Valentina 917-346-2165 new number 516-667-9116

I wish I could meet some of the vets on here or even moderators that could help me get an in with these latinas then they could help me get pass all the nonsense once you guys have met me and see that I am a decent upstanding citizen educated and clean cut but some of these women will not give me the time of day no fair. I am interested in seeing Brandy, Angel, Natalia, Ashley why are they acting a fool even when I offer references etc makes no sense I tell u haha. Any help or assistance please fellow mongers on the board don't mean to beat a dead horse as this topic has been discussed to the max just saying I want to see these legit latinas let's make this happen!
Tell them you identify as an old white dude?

Based on this pic
http://images3.************/imager/u/large/270407977/f97bdecbf899cc339e831e85151dff55.jpg
I think she has a new phone number - 516-667-9116 - which I am posting here for cross-searches.

I wish I could meet some of the vets on here or even moderators that could help me get an in with these latinas then they could help me get pass all the nonsense once you guys have met me and see that I am a decent upstanding citizen educated and clean cut but some of these women will not give me the time of day no fair. I am interested in seeing Brandy, Angel, Natalia, Ashley why are they acting a fool even when I offer references etc makes no sense I tell u haha. Any help or assistance please fellow mongers on the board don't mean to beat a dead horse as this topic has been discussed to the max just saying I want to see these legit latinas let's make this happen!
Tell them you're not black, you're Dominican. I've read about people doing that on other boards and it seems to work quite often.

Thanks fellas for the feedback and to be honest you guys are the best support system and providers of information it is greatly appreciated. I have used this approach and it works 50/50 of the time and like Banacek said they pull that lingua on me and I am finished gigs up cat out the bag do not pass go! They hang up or say I am busy now call me another time u can figure out how that ends up smh need less to say it doesn't work. I took Spanish in high Scholls and sucked at then coupled with not practicing and only REALLY seeing latinas in this hobby didn't help too much of a gap between lessons and actual application. Man I wish I too those classes and studies seriously not knowing how much latina loving I passed up on for my laziness. He guys lesson here to learn is don't take anything for granted you never know when you will need it - message! To think I used to hate Spanish class now I beat myself up for not taking is seriously when I had the chance smh. Oh by the way most people think I am Hispanic when they see me and off the bat don't always think I am AA even latina women I have dated they tell me u not black it makes me laugh I can't dr y what I am but if it makes them feel more comfortable in the relationship who I am to judge I go with the flow they just don't take me back to meet the family but they let me have fun in the sack guess it's still taboo in some quarters even in 2016 with Trump running go figure haha lol smh.

Hey guys sorry for all the mispellings and grammar errors but autocorrect is a bitch. Hey mods is there a way to make the edit tool work with a slightly increased edit time span 1 minute when writing at length is hard to proofread and correct in a 60 second time frame imho. Not telling you guys how to run the site just asking a request or making a suggestion that's all.

Hey guys sorry for all the mispellings and grammar errors but autocorrect is a bitch. Hey mods is there a way to make the edit tool work with a slightly increased edit time span 1 minute when writing at length is hard to proofread and correct in a 60 second time frame imho. Not telling you guys how to run the site just asking a request or making a suggestion that's all.
If I remember correctly, we figured out that the edit time is about 3 minutes. Wish it were longer, but that's the limitation on the software. When I would write a long review or other post, I would do it in a word processor first and thej copy and paste it to the board. But I realize that is difficult when posting from your phone.

Fortunately, for me as a mod , I can edit a post any time I want. Which is why I took the job. Well, that and for the profit-sharing plan, too. :p

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, we figured out that the edit time is about 3 minutes. Wish it were longer, but that's the limitation on the software. When I would write a long review or other post, I would do it in a word processor first and thej copy and paste it to the board. But I realize that is difficult when posting from your phone.

Fortunately, for me as a mod , I can edit a post any time I want. Which is why I took the job. Well, that and for the profit-sharing plan, too. :p
Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click the group] -> Time limit on editing/deleting own posts (minutes)

We should have longer than a few minutes...it used to be unlimited if I remember correctly on the old forum software

I've always had AMPs and really wanted to try something different.

I scheduled a meet with her in a really nice hotel off 495 in plainview. The hotel is really upscale, only down fall is that you have to walk through the lobby, either take the stairs or elevator up one floor. The receptionist makes it a point to greet you as you are walking in...CREEPPY

The fact that you walk out within 30mins later half tired probably puts a thought or two in their mind.

Anyways, she opens up..hiding behind the door. She is alot shorter in person. Massive rack!! She has more ass than a 72 bel air!

Like a 72 Bel Air, that ass is also very hard..its not muscle..must be some kind of non OEM body work.

I was a bit disappointed. In pictures she looks really nice. But in person her breast and rear end is a bit hard..she is showing alittle age in the face as well.

I strip..lay on the bed and she strip down...and put a cover on while i'm not even at full attention. Once hard..she jumps on top and start the riding session...pop then she jumps off ..clean up..then out the door.

Damage 150hh :(

Walking out i am kicking myself in the ass for not doing an amp instead ...maybe then i get a massage and fake gfe experience...seducation.....

Would not repeat unless i really get tired of amp again and the little head is in charged.

Number i used to contact her: 516-667-9116.

GL

If you like the Asian gf exp you can take chance on the Asian agency sometimes you find exactly what you are looking for and sometimes you don't lol but that's why you ask who is working and get the girls number once you visited to keep in touch.

If you like the Asian gf exp you can take chance on the Asian agency sometimes you find exactly what you are looking for and sometimes you don't lol but that's why you ask who is working and get the girls number once you visited to keep in touch.
I tried one last week. Will be posting review shortly. I think after that experience i am going to be opting out of AMP until i can find decent quality in long island area.