Unsolicited text's from 646-575-2882

So I get a text today that simply reads “bj?” ! Meanwhile I’m sitting next to my SO luckily she was getting up and didn’t hear the phone go off. So I start questioning this texter and she says she got my number off a web forum that a lot of the girls use !!!! Obviously wouldn’t tell me what forum had anyone heard of this forum with guys numbers on it ???

So I get a text today that simply reads “bj?” ! Meanwhile I’m sitting next to my SO luckily she was getting up and didn’t hear the phone go off. So I start questioning this texter and she says she got my number off a web forum that a lot of the girls use !!!! Obviously wouldn’t tell me what forum had anyone heard of this forum with guys numbers on it ???
What was the name of the provider that texted you?

Curious...... were the last digits ending 1620?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Getting random texts maybe twice a week and the women say they got my number from me. When I press for some detail they disappear

I get one once a week or so that just gives me an address in Chinatown. No prices, no link, nothing. After a lot of digging I eventually make my way to a wee chat page and some comments/reviews. All in Chinese. From what I (and Google translate) can infer is that not only is the talent asain, so are the clients, some overseas. No idea why me.

It's a simple matter for a site to have their forums excluded from a google search.
I'm aware, I was just assuming it might be the case since every provider that ends up on this site claims she googled her number and found it here in a review. Which I never believe, I always think it's the "loose lips, sink ships" situation

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I'm aware, I was just assuming it might be the case since every provider that ends up on this site claims she googled her number and found it here in a review. Which I never believe, I always think it's the "loose lips, sink ships" situation
Well, since I just googled the number in the title of this thread and UG didn't show up in the search results at all, I suspect this site is configured to be excluded from such searches.

Well, since I just googled the number in the title of this thread and UG didn't show up in the search results at all, I suspect this site is configured to be excluded from such searches.
Actually, this thread shows up at the bottom of the third page, whereas before UG used to show up much earlier in the search. I suspect in has something to do with the .pl extension vs. the old .com one.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Actually, this thread shows up at the bottom of the third page, whereas before UG used to show up much earlier in the search. I suspect in has something to do with the .pl extension vs. the old .com one.
Odd. I swear I looked through the first 5 pages of results and didn't find it. Maybe I just missed it.

Odd. I swear I looked through the first 5 pages of results and didn't find it. Maybe I just missed it.
LOL. I just commented in another thread that I wasn't sure whether my eyesight or my comprehension is failing me. Looks like you need to ask yourself the same question. But in truth, the search results could have changed from the time you looked to the time I did. Perhaps the algorithm that determines search standing is getting better for UG as time goes on and the new extension becomes more familiar to the search engines.