Topless Beaches - NY Metro Area

here is one from another thread.

any others come to mind??

==========================================================

Jacob Riis Park
Gateway National Recreation Area Rockaway NY (718)318-4300
Hours: Beach open 24 hours. Lifeguard on duty weekdays 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., weekends 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Directions: 2 at Flatbush Ave, then Q35 at the beach.
Parking fees: $4/day
This beach is among the cleaner NYC area beaches and has a topless / clothing-optional area. Facilities are somewhat limited, though there are bathrooms and some vending.

To the east of Jones Beach and west of Tobay, there's a nude section. I believe it's because that part of the beach is Federally owned. Not sure what it's called. If it even has a name.

Last edited:
Field #5 East towards lighthouse @ Robert Moses State Park. Weekends maybe 500 nude people. Check it out on a walk to Kismit for a drink. Summer will be here soon. Look for wind screens up near the dunes. This is where the fucking goes on.

Careful of Moses, I seen the old and one time this big fat heffer was naked and spreading her legs and trying to show off bending over to pick something up.. I was not amused to say the least.. occasionally during the week when I really used to walk down there I would see some hot young 20s topless in the nude zone... but overall dont go out of your way thinking your going to see some smoking bods on young hot babes.. granted I am usually there during the week peeking when I would peek...

FAH

Field #5 East towards lighthouse @ Robert Moses State Park. Weekends maybe 500 nude people. Check it out on a walk to Kismit for a drink. Summer will be here soon. Look for wind screens up near the dunes. This is where the fucking goes on.
how long/far of a walk is it to Kismet?

I don't know if I'd' want to fuck by the dunes. There's a lot of flies by the dunes out there, and they bite!

It's about a 15 minute walk to Kismet from the nude area. Maybe 20 minutes, if you walk slowly in the sand (no boardwalk).

I think making love on the beach is kinda like making love in a pool. Sounds good on paper, but is often a disapointment when it actually occurs.
I have to say some of the best sex I've had happened in a pool.. its like the water acts in your favor..maybe it was the bikini coming off for makingn some good foreplay too..

FAH