Unsolicited text's from 646-575-2882

billyS

Reign of Terror
I get them at least once a week. The first time I engaged in a conversation because I wasn't sure how they got my number. Turns out to be the group at the Red Roof.
Anyone else getting them?

I'm getting messages from (631) 994-5142.; they claim that I met them or their friends a while ago and that they kept the number.

Interesting as they claim to be West Indian heritage, but I've never met up with that nationality in my mongering. In my very subjective opinion too high a chance for meeting an undesirable pimp/drug so unless they meant South or East Indian probably I'm taking this to be a extremely risking chance to meet up without having had an opportunity to research the people and phone numbers

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There is a long history of women selling their "books" when they retire. That somewhat went away with the proliferation of the internet because everybody found it cheap to advertise for customers. My guess is with most of the advertising Avenues being cut off they are returning to this practice.

I'm getting messages from (631) 994-5142.; they claim that I met them or their friends a while ago and that they kept the number.

Interesting as they claim to be West Indian heritage, but I've never met up with that nationality in my mongering. In my very subjective opinion too high a chance for meeting an undesirable pimp/drug so unless they meant South or East Indian probably I'm taking this to be a extremely risking chance to meet up without having had an opportunity to research the people and phone numbers
I have seen guys speculate that this could be an LE sting. But I'm not sure if that was here on UG or on another site that I used to belong to.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have seen guys speculate that this could be an LE sting. But I'm not sure if that was here on UG or on another site that I used to belong to.
That's what I'm thinking. I also got a text from Lily, the young girl at the LMP in Huntington I reviewed twice here. Or at least the text said it was her but something just seemed off.
I asked her a few questions and I didn't get the answers I wanted.

About 2 months ago, I got a text from what I thought was Alyssa Panties. Just a simple “hey”. I ignored it, but then I was in the mood that Saturday and replied with a simple “hey”. The last numbers were inverted.

Got a reply back immediately. “Hey whatcha doin.”
Me “nothing really, passing by you’re neck of the woods in about an hour. You free? “.
Her“yes”.
Me “usual spot on Merrick rd”
Her “I think you have the wrong girl”
Me “who is this ?”
Her “$”&”$ “
Me “I don’t know a $”&”&”.......

Then it dawned on me there was a 20 yo thick Italian chick up in Huntington offering bj’s for a 100. The night I was supposed to meet her, it snowed. So it never came to be.

She stopped advertising when CL went down, which was way before BP. She needed pot money and she blindly threw out a few “heys” to numbers she previously texted.

Fucking cute...... 5’2 natural Ddd tits , thick booty. Reminds me of scarlet Lavey. I see her weekly for a bbbjcim. And once a month we’re heading to the motel for a few hours. Multi pops , 69, (no Greek, I guess you can’t have the world). Super Clean too. Freshly shaved, no acne, bumps or scars anywhere. Pussy was so pretty, I had to taste. And it’s tasted soooo sweet....

So I guess I have a new roll as a sugar daddy.... But man, what a looker. Right in my wheelhouse of what I like......

So that ramdom text can pay off......

About 2 months ago, I got a text from what I thought was Alyssa Panties. Just a simple “hey”. I ignored it, but then I was in the mood that Saturday and replied with a simple “hey”. The last numbers were inverted.

Got a reply back immediately. “Hey whatcha doin.”
Me “nothing really, passing by you’re neck of the woods in about an hour. You free? “.
Her“yes”.
Me “usual spot on Merrick rd”
Her “I think you have the wrong girl”
Me “who is this ?”
Her “$”&”$ “
Me “I don’t know a $”&”&”.......

Then it dawned on me there was a 20 yo thick Italian chick up in Huntington offering bj’s for a 100. The night I was supposed to meet her, it snowed. So it never came to be.

She stopped advertising when CL went down, which was way before BP. She needed pot money and she blindly threw out a few “heys” to numbers she previously texted.

Fucking cute...... 5’2 natural Ddd tits , thick booty. Reminds me of scarlet Lavey. I see her weekly for a bbbjcim. And once a month we’re heading to the motel for a few hours. Multi pops , 69, (no Greek, I guess you can’t have the world). Super Clean too. Freshly shaved, no acne, bumps or scars anywhere. Pussy was so pretty, I had to taste. And it’s tasted soooo sweet....

So I guess I have a new roll as a sugar daddy.... But man, what a looker. Right in my wheelhouse of what I like......

So that ramdom text can pay off......
Hey Steve can you at least provide the last digit or two digits of the number so we can figure out which one to go with because the other lady you spoke about has three different numbers in her bread making it hard to figure out which one. Don’t want to have her flooded with requests but give us some homework to do as to not obviously put her number out here directly for the vultures. Thanks my dude also would love to meet the SB you’re taking about sounds right up my alley especially if they can host any hints would be great.

Hey Steve can you at least provide the last digit or two digits of the number so we can figure out which one to go with because the other lady you spoke about has three different numbers in her bread making it hard to figure out which one. Don’t want to have her flooded with requests but give us some homework to do as to not obviously put her number out here directly for the vultures. Thanks my dude also would love to meet the SB you’re taking about sounds right up my alley especially if they can host any hints would be great.
I saw Alyssa close to the beginning. So she was using the 631-315 . Not sure if she’s still even around....

The sugar baby doesn’t host.. she comes with a lot of immaturity ... you have to pick her up from her parents house in an upper class area. And you have to hide and lay low in her neighborhood until she gives you the ok. It’s a lot of red tape.... I’ve been hitting it weekly for 2 1/2 - 3 months now... But it’s kinda like dealing with my 19 year old step daughter . SMH... Except it’s really pretty watching her sucking on my salty twins and guzzling down my gravy....

Working on a chick that I just found on KIK... Big Boobs Blonde with Fat Nips...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I saw Alyssa close to the beginning. So she was using the 631-315 . Not sure if she’s still even around....

The sugar baby doesn’t host.. she comes with a lot of immaturity ... you have to pick her up from her parents house in an upper class area. And you have to hide and lay low in her neighborhood until she gives you the ok. It’s a lot of red tape.... I’ve been hitting it weekly for 2 1/2 - 3 months now... But it’s kinda like dealing with my 19 year old step daughter . SMH... Except it’s really pretty watching her sucking on my salty twins and guzzling down my gravy....

Working on a chick that I just found on KIK... Big Boobs Blonde with Fat Nips...

I assume the information is not available to share?

Thanks buddy I will look Alyssa up hopefully she’s still around ; ) Wish me luck I will let you know lol. As for the SB glad you found someone nice minus the red tape I guess it’s a small price to pay to get her doing magic tricks right?

Funny whenever the SB ladie stry to give me Kik Onrefude always think it’s a scam of some sort maybe I’m just paranoid.

I assume the information is not available to share?
If the blonde works out wigs, I will gladly share the wealth if she wants me to....

As for my 20 yo sugar babe, nooooo.... that’s a needle in a haystack.... She’s given some clues that make me suspect that I’m the only one tainting her voluptuous body at the moment.

She’s my UTR....

If the blonde works out wigs, I will gladly share the wealth if she wants me to....

As for my 20 yo sugar babe, nooooo.... that’s a needle in a haystack.... She’s given some clues that make me suspect that I’m the only one tainting her voluptuous body at the moment.

She’s my UTR....
Is she from the coram area?