trader1

billyS

Reign of Terror
He hasn't posted since late October.

It concerns me when a long time member and daily poster all of the sudden drops off the face of the earth.

It reminds me of when magic fingers was found dead in his apartment by another member.

Hopefully it's not as dramatic as that but of anyone here as a RL relationship with him or if one of you girls have his number, could you check in with him?

I'm not asking to invade his privacy, just if he is someone you would chat with via text once in a while anyway.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Popped into one of the live streams she’s been doing. She’s seriously mentally ill, talks about being off her meds, the whole nine.

Billy is right. The only way I’d ever share personal info is if the woman is verified (aka multiple reviews on UG).
Where are her live streams?

Even if a girl is verified here and has good reviews that doesn't mean if you piss her off or if she feels you wronged her she won't come after you in real life.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
One day your fine, feeling good emotionally and physically- You go for a routine check up and sent for some additional testing- Your Dr informs you that you have a terminal illness. You drive home, tears streaming down your face, wondering if this is a dream or reality-

Sadly, you wake up every day, knowing it’s reality. Emotionally a wreck, physically- everything that you too for granted, becomes a challenge. You question faith, you ask yourself over and over, why me… There is no answer.

Thinking about retirement, traveling , enjoying things that make you happy- out the door-Today, I worry about tomorrow-

Thankful for family, friends who genuinely will do anything to help. Putting on that fake smile when asked dozens of times a day, how do you feel? Okay, I’ll say, avoiding further questions and conversation about how I really feel..

Missing much that was taken for granted.

This is why I’ve stopped

billyS

Reign of Terror
One day your fine, feeling good emotionally and physically- You go for a routine check up and sent for some additional testing- Your Dr informs you that you have a terminal illness. You drive home, tears streaming down your face, wondering if this is a dream or reality-

Sadly, you wake up every day, knowing it’s reality. Emotionally a wreck, physically- everything that you too for granted, becomes a challenge. You question faith, you ask yourself over and over, why me… There is no answer.

Thinking about retirement, traveling , enjoying things that make you happy- out the door-Today, I worry about tomorrow-

Thankful for family, friends who genuinely will do anything to help. Putting on that fake smile when asked dozens of times a day, how do you feel? Okay, I’ll say, avoiding further questions and conversation about how I really feel..

This is why I’ve stopped
So sorry to hear.
We were missing you and wondering what was up.

This is why I’ve stopped
Sorry to hear this trader1...sending positive thoughts your way.

This is why I’ve stopped
WTF!!! Jesus!! So sorry. Prayers to you and your family.