Vanessa vanessaebonygoddess1@gmail (old number 631-245-8911)

As you can see, Li631 clearly said "as far as I am aware," so why couldn't the guys I addressed who both made mention of speaking with her simply have reposted the email addy and confirmed the phone number as I asked rather than the bullshit replies that have gone on in here? I'm trying to help others who asked for confirmation on the info. Like @iwantagoodhj247 . Instead, I get shit from some of you. Nobody else around here bothers to clean up threads, fix thread titles, add phone numbers, photos, etc. like I do. So when I ask for help, I expect it to be given in the same way I give it without stupid replies.

Confirm the email you used to communicate with her. If you phoned her, post that number. If you write that you "spoke" with her, make it clear how and confirm it. Is that too damn much to ask? This is exactly what I meant when I asked why guys aren't forthcoming in here and posted about "pulling teeth" in another thread.

She asked that her phone number not be posted. That email address is correct and she will respond accordingly to her past clients after they are verified. That number is not her current number, so if you text it she won't be the one responding.

As you can see, Li631 clearly said "as far as I am aware," so why couldn't the guys I addressed who both made mention of speaking with her simply have reposted the email addy and confirmed the phone number as I asked rather than the bullshit replies that have gone on in here? I'm trying to help others who asked for confirmation on the info. Like @iwantagoodhj247 . Instead, I get shit from some of you. Nobody else around here bothers to clean up threads, fix thread titles, add phone numbers, photos, etc. like I do. So when I ask for help, I expect it to be given in the same way I give it without stupid replies.

Confirm the email you used to communicate with her. If you phoned her, post that number. If you write that you "spoke" with her, make it clear how and confirm it. Is that too damn much to ask? This is exactly what I meant when I asked why guys aren't forthcoming in here and posted about "pulling teeth" in another thread.
Thanks for your help bud...

She asked that her phone number not be posted. That email address is correct and she will respond accordingly to her past clients after they are verified. That number is not her current number, so if you text it she won't be the one responding.
See, now that was useful. Thank you.
First off, it tells me to move the number in the thread title so that some poor soul does not get a hundred phone calls from here.
Secondly, it explains why non-clients won't be able to get her phone number.
Thirdly, it reinforces how she is handling emails so that members will understand her verification process.

Can anyone even confirm she is still even in business?
One of the last times I saw her she said she was looking at getting out.
The pictures are not part of her “newer” ads. I think those were the Northport pics. My only regret was not seeing her more as she was one of the first ones I saw and she has everything I look for and was always looking for alternates in case she ever got out. Made the same mistake with Amy Goddess (I know she had a thing with a monger here and might have fallen for hin and got out).
If I close my eyes I have 4 hands with Vanessa and Amy. Oh how I wish... I’d never leave.

What do you mean by “now”? How curvy? Have you seen her recently? In Northport she had an incredible trim body, less so when she was in Smithtown. Many seem to eventually balloon out in their line of work.
Im no weight expert but add MAYBE 15 pounds to these pics
Has a very toned and fit body and curves perfectly match.

Two guys reported they have been in touch with her. Apparently you have to email her from what they wrote here. I went through the trouble to locate the email addy and posted it in the thread title so that it's easy to find. In fact, you pointed it out to me. Have you tried emailing her? I really don't understand you guys sometimes.

Two guys reported they have been in touch with her. Apparently you have to email her from what they wrote here. I went through the trouble to locate the email addy and posted it in the thread title so that it's easy to find. In fact, you pointed it out to me. Have you tried emailing her? I really don't understand you guys sometimes.
That was sort of my point. I have emailed her weeks ago and did not get an answer.
I see here she closed or left the place she was in and trying to put all the pieces together to help you out a little as you seem a little agitated.

That was sort of my point. I have emailed her weeks ago and did not get an answer.
I see here she closed or left the place she was in and trying to put all the pieces together to help you out a little as you seem a little agitated.
Her not replying is apparently due to her not remembering you, as others have pointed out. Did you give her enough detail to jog her memory?
As far as my being agitated, that was yesterday. @bendherover74's reply finally yielded some info. As for you, you only now mentioned that you tried to email her. That was sort of my point when I said I really don't understand you guys sometimes.

Maybe people don't understand what a moderator is. They think that our only purpose is to delete shit and reprimand people. I see it differently. I try to act like a moderator that you would see at a debate. I work at moving the conversation along. Asking questions. Filling in the blanks. Adding info to threads and thread titles. Info like phone numbers, email addys, street addresses, additional phone numbers, photos, etc. So when it takes two, three, four times to get people to give up the details that will help out, it pisses me off. It's not like I get paid for this.

The pictures are not part of her “newer” ads. I think those were the Northport pics. My only regret was not seeing her more as she was one of the first ones I saw and she has everything I look for and was always looking for alternates in case she ever got out. Made the same mistake with Amy Goddess (I know she had a thing with a monger here and might have fallen for hin and got out).
If I close my eyes I have 4 hands with Vanessa and Amy. Oh how I wish... I’d never leave.
Ok, finally have some more clarity here. We had a text exchange and to second @bendherover74 she asked not to share her number as she is in fact not seeing new people and doing very limited appts with people she’s seen before and screening through email. Not meeting in Holbrook anymore. And at most offers to see regulars only once a week for a little cash while she’s in school full time to be licensed and to move on....

Too bad. I’d think we pay better than insurance companies :) she’s a good person and I’ve always enjoyed seeing her nonetheless her awesome massage. I’m sad for us happy for her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok, finally have some more clarity here. We had a text exchange and to second @bendherover74 she asked not to share her number as she is in fact not seeing new people
To Mods, so then you should close this thread.
Like the Sanford/1F thread, if only a select few can get in then the rest of us shouldn't be teased by reviews from people who can. That was the logic behind closing the that thread, so shouldn't that apply here?
How many more times do I have to hear Billy you'd love her?

@Lickher69 she is still around, I have an appointment with her next Wednesday. I asked her why she isn't seeing new clients, her response was...

"I have not been seeing new clients for security purposes. I had a crazy stalker client that was obsessed with me and tried to threaten me on different occasions. He even tried to send friends to make appoitments to find out my location, so it got really bad and I had to change my number and location several times. I decided, I had enough clients and didn't want to deal with the headache anymore. "

She did say she might start taking new clients if they can give her enough info to do a check. Like a referral from another provider...
I'm trying my best to help guys.

To Mods, so then you should close this thread.
Like the Sanford/1F thread, if only a select few can get in then the rest of us shouldn't be teased by reviews from people who can. That was the logic behind closing the that thread, so shouldn't that apply here?
How many more times do I have to hear Billy you'd love her?
I closed it. For about 15 seconds. Until I read @bendherover74's comment and saw that she MIGHT start taking new clients. So there is hope for you yet.

@Lickher69 she is still around, I have an appointment with her next Wednesday. I asked her why she isn't seeing new clients, her response was...

"I have not been seeing new clients for security purposes. I had a crazy stalker client that was obsessed with me and tried to threaten me on different occasions. He even tried to send friends to make appoitments to find out my location, so it got really bad and I had to change my number and location several times. I decided, I had enough clients and didn't want to deal with the headache anymore. "

She did say she might start taking new clients if they can give her enough info to do a check. Like a referral from another provider...
I'm trying my best to help guys.
Good job! Thanks for the updates.

She did answer me and apologized.
Unfortunately the day she was taking appointments I was out of town so I asked her to let me know the next time.
Might have found her replacement in the same building. Works with Jessica who has the whole floor now. Will wait for a third session before reviewing tho as she doesn’t work a regular schedule for now (her words)