Unsolicited text's from 646-575-2882

About 2 months ago, I got a text from what I thought was Alyssa Panties. Just a simple “hey”. I ignored it, but then I was in the mood that Saturday and replied with a simple “hey”. The last numbers were inverted.

Got a reply back immediately. “Hey whatcha doin.”
Me “nothing really, passing by you’re neck of the woods in about an hour. You free? “.
Her“yes”.
Me “usual spot on Merrick rd”
Her “I think you have the wrong girl”
Me “who is this ?”
Her “$”&”$ “
Me “I don’t know a $”&”&”.......

Then it dawned on me there was a 20 yo thick Italian chick up in Huntington offering bj’s for a 100. The night I was supposed to meet her, it snowed. So it never came to be.

She stopped advertising when CL went down, which was way before BP. She needed pot money and she blindly threw out a few “heys” to numbers she previously texted.

Fucking cute...... 5’2 natural Ddd tits , thick booty. Reminds me of scarlet Lavey. I see her weekly for a bbbjcim. And once a month we’re heading to the motel for a few hours. Multi pops , 69, (no Greek, I guess you can’t have the world). Super Clean too. Freshly shaved, no acne, bumps or scars anywhere. Pussy was so pretty, I had to taste. And it’s tasted soooo sweet....

So I guess I have a new roll as a sugar daddy.... But man, what a looker. Right in my wheelhouse of what I like......

So that ramdom text can pay off......

I actually know this girl irl

It was a funny surprise when i picked her up lol

I actually know this girl irl

It was a funny surprise when i picked her up lol
It’s fucking shocking when you pull up.....

The first time I went, the mother was outside pruning bushes and here she hops in my car ready to swallow my load....

It’s a little nerve racking though waiting around in the neighborhood... very high end part of west hills......

Families having bbq’s... playing volleyball , wearing polo shirts... with their Golden Retrievers.. and their Labradoodles.....

While I sit in my car like a paranoid Monger...

And here comes this super cute Italian hottie ready to rip the chrome off a trailer hitch....

It’s Surreal I tell ya......

The first time I went, the mother was outside pruning bushes and here she hops in my car ready to swallow my load....

It’s a little nerve racking though waiting around in the neighborhood... very high end part of west hills......

Families having bbq’s... playing volleyball , wearing polo shirts... with their Golden Retrievers.. and their Labradoodles.....

And here comes this super cute Italian hottie ready to rip the chrome off a trailer hitch....

Lmfa!!! Nice

Is that considered the cold spring harbor area?

I live in commack now. So she came out to me whenever. I know she has a kid. Hopefully she’s supporting that lol. But yea i know what you mean about the area lol. Thankfully i kinda blend in. I’m also young lol.
We first met up about a year ago. Got past the awkward part lol. And it’s ended up being a fun
Relationship lol we smoke together too. So it’s not always about fucking.
I remember when she first came to my place. My roommate was home. He just thought i brought some friend home to fuck lol

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Thanks buddy I will look Alyssa up hopefully she’s still around ; ) Wish me luck I will let you know lol. As for the SB glad you found someone nice minus the red tape I guess it’s a small price to pay to get her doing magic tricks right?

Funny whenever the SB ladie stry to give me Kik Onrefude always think it’s a scam of some sort maybe I’m just paranoid.
Alyssa advertises every day on several of the replacement sites. Good luck Monger and if you meet her don’t go anywhere near the supermarket or the loading dock they all know her there.

Thanks for the heads up will do. Hopefully one day when you’re feeling generous you can share a utr Head Nurse or two with an old friend thanks in advance.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Thanks for the heads up will do. Hopefully one day when you’re feeling generous you can share a utr Head Nurse or two with an old friend thanks in advance.
There was a time when that was never a problem. You can only take abuse from the scrotums for so long, sorry

Alyssa advertises every day on several of the replacement sites. Good luck Monger and if you meet her don’t go anywhere near the supermarket or the loading dock they all know her there.
I’m surprised she’s still out there.... Did she ever graduate to FS yet... Or is it still just bbbjcim spit (or dribble depends on how wasted she is) .....

I’m confident that blonde is gonna work out... haven’t hooked up yet.. she’s more of a night owl... supposedly trying to hook up this afternoon, we’ll see.... Then if she wants me to, I’ll spread the info on her....

I’m surprised she’s still out there.... Did she ever graduate to FS yet... Or is it still just bbbjcim spit (or dribble depends on how wasted she is) .....

I’m confident that blonde is gonna work out... haven’t hooked up yet.. she’s more of a night owl... supposedly trying to hook up this afternoon, we’ll see.... Then if she wants me to, I’ll spread the info on her....
Is that the dope fein from Massapequa area?? If so careful with that chic and that area. Remeber Massapequa is #1 for heroin ods.