Very important....

if the personal information that tank commander posted on JAG last night is not removed from that site within the next 24 hrs i will post tankcommanders real name, home address, place of work as well as the adress his families restaurant on every prostitution board that is known. The same could be said about the operators of JAG. that means you john b/madmach and madchaos. yes... i know all of your real names and home adress's.

it pays to have friends in high places.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME.

There is alot of underhanded shit going on around "here". I'm very tempted myself to blow the roof off off things so to speak. I'm sure many would not believe the shit that is being done. Madams setting up girls for they're own ex-pimps boy oh boy!!!
That girl is the same age as the son you two share, you should be
ashamed.I don't even want to post it here because of LE. And believe me the shit that is going on is not even "gray line".
BTW yes, I know everything .... I know who I know where and I know when. How dare you try and slander me? I ran a legit shop, no drugs no pimps no bullshit. It's a shame when someone blatently sells girls drugs to get them to do the "x-tra" kind of stuff. NO THANKS.............I'll stick with the less accomodating girls anyday before I'd stoop to that level. And YOU remember , you just might bite off your own ass when you start threatening me. You know my name? So WHAT? I got the skinny on you, and you better cease and desist RIGHT now. And if ANYTHING happens to "you know who" one little hair off her head and I know where to find YOU and HIM. Please take HEED to this. This is all FIRST hand information, not he said she said shit either.

***Sorry guys most will be scratching they're heads but the people this is meant for will know exactly who they are. I'm sorry but I had to get this message out in public, or rather made public knowlege so to speak.

porion...

no one but two people who i trust implacably know my full name and or phone number. i'm no stoop as i was once involved in a not to legit business for a number of years and learned how to protect myself. my numbers that i use are untraceable and no one knows my address. my screen name (vv or Ozzy) has rarely been given to any girl (and never to an agency) let alone my real name. i can count the woman in this business who know my screen name on one hand....... and three of them are retired and in brazil.

and when it comes to posting personal info about anyone I won’t stand for it. It’s one of the reasons jag is in the fucked up position it’s in now (begging it’s former members to return) slinky was man enough to remove madmachs name from UG the other day when it was posted by heaven. we would expect the same courtesy in return from jag. If not all bets are off and the gloves come off.

Last edited:
Please stop calling me

I'd appreciate it a certain someone wants to discuss things with me please, don't have your *boyfriend call me, I won't speak with him. Call me yourself and lets put all thisa BS to rest because I for one am very tired of this. IP's don't lie, so remember that. All the posts that slam me come from majorly one place YOUR "living room" Please keep that in mind before any BS starts flying. "RIVAL" ? I am honored, but you've got it wrong, I don't know who is whispering in your ear and pulling the strings but I for one was very surprised.....I expected more from you. What a let down.
p.s. all you had to do was pick up the phone and afford me the same respect I afforded you.

Quack Quack

Last edited:
Oz, you know I am with you about the nature of posting personal info on these sites. Its horrendous BS.

That's why I think two wrongs won't make a right here.

And if you don't want to hear this at least leave the family out of it all together. Its not their doing.

I've mugged two guys who mugged me first. So I understand the desire, and even the feeling of vindication it gives you, to see someone who tried to knock you down and rip you off laying bleeding at your feet.

Just make sure its worth it, and what will follow, if you fire off this volley because I don't think MM is going to take it down right away. Probably because he wants you to do this here so they can point the finger at Ozzy and UG for escalating this.

Either way... good luck.

I'm going to go duck now. Loud explosions hurt my ears. :)

Ozzy and or UG are not escalating this. tank took this to a place that only Catelli and taylor li, tbd and co. have ever visited. it's what makes Catelli public enemy #1 on all of these boards.

what puzzles me is that they're trying to fix jag and this is how they do it? by condoning the posting of personal info on their board? this has been up for more than 24 hours at this point, that's plenty of time to remove it. they're lucky i don't seek the services of a hacker i know and go and burn down that whole fucking site. i was going to say nothing but i figured that people deserve to know just how dangerous that fucking place is and what some of those people in there are capable of. anyone who sends them a shred of info (a check or credit card info) is absolutely out of their fucking minds after this. if you ask me they just shot themsleves in the head as far as trying to show the public that they can be trusted.

and remember... for the last few days i've been unusually quiet since this whole heaven/april/julies things escalated to new levels. i thought it was time to back off and mind my own business. but you know the old mafia saying.... "just when i thought i was out..... they pull me back in"

Last edited:
btw.... i've reconcidered.

i've decided not to post tanks info on any prostitution board after all. besides i've found two better places...

i'll let everyone vote for which suits him more?

a nambla board or a TS/TV chat room?

Last edited:
Ozzy

Shades of the whore wars. Like the middle east, it never ends. OETT, somehow you have to be involved, you are so good at it.....just for old times sake.

Ozzy my friend. I do not know what is going on for it is none of my business but someones personal name is a no no, especially for you. Please try to calm down and think this out.
BTW I would vote for the nambla board if I knew what it was. LOL

OK… I was going to make this post with the intention of having it posted on both UG and JAG and in the hope it would have squashed some of the fighting. But in light of the resent event (tank intentionally posting peoples real names, I’ve decided to re-write this a bit and post it only here on UG since I don’t want to give anything (not even my creative writing) to JAG.

A lot of innuendo has been tossed around and it’s about time I make fools and liars of several people involved in this. Since they only like to do this back channel and behind the closed doors of jag, I thought I’d make it all public since I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I was going to post this on JAG only because of Aristotles request for me (and or slinkybender) to go there and make an appearance and voice our opinions or concerns on certain issues. I also wanted to post this on UG as well so as to cue in the membership of UG about such discussions so they know what has been going on and to alert them of the dangers of coming in contact with certain individuals who seek to wreck havoc on the boards by trashing providers and agencies whom they view as the competition to those agencies or providers with whom they are loyal to, and who also won’t resist the urge to publicly out someone who is in disagreement with them. Tankcommander and Guy Catelli are two such individuals who should be avoided at all costs….. That goes for both providers and clients. Catelli has a track record of attempting to out peoples personal identities on JAG, UG and TBD as well as his slanderous accusations towards other clients and providers (such as rape and drug usage), and it got him banned from UG and JAG (and I believe a temporary suspension from TBD as well) for pushing those agenda’s. Tank has a vicious temper and has posted and ******ed threats towards clients and providers as well as making a post referring to his inner thoughts of putting a gun to the back of a certain posters head (i think it was "behind the ear")and pulling the trigger. (the latter of which got him banned from UG)

To my friend Aristotle…. Whom I respect as much as anyone on these board along with mr.pitiful, mack, just me, slinkybender and thorn. For a man who has such a distaste for Guy Catelli as much as you do and for the reasons you do, it strikes me as very odd that you would participate on such a board as JAG with the likes of tankcommander, mopar and the rest who choose to spread innuendo in much the same fashion as Catelli does.
At the same time I would like to thank you for asking that the personal info (real names) posted by Tank be deleted from JAG and for being a voice of reason (along with thorn and one or two others) and attempting to “burn down the tall grass” (as you put it) that apparently stands between UG and JAG as well as April and Julies. At this point it isn’t the operators of jag or the content of jag or even the interests of jag that stands between returning it to it’s former luster and getting back those “great posters”. It’s the actual membership of jag. Not all of them, but apparently the more outspoken ones and the ones who we all know are getting a free ride there. The same ones who sneak onto UG under their multi alias’s and attempt to slander and bash the well known posters and providers in order to drive them off of UG or to simply become a distraction on UG, as well as being the actual instigators in both the UG vs JAG war as well as the April vs Julie war. (in other words… show tank the door, it’s not like jag would have give him a refund). I’m willing to admit and to take my share of responsibility in both of those wars, but you know me long enough and well enough to know that if you hit me or any of my friends that I’ll hit you back ten times harder. It’s just my way and it’s the way anyone should fight terrorist tactics. And not that I mean to compare Tankcommander and friends to al-queda, but it’s the premise of attacking the innocent to further their interests or cause that makes me refer to them as a terrorists.

Mopar, Tank, Rooster...… you all think April gets preferential treatment on UG and that slinky and I have some sort of financial interest in her agency as well as me being a silent partner or operator of UG, and you all say this without a single shred of evidence which you all seem to admit to not having any of (evidence). Yet you all refuse to acknowledge that Julies gets (at the very least) SOME preferential treatment on jag or the fact that Julies and jag appear to have some sort of common interests of which there IS solid evidence and lots of circumstantial evidence to prove it. For now (since I’m not like you guys) I’ll only discuss the hard (proven) evidence and not the innuendo that you guys love to spread.

1) it is a fact that Julies and jag share the same server (do any of you want to refute that?)

2) April is one of several providers/agencies who have banners or ads on UG, which allows for some preferential treatment in regards to making ad posts or posting links. This is not a secret, as the operators of UG as well as other who understand the reasons, have stated this before so as to entice others to take out ads and or banners…. However, there is only been one agency/provider with a banner on jags site… yes it’s Julies. Julies is also the only provider end website that I’ve seen in my 5 years of surfing prostitution websites to host a banner or link for jag. If someone knows of another… feel free to point out that I am wrong……. http://www.julienyc.com/Reviews.htm

Granted, it’s only 2 pieces of SOLID evidence, but it’s 2 more pieces of any kind of evidence that any of you have that prove any connection between UG, slinky, April and myself. Yes, I have stuck up for April when it came to defending her from the thugs who tried to unfairly bash her and spread innuendo about herand her agency, But that was no different than when I did the same for Brenda Love, Cajun Dawn and Valerie…. Yet I didn’t see anyone claiming that I had financial interest in any of them. So big deal… I have a reputation of being a “white knight”. Better that than being some thug who only seeks to make up and spread innuendo so as to destroy a girls businesses because he has interests in their competitors... be it financial or getting freebies or discounts. Btw Tank, how many times have you NOT paid full price at julies for being her little thug on the boards?

Now I am often referred to as a “thug” on UG for mugging some of you guys whenever you post your bull shit accusations, which although I will admit to (mugging people), it’s only because some of you guys (especially you tank) are what I would call “terrorist” when it comes to sneaking on this board under a variety of names and posting things totally unproven and without any merit, about various posters and providers including april and her agency as well as other UG advertisers and posters…. btw tank.... how many times are you going to bash UG advertisers and UG posters (using your various alias’s) in an attempt to chase them from UG. I noticed that your latest victim is Houston just as recently as last night. in the past it's been members of team brazil, kimmie and several others (including well known respected posters) who you've abused. Now while I’ve partaken in my share of julies bashing, it has been mostly just discrediting the looks of her girls (which in my personal opinion are over rated) or the over use of a typical Julies girl who bangs upwards of twenty guys a day. which BTW is my personal opinion and was for the most part no worse than what Aristotle said concerning julies. I’ve never stated that they rip anyone off or that the service at Julies is less than promised, nor did I ever mention the use of drugs (which we know are rampant there) nor the use of ******** girls (which tank admits to in his post below)… yet a lot of you have accused April of participating in such atrocities… and without a single shred of proof. It’s also quite obvious that you guys have an agenda towards April, Ozzy, Slinky and UG, while at the same time, turning a blind eye to jag and Julies mutual interests as well as the mutual interests that some of you seem to share…. And share financially i might add since some of you receive discounted sessions at Julies (what? you think hookers don't talk). So some you are guilty of most of the things you accuse us of, and then some.

continued...

Last edited:
Now lets talk about how utterly stupid and bias you guys sound…. Take heaven for example… when she worked at Julies for the past 6 months or a year? (who can keep track) She was kept in such high regard and never received a substandard review that I can remember and certainly not on jag, there was never any mention of trouble or a vicious client beating pimp, nor drugs. And her age was NEVER an issue…. but the second she leaves Julies and goes to Aprils, all of a sudden she’s ******** and has a vicious client beating pimp or boyfriend and has drug problems and is suddenly prone to erratic behavior. Now I’m not gonna deny nor acknowledge any of this basically because I’ve never met the girl personally nor do I intend to, and I don’t know any of the facts regarding her…. BUT HOW THE FUCK DID ALL THIS HAPPEN ONLY AFTER SHE LEFT JULIES? Did this so called pimp only turn up after she left Julies? Did he only turn into a client-beating pimp after she left Julies? Does heaven possess a time machine, which enabled her to turn back time so as to allow her to go back to being a minor? I only ask because tank claims that Julie wants to protect her clients from the risk of being charged with statutory rape.

By Tankcommander on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 05:00 pm:

let's do some adding...

Supposedly, Julie kidnaps Heaven, yet she does not start working at Julie's... what does that mean? Either Julie did not kidnap Heaven, or, she was kidnapped to save her.

Why was Heaven let go in the first place? She was a moneymaker. She filled the appointments. She made clients and management happy. Why? something was fundamentally wrong for her to be working. It was revealed during some mishap that Heaven was both underaged, and unsafe to deal with.

Heaven approached Julie before she went to April's. Julie deemed it wrong and unsafe for Julie and her clients to employ Heaven. So, Heaven went to April. Keep in mind that at April's, Heaven made less money, and had much fewer clients than she did at Julies.

If there was a kidnapping, Julie had nothing to do with it, because, if she did... Heaven would have been working at Julie's. However, According to Bill Furniture, Heaven was spotted at Julies, which is not unnatural for a niece to visit her aunt.

Right now, April is pimping out an underaged girl. Any client that is caught with Heaven is gonna get hit with Statuatory rape (something that Julie specifically wanted to protect her clients from). Remember that it don't matter even if you didn't know about it...

Hey, we all wish the best of luck to Heaven, and her clients, especially with the shit they do to "babyrapers" in Rikers.

So according to Tanks post above… heaven IS Julie’s niece but Julie doesn’t know her age? Or she actually did know her age and knowingly subjected her clients to the danger of statutory rape. So which is it tank? Or are you just showing your incredible stupidity and bias for Julies and against April? Or are you simply caught in another one of your blatant lies. As for the rest… I hope April allows heaven to speak up on the kidnapping issue (since that’s a serious accusation) and the real reason she left Julies employ once and for all. (and to the readers of UG who have probably been wondering why Oz has been silent of late concerning heaven and the latest turn of events…. Now you know.)

Now as I said, I don’t know whether or not heaven is over or under 18 or whether Julie kidnapped her or why she left for greener pastures. That’s for heaven and heaven ONLY to verify and discuss since it was her decision (unless you’re going to accuse april of kidnapping her from Julies in the first place). I’m just pointing out how tank likes to twist things around to suit his and Julies needs.

Btw…. Tank, before you post something of which you have NO clue about….

NYS Penal Law:

S 130.25 Rape in the third degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when:
1. He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is
incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than
seventeen years old;
2. Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual
intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old;

S 230.04 Patronizing a prostitute in the third degree.
A person is guilty of patronizing a prostitute in the third degree when,
being over twenty-one years of age, patronizes a prostitute and the
person patronized is less than seventeen years of age.

Next….

By Tankcommander on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 :

You ever try to put an algebra equation together where you need 3 pieces of information, you only have two, and at least one of it is wrong?

Well, that's what we have here, and we're trying to make sense of it all.

On would actually have to know the personalities of all involved to figure out what was going on.

One... find Heaven, and you will find the scumbag.

Two... Find Ozzy... he is another scumbag

Three... No one called the cops... a criminal who thinks that they can use the cops to do his dirty work is a real moron...

Four... This thing is a lot bigger than all of us... the feds are about an inch away from coming down and fucking the whole world up... not because of April, Slinky, Oz, Julie, or Heaven, but since they are sitting around bickering, no one is gonna know what hit them till they're blindsided.

Who's gonna get hit? TBD did... he had a financial interest in what was going on. Who else? ***** and *****... you know who you are, you have a financial interest and if you think the girls aren't gonna rat on you to save their hide, you're dumber than dumb.

Five, lucky for us who have remained clients. We're pretty much immune to anything but embarassment. Since I'm single, I have no problem standing up and being labelled a whoremonger. I've been called worse things, especially by Ozzy.

OK.. so beside tank attempting to out personal identities…. (something even I have never done nor will do) he claims that slink and I have financial interests in Aprils agency. When asked for his evidence of such a statement ....

By Tankcommander on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 05:37 pm:

first of all thorn, when i start to care what you think of me, I'll start kissing your ass. Before then, I'll do as I please.

Two, evidence? you want the folder the DA has? I'll let you see it after the indictments.

Tank, you're obviously lying here, if my name appears on ANY folder in ANY DA’s office on this planet… I’ll personally suck your dick. Ozzy has a spotless record and has never spent a day behind bars nor been charged with anything. Go and get that folder that you claim you’re privy to, show it to us and then explain to the memberships of UG, TBD and JAG just how exactly you are privy to such an item since it would either make you LE or someone who has been picked up and charged in connection with the crimes listed in such a folder. I don’t think I need to discuss this issue any further.

Now it’s time to roast my favorite chicken who posted the following hypocritical drivel...

By RoosterC74 on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 09:07 pm:

L.G./Thorn,

Just a few things here and then I will go away on this thread-and all of the other threads related to the April/Julie Battle as well as the UG/JAG Battles of the past and present. In all honesty this is getting a bit old with me.
1-First of all, I continue to believe that April did get preferred treatment on that Board. Again, this is my opinion, and based on following the entire issue for over 6 months.
2-Secondly, if you think for one minute-I am going to sift through all of the UG Threads that make that obvious-you are not as bright as I thought both of you were. Frankly, I do not have the time or energy to waste on such an ordeal.

So when it comes to condemning me you have no use or need to post anything factual… just your opinion is apparently enough. But when it comes to defending yourself or if someone has accusations about you….. all you want are the facts.….

April/Slinky/Ozzy Watch

By RoosterC74 on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 08:53 pm:

Thorn-you honestly have no idea who I am and what my background is. Therefore, I would like to once again ask you-to stick to the facts. You state that you are a street guy-and that I am not-and yet you have no substantial proof of either. Based on your post-it is remarkable that I have survived this hobby for the past 31 or so years.

Thorn-once again, I caution you that this is what you heard second or possibly even third or fourth-hand. It may or may not be true. I believe that the facts are a bit different-but as I stated before I certainly have no more proof then you on the issue.

Thirdly, your stated posts regarding Julie and April-are just your opinion. As such, you are certainly entitled to them, however, they appear to differ from my point of view on the issue.

“your stated posts regarding Julie and April-are just your opinion”

now after what you posted above concerning april/UG and myself…. isn’t that the most fucking hypocritical thing ever posted on these boards. Rooster.. you’re a fucking moron who’s participation on JAG, along with tanks is the reason I and others will never return there. I’m glad you choose to no longer post on UG and hope that you will stay away, because it’s a much better board without you.

And btw… thanks for admitting you have NO evidence nor any basis other than your stupidity for judging me or accusing me of any wrong doing or being involved with April’s agency or with UG. And just so you know…. there has been some proof posted about julies connection to JAG (they share the same server, remember?), it’s not our fault that you simply just choose to disregard it.

continued....

Last edited:
Now before anyone flies off the handle I’m not accusing rooster, mopar or littlguy of the atrocious things tank has done nor am I accusing the others of being as stupid as rooster or tank. Incredibly biased of april or julies….. maybe? To the rest of you on jag.. hombre, Johnny k and others who I hold no grudges against nor do I have any issues in which we differ. I think that you guys know the deal but prefer not to stir the pot (which is fine by me) or choose to simply go about your hobbying and not concern yourselves in such trivial fights. but just because you choose to abide by those terms please don’t attempt to mislead anyone who might join JAG by not letting them know (or hiding) the facts about jags interests in Julies or any other provider or agency. As I said… they are paying good money to join a site which is supposed to be unbiased towards any and every agency or provider out there…. And that just isn’t the case. That’s the difference between UG and jag.. no one is paying for that unbiased and trusted info on UG, and since UG does openly allow the provider end to join in on the discussions as well as post ads (which support UG) you have to take into consideration that some form of bias and ass kissing* will occur. If you don’t expect at least some degree of that, than you are incredibly foolish.

*...... though no where near what TBD did, since the UG moderator usually doesn’t delete anything (positive or negative) other than personal info regarding it’s advertisers, posters or even those who come her to cause trouble. the same of which can not be said of JAG, which apparently chooses to leave up personal info for those they consider to be the enemy.

Ozzy

We have met on a couple of occasions, so you know that I am probably as "outside" of these "wars" as one can get, but still be on the same planet, but even I have heard some of the accusations back and forth.......it's a small world.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Oz,
Take a break, get in your car, drive to Vermont( TOMMORROW IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE TEN BEST DAYS OF THE YEAR), and round out our foursome at 8:45am. Personalize your Titlelist( or whatever) with some of these guys and smack them around for 300 yards or so. The round and the beers are on me.
take care
HP

Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honalee.
Little Jackie Paper loved that rascal Puff
And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff.

Together they would travel on boat with billowed sail
Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail
Noble kings and princes would bow whene'er they came
Pirate ships would lower their flags when Puff roared out his name, oh

A dragon lives forever, but not so little boys
Painted wings and giants's rings make way for other toys.
One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more
And Puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.

His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain
Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.
Without his lifelong friend, Puff could not be brave
So, Puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave, oh