What did you put in your ass?

I hate having my ass played with now but when I was about 16 or 17 I used to like to play with it myself in the shower. No objects though, just my finger.

thrasherp said:
Once I was at a MP in Plainfield, not far off Rt 22, and a very attractive, Italian provider offered me a bbbj while she shoved a dildo up my ass. I was intrigued, so I went for it. I am as straight as they come, but fellas, this was one of the best blowjobs I ever had. I was on my knees, she layed under me and sucked be bb for all she was worth, and gently worked a small dildo into my ass. I came especially hard. Please go easy on me, I am not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I honestly don't think it "makes anybody gay" to have a dildo, finger, tongue, etc. shoved up your ass until you have a man do it for you. As long as it's not another man you're not gay in my humble opinion...I would like to get punked by a girl with a strap-on...but when it comes to a guy I would have to pass on that. Nothing wrong with the ass or prostate, it's just another "sex spot" we or another partner can explore.

That's just my two cents.

bushleager: I've seen her postings before, and I am not sure it was her. The provider I am talking about was a just a bit older. I think she might have been close to 30 about nine years ago, and the chick in the link you provided looks younger. And unless she bought new ones, I don't remember her having such huge cans. But, the povider I remember did have a similar look - typical Italian with black hair, full lips and a sculpted nose. Your description of the house is spot-on; I am sure it's the same place - I especially remember the narrow stairway. IIRC, they advertised in the SL (must have been the case since that was before I had a 'puter).

Interesting thread...sorry didn't see it earlier. I too must be a late bloomer in this type of experimentation -- only in last year or so. At barbershop on 37th St during massage with Suzzane...very intense experience. Also with Amy in China...while in 69 position, i kinda raised by pelvis off bed and she says, "you want my finger in your ass?" and I said sure. Even more intense...i got her ass/pussy in my face, a cbj with balllicking and finger in and out my a-hole.

jruder

ok a topic that intrigues me
who do you recommend nowadays for a good anal fingering
or even better that have and will use a strapon?

Jasmine at bonhamtown therapy (she use to work at Easton) works my hole good while jerking me off.

I ask about strapon but she say her english no good dont understand LOL

Emma formerly of Nu Horizons(avenel 1999) then Vanessa of Holistic Center(Rt 27 colonia) would do it to me with a strapon but she is gone.

Kenya who is there now will do it too but not attracted to her and they want crazy money. Door and tip

Will the girls of Angela and Linda do prostate massage?
Russian girls are suppose to be open to that.

jp1064 said:
The ultimate though is having them lick and stick their tongues up there. What a fucking great feeling! Some women are just into (literally) guy's assholes. I love to reciprocate too ;P That's got to be the very best feeling thing for both women and men, someone licking your asshole! I want some now.
The asshole must have more nerve endings than the tip of a penis because getting your asshole licked feels better than having your dick sucked. I remember a few years back when I went to an amp. I was being serviced by an older lady in her 30's. As she was playing with my erectus horribolous with her hands, she snuck down and start to lick my asshole. I was think, what the fuck is going on here?! As she persisted, I was like going out of my mind with the sensation and she did it for quite some time. It was the best of all worlds and I became addicted to analingus. Unfortunately, the wife doesn't get into this (only once at the Bellagio in Las Vegas) but I have done it to her a few times and from the sqirmming, I know she loves it. It sucks that the art of asian which used to be commonplace is becoming hard to obtain these days at the amps. But if I ever find a good one, I'll be satiated. I can't stand going with an amp girl that doesn't do asian, what the fuck?

redleg609 said:
I have played with my ass for years. I have enjoyed asian when I can get it. (Except for the time that the woman seemed have a sharp edged tongue. What was that about?) Not to mention, the finger up the ass.

I have met a provider who is into kink and seen her several times. Next time she will have a
and she use it with me as part of a BDSM session. Should be interesting. And if you wondering who's on top, it is I.

Redleg - any chance you're in NYC and can reveal this provider. sounds right up my alley (so to speak). i have developed a real tast for anal play over th least couple of years, and its difficult to find providers who are into it and good at it. have seen a few dominatrixes for strap on play and have been planning on seeing mistress psyche at Rapture for extended prostate play...Fiorella (the mature latina) provides very good extended asian service as did some of the old julie's gals....always on the prowal for it

I saw Gabi from Indygirls a couple weeks ago, she had a full complement of toys, and used them skillfully. I don't know how she knew I liked the ass play, but she started with a massage, and just started poking around down there, and I didn't want to interupt her! I noticed that she put a condom on all of the toys beforehand, and cleaned everything up as it went along. Very hot, and very professional.

Good to know. is she is NJ though? Hoping to find someone in NYC...

Thinking about seeing Mistress Alexis - posts on CL alot, usually as a mistress (affiliated with Leg Shop in the past), but now posting for sensual bodyrub with all sorts of anal plays (plugs, beads, etc.)....

anyone? anyone? Beauler?