What did you put in your ass?

I find myself thinking about my sexual appetite when I was younger. I used to love to experiment. I'm much less experimental now however I recall that once I was reading about the joy of having an orgasm while something is in your ass. So at about 17 I went through a phase of playing with my ass while masturbating. I started with q-tips, then some pens and markers. Eventually, I found myself with a bottle of yoo-hoo (the soft drink) in my ass. After a couple years I just got out of the habit and having my ass played with just doesn't interest me anymore.

So I'm wondering if any of my fellow pervs went through a similar phase and as for those of you who ever put anything up there, what was the weirdest thing?

I went first and confessed about the yoo-hoo so don't be shy. I know at least some of you have tried something at one time or another.

don't drink the yoo-hoo why it spoiled.

i have not ventured into the whole ass thing yet i guess i am a late bloomer because i hear it's a great orgasam. it's just something in my ass tells me ouch. although all the asian girls seem to want to do it i always say no thanks i know one day i will be a slut and just take it. i will never drink YOO- HOO again lol. have fun be safe.

My putting my finger, pens, yoohoo in my ass doesn't do anything for me but having a girl slip her finger in there during a BJ or FS is great. Also putting my finger in her ass is great but girls rarely let you put it in too deep. Come on guys be honest do you enjoy smelling your finger after? I do!!

I like to finger the hoos ass then stick in her mouth. make her suck her own anal flava. Only then do i sniff my finger. in their presence of course, so that they're embarassed.

geoffsri said:
My putting my finger, pens, yoohoo in my ass doesn't do anything for me but having a girl slip her finger in there during a BJ or FS is great. Also putting my finger in her ass is great but girls rarely let you put it in too deep. Come on guys be honest do you enjoy smelling your finger after? I do!!

ChuckUFarlie said:
I find myself thinking about my sexual appetite when I was younger. I used to love to experiment. I'm much less experimental now however I recall that once I was reading about the joy of having an orgasm while something is in your ass. So at about 17 I went through a phase of playing with my ass while masturbating. I started with q-tips, then some pens and markers. Eventually, I found myself with a bottle of yoo-hoo (the soft drink) in my ass. After a couple years I just got out of the habit and having my ass played with just doesn't interest me anymore.

So I'm wondering if any of my fellow pervs went through a similar phase and as for those of you who ever put anything up there, what was the weirdest thing?

I went first and confessed about the yoo-hoo so don't be shy. I know at least some of you have tried something at one time or another.

Yeah I have to confess I did similar things, except I used combs and my finger and it made me come really good. I love it when a girl licks my t'aint. I even had a prostate message, but that didn't do it for me.

I'd love to have my salad tossed while a girl jerks me off (I wash thoroughly). The ass is just another erogenous zone to me and open territory (for a woman that is).

I personally wouldn't get into scat play, caviar just ain't my thing but everything (even a little strap on play) is open (pardon the pun) territory.

Once I was at a MP in Plainfield, not far off Rt 22, and a very attractive, Italian provider offered me a bbbj while she shoved a dildo up my ass. I was intrigued, so I went for it. I am as straight as they come, but fellas, this was one of the best blowjobs I ever had. I was on my knees, she layed under me and sucked be bb for all she was worth, and gently worked a small dildo into my ass. I came especially hard. Please go easy on me, I am not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Where are all the guys who've stuck a banana up their (_o_), huh??

Hey, I've been bitch fucked up the ass by a couple of the women from this board using a strap-on. Made for an interesting session! The ultimate though is having them lick and stick their tongues up there. What a fucking great feeling! Some women are just into (literally) guy's assholes. I love to reciprocate too ;P That's got to be the very best feeling thing for both women and men, someone licking your asshole! I want some now.

thrasherp said:
Once I was at a MP in Plainfield, not far off Rt 22, and a very attractive, Italian provider offered me a bbbj while she shoved a dildo up my ass. I was intrigued, so I went for it. I am as straight as they come, but fellas, this was one of the best blowjobs I ever had. I was on my knees, she layed under me and sucked be bb for all she was worth, and gently worked a small dildo into my ass. I came especially hard. Please go easy on me, I am not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).
How long ago was this? Reason I'm asking is that I used to be a regular at the Horizon Center (been closed for years now). There was this Italian provider there (Italian American, that is.....she went indie after the place closed) that was a personal fave of mine, and she would insert her finger while giving me a bbbj. To this day I remember those being some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. At first I was put off by it, but once I tried it out I was hooked on the idea. I've had it done since with less success....she knew what she was doing.

jp1064 said:
Where are all the guys who've stuck a banana up their (_o_), huh??

Hey, I've been bitch fucked up the ass by a couple of the women from this board using a strap-on. Made for an interesting session! The ultimate though is having them lick and stick their tongues up there. What a fucking great feeling! Some women are just into (literally) guy's assholes. I love to reciprocate too ;P That's got to be the very best feeling thing for both women and men, someone licking your asshole! I want some now.
I concur.....getting "asian" is an intense experience. I think its so great because it's an unexpected perk. These days when a provider is giving me a bj and works her way down to my balls I'll lift my legs up as a cue....most won't go for it, but those few that do are priceless.

Speaking of MPs off of 22......a few years ago I found this Puerto Rican provider at MTM in Plainfield that would lick ass like you wouldn't believe. It was the only time I've had a provider attempt to tounge-fuck my ass....totally unreal. Unfortunately I only saw her twice and she disappeared from the place. She wasn't all that much to look at, but her performance was top notch.

vermeer said:
I like to finger the hoos ass then stick in her mouth. make her suck her own anal flava. Only then do i sniff my finger. in their presence of course, so that they're embarassed.
Reminds me of an old story. This doctor brings a group of medical students to the morgue to show them a cadaver. He tells them they must pay very careful attention to them. At one point he sticks his finger into the cadaver's ass and then puts it in his mouth and sucks on it. He instructs each student to do the same. All of them repeat it. Then he shows them he stuck one finger in the dead guy's ass but put a different finger in his mouth. Lesson: Watch people carefully.

bushleager: This was almost 10 years ago. I remember since I was out of work, and $ for providers was hard to come by. This place (I can't remember the name) was in an old house that had been divided up into office suites. I had to sign some kind of register or something. The session was upstairs in a small room with a massage table. The provider was a classic Italian/American hottie, very personable, and it was an intense session. I never went back, since it's a bit out of my way, and I ended up working in NYC. Could well be we're talking about the same chick. If you know how to reach her, please post info. TIA :)

i love the sensation you get when you come and she sticks a finger in, however that lose sensation afteward is something different, feels like your gonna crap but not really...hard to discribe

I have played with my ass for years. I have enjoyed asian when I can get it. (Except for the time that the woman seemed have a sharp edged tongue. What was that about?) Not to mention, the finger up the ass.

I have met a provider who is into kink and seen her several times. Next time she will have a
and she use it with me as part of a BDSM session. Should be interesting. And if you wondering who's on top, it is I.

Oh, and after various hemorrhoid exams, prostate exams, flexible sigmoidoscopies and other indignities (i.e. why are you poking things up my ass and not making me cum), my only worry about that is I'll get hard and have to explain to the doc, what's up.

thrasherp said:
bushleager: This was almost 10 years ago. I remember since I was out of work, and $ for providers was hard to come by. This place (I can't remember the name) was in an old house that had been divided up into office suites. I had to sign some kind of register or something. The session was upstairs in a small room with a massage table. The provider was a classic Italian/American hottie, very personable, and it was an intense session. I never went back, since it's a bit out of my way, and I ended up working in NYC. Could well be we're talking about the same chick. If you know how to reach her, please post info. TIA :)
Yeah, sounds like the same place.....walked in from the back into the ground floor where there was a desk and some couches (with some providers if they weren't occupied). There was one service room on that floor, and there was a long, narrow flight of steps up to the second floor where there were 3 other rooms. But then again, this could describe a lot of houses in the Plainfield area, as many were built around the same time and designed similarly.

Anyway, this is the chick from the MP that I went to and had the aforementioned session with -

http://ivyofnj.homestead.com/index~main.html

It's been a long time, so I don't remember what name she went by when she was working at the Plainfield house.

Does she look familiar??

What kills me is that at the time it cost .4 for the house (40 minute session) and $ for FS. Now she charges $$$ and a half. Damn.

Last edited: