Valentina 917-346-2165 new number 516-667-9116

But I will post your "review" in here in order to add something to this thread.
Yes thats her . ms meow lol.. She has a nice typical colombian body. Service is mechanical tho. 1 rubber is good lol. Shes a clean chic. Shes been in the game a while. One of the few that are still out there.
Never had it just the cbj. Charges 50 for extras. When I've seen her no sign of herps. And seemed hygienic. Clean girl but mechAnical.

Hey back and in remission. I tried to see Valentina today but was stood up. Called a day before and scheduled a date for hour. I never received directions as she said she would send to me immediately. I also called to confirm today an hour before set appointment to no response. I drove to the town she did tell she will be in from the previous day. Took about 50 minutes. Waited 25 minutes past scheduled appointment then left leaving voicemail and text on her phone. Tried calling and messaging numerous times and did not hear back.
I decided to see Valentina knowing she has been around for a long time and stays at safe hotels. She may not be this way with all new clients but felt like this was needed post since her actions were unprofessional.
May she thought I was a cop or something but someone with such experience you would think they would do verification to get past such uncertainties.

I set up an appointment yesterday for today @11 am. I texted her this morning as requested @930 am no answer after three different text messages. Seems like she wants the business but doesn’t follow through with her schedule. It’s to bad bc her photos are very tempting. Hope you guys have better luck.

I have seen Valentina few times. Recently saw her at the Melville location, upscale hotel, way better than when I visited her in the Woodbury location. Contacted her same day for an appointment with an hour. I have learned that contacting her through regular text does not yield responses, but if you contact through an internet message app she always responds (unsure if I can name the app, mods please chime in and I’ll edit). Showed up to the location and waited no longer than 5 minutes in the parking lot before she gave me specific directions on how to get to her room. Upon arrival, she awaited in some very nice lingerie and was greeted with a kiss on the cheek. Dropped donation on the table, 150 hhr. Got undressed and comfortable on the bed where she began some light touching and a CBJ. Valentina does give one of the better CBJ out there. As she’s sucking away, she’s positioned off the side of the bed where she teases you by spreading her legs and starts to rub her clit. I inquired about DATY to which she quoted 50 extra, I declined. She continued the CBJ and made some time for the boys where she licked and suckled for a short time and then jumped on top for cg. She started to ride and leaned in for some lfk which turned into dfk. After some time at cg she prompted me to switch to mish where I pounded away while dfk. Then turned her over for the grand finale of doggy where I blew in the bag. She turned over, continued some dfk then we got up and she did the clean up.
Valentina is very particular and very clean. No odors, always smells of perfume but not strong enough to rub onto you. After the sesh we chatted, she offered me alcohol for cleanup, hand sanitizer, listerine, chewing gum and water. I took the alcohol and hand sanitizer and declined the rest lol. She almost insists you take everything she offers. Kind of funny and nice. Just an fyi, she only operates Tuesday through Thursday 11a-6p. She can be difficult to reach but we’ll worth it imo. Some reviews have said she’s mechanical but I have yet to experience that so I guess ymmv.

I noticed she has two posts today, one under the new number stated as the thread title, and also this number I’m providing just as a headsup: 516-430-2797. Is this a 2nd number of hers or possibly an imposter number/ scammer?

I really wanted to try this one out but the schedules aren’t aligning today using the 516-667-9116 number. Figured the least I could do is bring *something* to the u.g. Table just to be safe