving from position to position. This is true for providers, and GF's.

That's me.

Last edited:
Thank you. I will proabably do it the bad way and starve. I do exercise but not enough. I am already losing because the noveity of food is wearing off.
Try yoga, I like that so much better then "regular" exercising for me it is relaxing I don't do it as much because it is not fast paced & I don't have the time but it works extremely well for me & I feel relaxed after & it makes you alot stronger. You can also do it anywhere, in the summer I do it on the beach & I use to do it in between clients because once you get use to it you dont really sweat (& if you do you obviously hop in the shower).

Slickwilly- thx for your post

Rufftoy- thank you, your always sweet to me.

Scoochamenz1- I understand that, you don't think skinny girls are more flexible?

Eddybearny- sounds like fun lol, thx for your post

Slickwilly- thx for your post

Rufftoy- thank you, your always sweet to me.

Scoochamenz1- I understand that, you don't think skinny girls are more flexible?

Eddybearny- sounds like fun lol, thx for your post
I do not like tall girls either. The biggest is 5'4 and thats pushing it. Under 130 for sure. It has nothing to do with my hieght because I am over 6 foot.

Perfect girl is up to 5'2 and 105 pounds with a nice little body. Who wants a big bloob untop of you? I always find a fat girl has no energy accept to lay on on her back.

It is also hard for a fat girl to stay clean, most do not care about how they look, so why should they care how they smell?

There are always exceptions to every rule. I can only talk from personal experience.

To me, weight has little (if anything) to do with fat. If you look good and you're proportional, you're not fat. Some like to see ribs, some like to grab a handful of something. I like petite, shorter than me (let's say 5'4" for her). However, some of the sexiest women I've known were 5'10" and 180, but well fit.

Even a petite girl can wear a thong that's too tight, and the flesh hanging over the strap is a turnoff to me. Same girl in the right size thong is awesome.

I think I'm fat, but when I tell most women that they say I'm crazy (okay, most are dancers/providers and want my money, but most have known me long enough to know that I appreciate honesty & can take it). That's the standard I hold for myself, and they are comparing me to the average guy.

If your rolls have rolls, you are fat (not BBW).

I do not think there is any write or wrong when talking about beauty. I think those tall runway models are ugly, and I knopw must would not agree with me. What I do know is that women have it harder than us guys. A heavy guy, (he is strong), big beer belly(cute belly),

A lot of women just love men, as long as you treat them right and the penis works, not much else they care about.