What is fat & who is fat?

On another note

Many women are so into themselves, and being the main attraction, that they prefer an average looking guy, or even a little below.

Last edited:
I do not like tall girls either. The biggest is 5'4 and thats pushing it. Under 130 for sure. It has nothing to do with my hieght because I am over 6 foot.

Perfect girl is up to 5'2 and 105 pounds with a nice little body. Who wants a big bloob untop of you? I always find a fat girl has no energy accept to lay on on her back.

It is also hard for a fat girl to stay clean, most do not care about how they look, so why should they care how they smell?

There are always exceptions to every rule. I can only talk from personal experience.

I realized when I gained weight (which wasn't alot in general but because I was so small to begin with it was alot) that my sex drive diminished like 75% some was mental because I didn't feel attractive but mostly I believe was something physical like maybe fat was surpressing some nerves that control sex drive(just my opinion still doing research on it). But it definitely made me more lazy were I had no energy & I did just want to lay on my back. But the more I dropped the weight, I jumped right back into my energetic self & my sex drive came back better then ever. However I always cared about how I smelled but that's me, everyone is different.

To me, weight has little (if anything) to do with fat. If you look good and you're proportional, you're not fat. Some like to see ribs, some like to grab a handful of something. I like petite, shorter than me (let's say 5'4" for her). However, some of the sexiest women I've known were 5'10" and 180, but well fit.

Even a petite girl can wear a thong that's too tight, and the flesh hanging over the strap is a turnoff to me. Same girl in the right size thong is awesome.

I think I'm fat, but when I tell most women that they say I'm crazy (okay, most are dancers/providers and want my money, but most have known me long enough to know that I appreciate honesty & can take it). That's the standard I hold for myself, and they are comparing me to the average guy.

If your rolls have rolls, you are fat (not BBW).

I agree, I think if its proportional & you were something that fits perfect (not too small, not too big) you look good.

I realized when I gained weight (which wasn't alot in general but because I was so small to begin with it was alot) that my sex drive diminished like 75% some was mental because I didn't feel attractive but mostly I believe was something physical like maybe fat was surpressing some nerves that control sex drive(just my opinion still doing research on it). But it definitely made me more lazy were I had no energy & I did just want to lay on my back. But the more I dropped the weight, I jumped right back into my energetic self & my sex drive came back better then ever. However I always cared about how I smelled but that's me, everyone is different.
My weight tends to vary within about a ten lb. range, and I definitely feel much sexier and therefore sexual when I'm on the thinner end of the spectrum. It's ALL about self confidence! I'm certain people notice when I'm feeling good about how I look, and that in turn makes me look better to them.

Anyway, weight is such a funny subject because everyone carries it so differently. There's the build factor, the muscle tone factor, height, ethnicity, etc. I've met other women my exact weight who look like pigs and others who look completely svelte. Personally, I think the hottest women are simply the ones who look like they care about themselves and put some effort into it, despite whatever size they are.

Oh and yeah, there is definitely a point at which a woman is too skinny. You don't see it nearly as often as the converse, but I think it's actually way more gross.

In bed last night:

GIRL: It's cold in here. Are you cold?

ME: I'm never cold. I'm fat. Fat people don't get cold.

GIRL: You're not fat.

ME: Sure I am.

GIRL: No. You're not fat. You're just out of shape.

Last edited:
How can someone fat have the energy for good sex?

Oh and yeah, there is definitely a point at which a woman is too skinny. You don't see it nearly as often as the converse, but I think it's actually way more gross.
Yes very very thin women are very gross. Examples are crack heads, and bolemics. Most women know what is nice, and what is not.

I don't understand how very skinny girls function. I lost alot of weight a few years back and I was so weak. To maintain the low weight I basically had to starve (eventually my body rejected food). I want to be skinny again but I also need to be able to climb my stairs, clean litter boxes and basically do everyday chores. I was so weak at just 10 pounds more than the weight Eddie claims is his favorite I ended up in the hospital malnourished with a bleeding ulcer. My neighbors and local store workers were asking if I was sick and is there anything they can do to help. It just might not be possible for most woman to successfully maintain a waif body and we have to just deal with the gene's our parents gave us.