UG Member of the year - SirF!

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
This actually startled me!

My own vote would go to Wwanderer. I glad he decided to come back to UG. He gives the board both class and clarity. I always click on the thread when I see his name as the last poster. ...
Thanks, billyS...I'm flattered. Truly. Especially since I know that it is not (or was not) always so easy to please you with one's posts! :D (He knows what I mean, though few others reading this will remember, I'm sure.)

However, if I ever deserved "UG Member of the Year" (doubtful), it was surely years and years ago when I was far more active here...before I "left", else I couldn't have come back.

-Ww

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Bunyon suggested that we start a thread for the acceptance speech. As former UG Member of the Year (2005, 2006 and 2007), I gather that I should be on the selection committee.

Ww is a good choice. JL would be as well. Gavy, Billy... Emily. Yes, Ozzy, though less active, still causes one to take notice of threads he is involved in.

Each contributes differently but all make the board more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking the best poster is like asking someone, which is the best store in a mall. Depending on your desires and orientation, would skew your opinion.

UG is really many boards. There are crossovers from time-to-time. But people mostly settle in their comfortable niche.

Ww is a good choice. JL would be as well. Buyon, Billy... Emily. Yes, Ozzy, though less active, still causes one to take notice of threads he is involved in.

That's precisely why I thought of the idea- Over the years the board has evolved from a strictly a pfp guide to more of forum on any flavor of the day

Ww is a good choice. JL would be as well. Gavy, Billy... Emily. Yes, Ozzy, though less active, still causes one to take notice of threads he is involved in.

I agree regarding Ozzy, he keeps the non industry sections flowing, agree or disagree he knows his stuff and I personally like his take no prisoners stance.

That's precisely why I thought of the idea- Over the years the board has evolved from a strictly a pfp guide to more of forum on any flavor of the day
Its basically anything guys [and some women] might be interested in.

I usually refer to to it as, "Maxim magazine on acid."