Trans Ladies at the Feb. 2009 Party

I loved seeing and meeting some of you at the most recent party. I had some engaging girl talk about purses with the prettiest Asian trans-lady. Thanks for being at the last party! Y'all were some of the most raucous and fun people I saw at the party!

There was a tall red-head TG and she had a cuban accent, when one of the latina's, (pepe and reme) would grab at her crotch she would yelp in protest and say, "I have a pussaaa, i have a pussaaa." She was right out of "the birdcage" the movie with robin williams... she had the housekeeper guy downpat. very funny stuff.

There was a tall red-head TG and she had a cuban accent, when one of the latina's, (pepe and reme) would grab at her crotch she would yelp in protest and say, "I have a pussaaa, i have a pussaaa." She was right out of "the birdcage" the movie with robin williams... she had the housekeeper guy downpat. very funny stuff.
A lot of trans women do not identify as "gay men" or "drag queens," just so you know. Isn't the "Birdcage" about gay men and/or drag queens, who are played by gay men?

Trans women are just in a whole different category than gay men are.

Last edited:
I am really, really upset that I could not attend the party -I even had a great excuse but I was having second thoughts due to Ash Wednesday, and then my son told me he was doing a band performance, so I made my decision Wed morning to bypass the party.

Congrats to Slinky & crew for what I hear was an AWESOME party. If there is a next time, maybe you can enlist some more volunteers to help & take some of the pressure off you. You can count me in.

I am really interested in hearing about the tranny action, & who was there. Did Venus come? She sent me an email that she was going.

not to be mean...but most of them were kind of obvious and not attractive at all. there was 1 asian one and if it weren't for her purple bracelet I would have never known....

not to be mean...but most of them were kind of obvious and not attractive at all. there was 1 asian one and if it weren't for her purple bracelet I would have never known....
Well, you could say that there are cisgendered, "genetic girls" who are not attractive, either.

I guess that is part of being a person with preferences, right? Sometimes, you don't find other people attractive. Wow! I guess that means you are a person!

I am not trying to dictate what anyone is interested in, sexually. The whole point of these critical, hobbyist-centric message boards is to promote safety, good health, and good customer service. Any of my clients can attest to the fact that I value good customer service. Part of good customer service is respecting the personal preferences of clients.

That said, I think the clients should be careful before bad-mouthing the trans women at the party. They were invited to be there. They had their own area to work in, but transwomen are also HUMAN BEINGS WHO ENJOY PARTIES, so who cares if they were mingling in the "non-trans" area? They were mingling at a party that they were invited to work at!

Also, cheers to Slinky for bringing a very diverse group of women into the party mix. There really was a type of provider for every type of guy! To me, if every single guy at that party saw a type of woman who made him drool AND a type of woman that he didn't find attractive, that is actually the sign of a fucking great party with a zillion varieties of women in attendance.

When you all bad-mouth other providers like this, saying they weren't attractive or whatever, you are basically doing Slinky a big disservice.

Last edited:
In addition to another site that will remain nameless, there is a ton of homophogics and bigots out there. Bad enough that they exist but they must also make hateful comments.

I thought the other girls were bad mouthing the trannies more so than the guys, one girls asked me if I saw them with the purple bands and if I did I better run the other way. I was really taken back by the asian TS. Damn why did she have to be a trannie. I remember a few years ago Montel Williams had some on his television show, some of them looked better than the real girls. I wasn't offended in the least, what ever floats your boat.

JERRY: Come on. How was your date?

ELAINE: Oh, the date. The date.

JERRY: Ya how was it?

ELAINE: Interesting.

JERRY: Really.

ELAINE: Oh ya.

JERRY: Why what happened?

ELAINE: Let's see, (thinking) how shall I put this.

JERRY: Just put it.

ELAINE: He took it out.

JERRY: (confused) He what?

ELAINE: He took (blows on her glasses twice to clean them) it out.

JERRY: He took what out?

ELAINE: It.

JERRY: He took It, Out?

ELAINE: Yessiree Bob.

JERRY: He couldn't.

ELAINE: He did.

JERRY: (motions of making out) Well you were involved in some sort of amorous...

ELAINE: Noooo.

JERRY: You mean he just

ELAINE: Yes.

JERRY: Are you sure?

ELAINE: Oh quite.

JERRY: Come on. How was your date?

ELAINE: Oh, the date. The date.

JERRY: Ya how was it?

ELAINE: Interesting.

JERRY: Really.

ELAINE: Oh ya.

JERRY: Why what happened?

ELAINE: Let's see, (thinking) how shall I put this.

JERRY: Just put it.

ELAINE: He took it out.

JERRY: (confused) He what?

ELAINE: He took (blows on her glasses twice to clean them) it out.

JERRY: He took what out?

ELAINE: It.

JERRY: He took It, Out?

ELAINE: Yessiree Bob.

JERRY: He couldn't.

ELAINE: He did.

JERRY: (motions of making out) Well you were involved in some sort of amorous...

ELAINE: Noooo.

JERRY: You mean he just

ELAINE: Yes.

JERRY: Are you sure?
ELAINE: Oh quite.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

T.A.K. -- I'm aware of the distinction .... i would have have made the same comparison if a natural born female had been such a dead ringer. a dead ringer is a dead ringer..

The trans thing is not my deal but i totally appreciated their talent and was impressed with there passabilty. I found it interesting that some folks felt like they had to escape or something for fear of melting...

Last edited:
I am not trying to dictate what anyone is interested in, sexually. The whole point of these critical, hobbyist-centric message boards is to promote safety, good health, and good customer service. Any of my clients can attest to the fact that I value good customer service. Part of good customer service is respecting the personal preferences of clients.

That said, I think the clients should be careful before bad-mouthing the trans women at the party. They were invited to be there. They had their own area to work in, but transwomen are also HUMAN BEINGS WHO ENJOY PARTIES, so who cares if they were mingling in the "non-trans" area? They were mingling at a party that they were invited to work at!

Also, cheers to Slinky for bringing a very diverse group of women into the party mix. There really was a type of provider for every type of guy! To me, if every single guy at that party saw a type of woman who made him drool AND a type of woman that he didn't find attractive, that is actually the sign of a fucking great party with a zillion varieties of women in attendance.

When you all bad-mouth other providers like this, saying they weren't attractive or whatever, you are basically doing Slinky a big disservice.

I agree completely. I thought it was great that the T-girls were there. They were fun and funny and yes they are human beings who enjoy a party just as much as the next girl (or guy! It just proves how cosmopolitan the UG community is. I didn't attend their show downstairs- I was on my way out anyway. I believe I missed one of the wilder girl-girl shows in the cash-bar room.

Kim, by the way, I haven't met you, but you are pretty stunning. Your pictures don't do you justice.