Very important....

Re: Ozzy

Originally posted by TuckernotSucker
OETT, somehow you have to be involved, you are so good at it.....just for old times sake.

I must be getting older or maybe I'm starting to grow up....I'm beginning to appreciate daily living with a measure of serenity, moments of quiet, the simple value of feeling passages of time without conflict.

Now, if some bitch wants to claim that she changed my diaper and perpetuate bogus lies...perhaps I'll feel the need to engage.

ROFL

Oz

I would agree with your analysis of Tanks posts (based upon what you posted here).

But think that your analysis of Roosters is wrong (at least based upon what I remember from here and what you posted of his Jag posts - and I'm not going back to check because in the scheme of things its not that important in my life). Don't know what is happening at JAG cause I haven't posted there since joining UG in Dec. 2000.

It certainly was pretty hateful then - sort of like what has been showing up on this board a lot lately.

jseah...

you just helped prove my point about how far reaching this BS has gone back channel. and as noted above in their own words.... they spread this crap without a shred of evidence... or that they’re too busy to look for it. Well I’m not one who’s gonna sit idly by and let them perpetrate this shit any longer.

also the fact that tank claims to have seen an obviously confidential folder from the DA's office..... is just simply the biggest load of bull shit ever posted on the boards. shouldn't that count towards his credibility and the credibility of the rumors that he spreads. and the claims that mine and slinky's names are in such a folder or part of some sort of indictment that i assume has something to do with april's recent case, is not even worth commenting on beyond this.

talk about having a wild imagination.... and anyone who even grants a shred of credibility to someone like this or the rumors they spread is just as bad in my book as spreading those rumors themselves. i would hope that after reading some of these posts (and there's so many more, these were just in the last few days) that people would finally understand what exactly is going on over on jag and back channel, and how ruthless and ignorant the people who are behind this crap really are. for as much as i rant i didn't post about a lot of this shit because i used to think that NO one could be stupid enough to believe a comment like the one tank wrote above (the DA folder), let alone give it any merit.....

apparently i was wrong about that.

skelly...

I’m not in disagreement with you and you belong on that short list along with P, mack and thorn, but my beef with rooster is that he's stupid enough to listen to tanks garbage and then he runs with it… to me that’s just as bad and when put on the spot by others and asked to present proof... he simply says he doesn't have the time or "we're stupid if we think he's gonna search for it". but when someone comments about him.. he demands they provide proof. i'm just pointing out how hypocritical he is.

hp, i hear ya, and after this i will be very scarce around here, but since MY name was posted on jag and in the context you read above.... you have to understand why i'm so pissed off. this went beyond a simple outing since tank is claiming that i am facing some sort of criminal indictment for which he seems to justify his posting my and slinky's names. talk about a case of libel.

1eye.... i was one of those who shredded those responsible for your outing and trashed bigdog because of it.... but this goes way beyond diapers.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by Ozzy

S 130.25 Rape in the third degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when:
1. He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is
incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than
seventeen years old;
2. Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual
intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old;

S 230.04 Patronizing a prostitute in the third degree.
A person is guilty of patronizing a prostitute in the third degree when,
being over twenty-one years of age, patronizes a prostitute and the
person patronized is less than seventeen years of age.On would actually have to know the personalities of all involved to figure out what was going on.

I'm just glad it says "under" seventeen. Most of the people I've spoken to swear it's under eighteen.:)

April/Slinky/Ozzy Watch

i had to go back on jag to see if this really exists. Its too funny. Absolutely funny. This is what some people do all day long.

And i have been feeling guilty checking UG all day long at work.

April/Slinky/Ozzy Watch thread... still can't get over it

Jason

PS: can you let me know next time when you are going to post all this JAG info that way I would not have to go over there to read the stuff.

Flounder

Just be glad this is not California. Under California law, if one person is under 16 and the other is over 18, or one is under 18 and the other is over 21, it is a mandatory 3 year sentence. The sentence is 10 years if the minor is under 16 and the other is over 21.

Case in point:

Guy was 22 years old. Girlfriend was 16. The fact that they were dating was ok with parents of girlfriend. Girlfriend gets pregnant. They plan on getting married. Parents are ok with marriage plans (they actually like the guy). She goes to doctor for prenatal care. Doctor's office finds out difference in age. Under law, doctor's office was required to report to local law enforcement. Boyfriend is charged and convicted of statutory rape. The state law does not permit any leeway. The sentences imposed are mandatory and are not subject to judicial variance. Boyfriend is sent to prison and has to look at his child through a sheet of protective glass. The above story was profiled in a newspaper article blasting the unfairness of the law.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
hp, i hear ya, and after this i will be very scarce around here, but since MY name was posted on jag and in the context you read above.... you have to understand why i'm so pissed off. this went beyond a simple outing since tank is claiming that i am facing some sort of criminal indictment for which he seems to justify his posting my and slinky's names. talk about a case of libel.
Oh, I understand, and meant no value judgement on your choice of action- just offering an outlet...
take care
HP

threads

i have not being posting long and found UG basically when I started hobbying.

I am still confused by all the BS that goes on in this industry. Like we don't have enough to worry about i.e. trying to find the BBFAB (best bang for a buck). I thought that was one of the main reasons why we were here. What I still like about UG is the amount reflection and analysis on all aspects of the hobbying that we do.

with semi-veiled identities it gives so many people a chance to write so much of the stuff that we think about every day and never get a chance to say.

Sometimes I want to get a mirror for my desk because I have this big grin on my face and people are asking me what they hell is going on. Other times, well a lot of times, i have to sit back and think about some of the more serious issues that we have to deal with. think about the variety of opinions that everyone has. Its made the hobby much more than I expected.

1eye.... i was one of those who shredded those responsible for your outing and trashed bigdog because of it.... but this goes way beyond diapers.
Well, regarding Bigdog and the others, I'm glad that I didn't allow them to suck me into their insanity beyond the point where I made a decision to let the nuts have their way.

I've learned that people like that will ruin themselves in time, whether I'm involved or not. Rather, I am completely amused at their current difficulties.

Guess that advice is becoming real, and I haven't lost any sleep over it.

And Oz, I know who came to bat for me, and I'm appreciative of that.

My guess is that these rat bastards riling your bile will fuck up and self-implode, too. At this point, however, I don't know what I can do to come to bat for you since I'm not real familiar with the issues.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by slinkybender

They have a Titleist outlet in VT ?
Manchester has every freakin' outlet imagineable- except one for the hobby.
take care
HP
BTW, we need 2 for a foursome( now Ive really left myself wide open and defenseless)

Last edited:
I know this is old news to many, but for those that would like a summay of what is known about JAG and why they are not the "consumer reports" of the hobby I summarized the evidence and charges in the second post of this thread:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4899

In particular there is definitive technical proof that JAG is Julies web host. This alone establishes the fact that JAG is engaged with the supply side in a way that it publicly denies, and has a conflict of interest in all matters regarding Julies and any of her competitors.

This is not a case of moral equivalence or charge counter-charge.

That JAG hosts Julies is a technical fact. And still they've yet to admit it.

HP,

if i didn't just have minor surgery done the other day which prevents me from swinging any golf clubs, i'd be up there by morning. i bought a new "big bertha" driver a month ago that i haven't even used yet (only on the range), so i have an itch to play.

1eye..
don't sweat it. i think my re-posting of tanks rhetoric is enough of a defense for now.

btw.... how long has the term "e*mail" been a banned word on UG?

i guess it now joins the infamous words "spanky" & "paulina" (banned on TBD) as taboo words from the whore boards.

oops.. think i just showed everyone a way around it.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
btw.... how long has the term "e*mail" been a banned word on UG?

i guess it now joins the infamous words "spanky" & "paulina" (banned on TBD) as taboo words from the whore boards.

oops.. think i just showed everyone a way around it.
See? There's always a way around it.:)

"Ok, so JAG is corrupted. What does that have to do with UG?"

The link was in support of what Ozzy is saying here, and for newbies like some in this thread who find the controversies "confusing".

By the way, my understanding is that over on JAG someone posted that "when Rufus posts his long diatribes about JAG it makes UG look bad".

They miss the point. JAG won't allow honest criticism to appear. And for all the revival talk they deny any *reform* is needed.

Maybe it is now common knowledge that JAG is corrupt...and thats good if so.
But that is only because there have been posts elsewhere, like on UG, setting the record straight.

Last edited:
maybe I'm naive.......

but I just don't understand what the big deal is? I have been on this board, and in the hobby, since November and in these past 8 months, I have come up with these observations:

1. So what if Ozzy is friends with April? I have never seen him post any blatant ads touting her service. Is he giving any false information? I haven't read him giving any information other than what the girls look like.

2. So what if April is given "preferential" treatment here on UG? She supports UG financially by advertising. If she is helping UG pay the bills, who the hell cares if she is allowed to write posts announcing new girls. Is she giving any false information? Why shouldn't anyone who is willing to send UG money be given preferential treatment? If you are a due-paying member of a semi-private golf course, wouldn't you expect to be given preferential treatment on tee times?

3. The rumor is that slinky and Ozzy has some sort of financial interest in CLPC? If it is true (I am not saying it is, I don't know and I don't care), so? Isn't that every guy's dream to own an agency (using the idea of being able to test drive the new talent). I can't see anything on here that is outright false, painting CLPC in a rosy light. Posts have been made on here that both praises and criticizes CLPC, as well as any other agency, indy, MP.

4. If JAG and Julie's are sharing the same server, so what? Why all the big fuss?

5. If someone is getting discounts, why all the big fuss? Isn't that what everyone here wishes they could get so their hobby dollars can stretch farther? Yes, a review that gets overstated in exchange for a discount is wrong, but as long as the person writing the review has the integrity to post the good, bad, and ugly and is honest about it, who cares whether the person paid $ or $$$?

6. I've heard stories about Julie's too, so don't think I am posting this just in Ozzy/April/Slinky/UG's defense. I just choose not to post details because those stories are more damaging.

The important thing is that the information is honest and anyone can post in agreement or to the contrary.

Hell, if I was a newbie now, not knowing Flounder/BillF or his reputation (no, not THAT reputation), I would swear that he was shilling for Julie's, given how often he sees and reviews her girls. But I have been on here long enough to know that he is an equal opportunity "whorehound". He sees EVERYBODY (sorry Flounder, couldn't resist) and his reviews (as far as I know) are accurate.

I have even heard that in the short time I have been around, I garnered a reputation of being a shill for NJE (New Jersey Exotics) and some even commented that I may have had a financial interest in NJE. Yes, I am friends with Kevin, and on more than one occasion I have went out drinking with him. But I have never posted a review of one of his girls that were inaccurate, or misleading (although I was told by him that Gabriella (who is still my favorite and I wish he could get her back) told him that she didn't BBBJ with anyone else but me). Hell, back when Destiny still worked for him, he offered me a free session with her, just so someone would post a review of her (he told me that her clients wouldn't post a review of her so they could keep her to themselves). I never took him up on his offer since she never caught my fancy, and he knew that whatever I would post would be honest. As a matter of fact, I have avoided chiming in on a lot of posts dealing with NJE simply because I did not want to perpetuate the perception that I was pushing their service. I know that they have their flaws in their timing, and recently it seemed to have gotten worse (I haven't used his service since January).

OK, enough blathering..........signing off now.

Last edited: