URGENT NOTICE

I apologize that more of you didn't get the email. We sent it out through the xenforo board software so we don't have a lot of control. Mass emails are always a problem because when you send out a hundred thousand emails at one time in always seems like you are spamming. Add to this that most people haven't added us to their address book only exacerbates the problem.

BTW IF YOU KNOW OF PLACES OTHER THAN HERE WHERE THERE ARE UTOPIAGUIDE MEMBERS PLEASE LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THE URL CHANGE.
What the contact info for advertisers? a friends of mine is interested

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Apparently what happened was we blew through our email capacity for the month with that mass email. As a result a number of them were sent by the board software but not actually sent out by the server.

Apparently what happened was we blew through our email capacity for the month with that mass email. As a result a number of them were sent by the board software but not actually sent out by the server.
Just got an email from you Slinky about the address change, but it wasn't from a mass mailer, it was a reply to me from an email I sent you a while back.
Thanks for getting me the info, but as you can see, I've been here all along...

The main page of utopiaguide.com and .pl seem hijacked. If I click on the 1st page, I get redirected to dating sites. I can only get in with a link directly.
BTW I never got an email, and I do not get updates.

Upon further investigation:
Hijacked links start if you touch/click above the box - on the utopia guide logo for example. If you magnify and carefully click on the member enter or classifieds it works OK.
Using primarily on a android with incognito tab, but I had the same from a crome on windows pc

We are in the process of sending out a mass email to members regarding this change. It would be helpful to us to know if these are getting through, so if some of you could please post in this thread telling us whether you received that email or not it would be appreciated.
Hotmail: no email from site, checked spam folder as well.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you add the address it came from to your contacts and also mark it as "not spam" it should prevent the same thing from happening with future emails.