Valentina 917-346-2165 new number 516-667-9116

She was reviewed well on another site, but it was ONE review only, so take that for what it's worth.

-Landru
"The Captain gave us an order. We've got to find some clue."

Saw her yesterday. Pics are definitely her. Counted the $$$ as soon as I put it down. Putrid smell down below. Much better service elsewhere. Would not repeat.

$$$......Putrid thrown in gratis.......Sounds like another WTF moment that I refuse to do anymore. There's much better to be had at $ -$$. Any time I have exceeded that, it's always been WTF did I just waste my money on.

"Hello, is this Valentina? No? Isabella, then? Oh, great. A friend told me about you and I'd like to make an appointment. Yeah, that time works. Sure, I know the hotel. I'll call when I'm in front. Oh, just one other question: Can you bring the clean snatch? Yes, yes, I'd prefer the one that doesn't smell like something died up there in 2007. Thanks so much. See you in a little while."

Last edited:
Toftt. ...
saw her for an out call
she showed up on time...was very nice
AMAZING BBBJ followed by rcg cg mish and doggie finale. ..2 shots available although I did not partake. No smell what so ever
was a little older than she advertises but not so much that I wouldn't repeat
worth the call gents

body 10
face 8
attitude 11
performance 10
price....If seeing her for in call she's def a bargain at 180 for the hour 150hh

Toftt. ...
saw her for an out call
she showed up on time...was very nice
AMAZING BBBJ followed by rcg cg mish and doggie finale. ..2 shots available although I did not partake. No smell what so ever
was a little older than she advertises but not so much that I wouldn't repeat
worth the call gents

body 10
face 8
attitude 11
performance 10
price....If seeing her for in call she's def a bargain at 180 for the hour 150hh

She looks hot. What is her number?