URGENT NOTICE

I probably deleted it as the e-mail I used to set up here is not my main e-mail .... so I get hundreds that I don't look at and I just delete. HOWEVER ... I searchde on google and say UG's twitter account pop up ... so the message on there. I thought UG was gone. I am glad to find it here!

I stumbled on the new web address only after searching Google for just utopiaguide without anything else. Eventually Google showed utopiaguide.pl

I assumed this site was completely down. I just double checked my email spam and didn't see any emails until watched threads started showing up.

Suggestion for reuniting the mongers.... Slinky or Water or someone reply to all of the threads that have been active within the past year or so with the new Web address. This will trigger an email and not thousands at a clip to be sent to those who have been watching threads to point them here. :D

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Suggestion for reuniting the mongers.... Slinky or Water or someone reply to all of the threads that have been active within the past year or so with the new Web address. This will trigger an email and not thousands at a clip to be sent to those who have been watching threads to point them here. :D
We sent out another email today to members who had logged on last between January 1, 2018 and April 24, 2018.

I have not received any emails as of 8:55am today from UG to my Hotmail account. I checked inbox folder and spam folder.

Note that I had emails to and from Slinky in Nov 2017 with the same account w/o problem.

That twitter link on Google is probably going to be the only way someone is going to find UG in the future. I am not sure exactly how Google search results work and I am pretty sure no one else is either but it is not very often that I search for something and get hits from Poland or anything outside of the US. If someone could get creative with #utopiaguidenewwebsite or whatever comes to mind it might help to manipulate the search results. :) I don't do twitter so this is all just speculation. :confused:

I have not received any emails as of 8:55am today from UG to my Hotmail account. I checked inbox folder and spam folder.

Note that I had emails to and from Slinky in Nov 2017 with the same account w/o problem.
Ditto to GENIUS with a personal E-mail received late last month (April 24) directly from Slinkly also, confirming that my E-mail is intact and correct to date, but no notifications in either inbox or spam as of now.

Tritto to Genius and 60. Email worked a couple of months ago both on threads watched and directly from Slinky but nothing lately. Is it coming from the new .pl or the old .com email address? That may be an issue. :confused:

I might as well chime in, too. I was corresponding with Slinky recently, but didn't receive the most recent (or the previous) email broadcast using the same email address. Nothing from UG in the Inbox, Spam or Trash folders.

When this site first went Pl it was hard finding it. However the past several weeks if one just searches utopiaguide .pl On the first page typically the second or maybe at most fourth post on that page you will see a thread with a .pl At the end and not the .com.

Also constantly and have always gotten emails to my gmail account since the transfer.