Trans Ladies at the Feb. 2009 Party

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kim, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, I didn't know you were there.

I liked the Trannies being there. It was an experience to see some passable ones. I think everyone agreed that Cathy, one of the Asian trannies was not only completely passable (no Adams apple, feminine voice) but would have been one of the hottest chicks there if she didn't have a dick!

We were having fun in the other room telling an unsuspecting member of our group, 'Hey check out the red head' 'yeah she has some body' !

Last edited:
I hung out with them for a bit and introduced myself and chatted with everyone and everyone was very nice. One in particular Cristinai (sorry spelled wrong) She was a gorgeous red head and funny! My friend even commented on the cute blonde with the short hair. It was so crowded in the other rooms that every time someone wanted to sit down I brought them to that room and introduced them. It was not as hot as the other rooms and you could actually sit down. It was a cool atmosphere…some music was playing and the lights were low and they took turns dancing on the ottoman. Everyone was really chill to hangout with!

Kim- we met in the coat check room and again in passing--it was really nice meeting you! WOW your pictures did not do you justice!
xxoo Anna Marie

Last edited:
I liked the Trannies being there. It was an experience to see some passable ones. I think everyone agreed that Cathy, one of the Asian trannies was not only completely passable (no Adams apple, feminine voice) but would have been one of the hottest chicks there if she didn't have a dick!
Billy, if she was post instead of pre, I probably would have taken one for OUR team lol. She was that hott. Believe or not, I have heard that many trannies no longer want to use their dick. If there as hott as Cathy, why keep it. lol Yeah, I can imagine, easier said than done, right?

play

I am not trying to dictate what anyone is interested in, sexually. The whole point of these critical, hobbyist-centric message boards is to promote safety, good health, and good customer service. Any of my clients can attest to the fact that I value good customer service. Part of good customer service is respecting the personal preferences of clients.

That said, I think the clients should be careful before bad-mouthing the trans women at the party. They were invited to be there. They had their own area to work in, but transwomen are also HUMAN BEINGS WHO ENJOY PARTIES, so who cares if they were mingling in the "non-trans" area? They were mingling at a party that they were invited to work at!

Also, cheers to Slinky for bringing a very diverse group of women into the party mix. There really was a type of provider for every type of guy! To me, if every single guy at that party saw a type of woman who made him drool AND a type of woman that he didn't find attractive, that is actually the sign of a fucking great party with a zillion varieties of women in attendance.

When you all bad-mouth other providers like this, saying they weren't attractive or whatever, you are basically doing Slinky a big disservice.
Yes I give credit to Slinky to inviting the T-Girls and bringing a more diverse party. I think it put a more interesting and fun twist to the party! I was glad to see they were too having a good time with everyone else! As the old saying goes, the more the merrier!

I did love the T-Girls at the party

Days before the party, I did ask Slinky to assign their floor to us, because I knew it would be fun and interesting to watch.

We got assigned to it, but when we went down to the 22nd floor, a tall black girl (she was a tgirl, right?) told us she was the one Slinky sent to be in charge...I called April and she did move us to the lapdance room.

I wish I could see the girl/girl show and the TGshow too...lapdances is nothing new or different to us.

Question...who was the white, dark haired, with a blue/green dress T-Girl who was hanging with a guy before the lapdance room got closed? Was she a TGirl or not? I didn't see the bracelet on her so I am wondering if she was.

And what is the name of that T-Girl you (Slinky) introduced me to in the coat room? Sunny?

I forgot her name...I want to go to one of her parties...Hey Kim, want to go with me? It would be fun!

I think having then T-Girls made the party more lively and God knows how much effort Slinky and I put into looking for side events participants - we thought about having a bukkake and a GB room BUT we could not find ANY girls willing to be the center of attention.

Anyway...maybe for the next party, I am sure, Slinky will trow sometime soon (I hope...I will volunteer to help on whatever is necessary and so will my boyfriend).

billyS

Reign of Terror
We got assigned to it, but when we went down to the 22nd floor, a tall black girl (she was a tgirl, right?) told us she was the one Slinky sent to be in charge...
Betty, that might have been Ari. She is a sub, not a T.
The reason I think it might have been her was because I remember seeing her while I was on line to get in and briefly in the coat room but then never again. I never made it down to the 22nd floor.
Was it just T's down there?

a) It was Ari (but she was down there as a bartender, ther ewas another guy who was handling the VIP rooms in addition to a secrutiy guy.
b) I think the girl Betty is talking about was a GG friend of Ari (who I think showed up at Sunny's party tonite).

Even if the T-Girls aren't your thing I think they livened up the party. And I've been in this hobby way too long so it takes something special to get my attention. Guess I'm jaded (been there done that, etc.). That's probably why I started hitting Jacky Joy's gangbangs. The standard suck 'n fuck isn't doing it for me anymore. I need depravity and decadence. So I was happy to see the T-Girls even though I did not partake. Slinky and his cohorts put something together that was akin to Blade Runner meets Rock 'n Roll Circus. It certainly got this blasé old fuck's attention...

Hi there...

I am Cinthya, a Tgirl. I was at the party and I enjoyed myself pretty much hanging in a more open crowd. The GG's were awesome( most of them) . We went upstairs just to show off a little so you guys might notice our presence in the party. It was wild and crazy !. I really had a good time. Some of the guys were very skeptical about he whole situation and some of them really made comments, for good or bad . We never really crossed boundaries with guys who weren't into us.

It was very interesting to hang out with the GG's, some of them really showed they admiration for all and how much effort we put up to live as we feel, a woman. We are just like any other human being, we have a girl mindset, soul and perspectives in life as any other Genetic Girl. I was so glad to engaged in a conversation with a very pretty girl who was surprised after I told her I was a PreOp TS, and she was asking me about the struggle we TG's had trough our lives and how to face life being who we are. Even she told me about her suspicion of having a TS (brother/sister) and she wants to hear me out to understand her, I am so glad she is very supportive and willing to help her out( wish I would've had that ).
Anyways guys, thank you all for all the positive view about the party and how the party mixing of TS/GG spiced out the gathering that night.

Love.

Cinthya.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hi cinthyany. I'm not sure which one you were but I got to talk to the red head in some length and to Cathy briefly. I think it was cool you guys came. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm as homophobic as the next guy and have no interest in touching any schlong other then my own but that doesn't mean I can't treat you or any other Tgirl like a human being.

I think you guys have very interesting lives and I'm curious about certain things. There were questions I wanted to ask but I wasn't sure what would be considered crossing the line. Maybe next time we can chat some more.

Hi cinthyany. I'm not sure which one you were but I got to talk to the red head in some length and to Cathy briefly. I think it was cool you guys came. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm as homophobic as the next guy and have no interest in touching any schlong other then my own but that doesn't mean I can't treat you or any other Tgirl like a human being.

I think you guys have very interesting lives and I'm curious about certain things. There were questions I wanted to ask but I wasn't sure what would be considered crossing the line. Maybe next time we can chat some more.

Hey Billy... Thanks for that! I am latin/asian (although people think I am 100% asian) with some highlights more of a little blond, petite body, I was wearing a pink corsette and white stocking and white garnet belt, I have a couple flowers clipped on my hair, after a couple hours I changed my outfit to black an red. I was up and down all night.

It's good to know that you are interested at some point to know and learn, so you ask and I would be happy to answer.

Love ...
Cinthya.

Thanks for the party

Overall the best part of the party in my opinion was that all seem to be welcome. Everybody can and should have their own interests. We are all consenting adults and need to learn to treat each other as human beings as we all should be treated. Thanks for the party Slinky. It was quite overwhelming for a first timer. I wish I had been able to stay longer but I had a long drive and had to get up in the morning for work. It was worth it, even though I was only able to stay for a short time. I hope this one was successful for you and that you will keep doing them.

gb